Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars #1 in AFC South Standings

I read somewhere that Tiger Woods didn't celebrate his wins.

Feel free to be like that guy, but that's just idiotic. I'm gonna dig being on top for the next few days, hope we're competitive (again!) against the Bolts, and be content that I only need to see 6 more wins out of this team to exceed expectations. The way things are going, we might get 3 more within our own division.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Jags have two high hurdles this Sunday; playing a good team with a very good QB and playing on the west coast. If they clear both of those hurdles with a win, then I will feel comfortable speaking about them as a team worthy as a conference leader and a team seriously on the rise. If not, it’s time to keep expectations in check. The koolaid cabinet stays locked.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022, 11:49 AM by HURRICANE!!!. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-22-2022, 09:50 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: I read somewhere that Tiger Woods didn't celebrate his wins. 

Feel free to be like that guy, but that's just idiotic.  I'm gonna dig being on top for the next few days, hope we're competitive (again!) against the Bolts, and be content that I only need to see 6 more wins out of this team to exceed expectations.  The way things are going, we might get 3 more within our own division.

Tiger sure did celebrate his wins with different women after each tour event and he also dug being on top for the next few days after big wins.

(09-22-2022, 10:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Jags have two high hurdles this Sunday; playing a good team with a very good QB and playing on the west coast. If they clear both of those hurdles with a win, then I will feel comfortable speaking about them as a team worthy as a conference leader and a team seriously on the rise. If not, it’s time to keep expectations in check. The koolaid cabinet stays locked.

Definitely want to stay away from the koolaid.

signed,
James Jones

(09-21-2022, 08:03 PM)Kane Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 08:04 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'll wait for an extension. If I order one now, he's guaranteed to walk in FA lol

Yeah I just went with a custom jersey this year.
"Shoresy" for any Letterkenny fans.

I've been trying so hard to post a quote of his in reply but I literally can't censor them well enough for the board lol

(09-22-2022, 11:45 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 09:50 AM)anonymous2112 Wrote: I read somewhere that Tiger Woods didn't celebrate his wins. 

Feel free to be like that guy, but that's just idiotic.  I'm gonna dig being on top for the next few days, hope we're competitive (again!) against the Bolts, and be content that I only need to see 6 more wins out of this team to exceed expectations.  The way things are going, we might get 3 more within our own division.

Tiger sure did celebrate his wins with different women after each tour event and he also dug being on top for the next few days after big wins.

(09-22-2022, 10:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Jags have two high hurdles this Sunday; playing a good team with a very good QB and playing on the west coast. If they clear both of those hurdles with a win, then I will feel comfortable speaking about them as a team worthy as a conference leader and a team seriously on the rise. If not, it’s time to keep expectations in check. The koolaid cabinet stays locked.

Definitely want to stay away from the koolaid.

signed,
James Jones

James Jones at a Koolaid Anonymous meeting?

It is kind of funny how radically the narrative has changed but I agree we should enjoy it...while we can. Got a couple of tough games on the road coming up, if we can beat the tinhorns when we get back to The Bank, we should be happy to be 2-3.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

We would be 2-3 if that happened. Which 2-0 in the division would be great. That Washington loss hurt.

(09-22-2022, 06:09 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: We would be 2-3 if that happened. Which 2-0 in the division would be great. That Washington loss hurt.

You're right, that's where I picture us heading. if we can get one of the next two, I'll be surprised but happy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

If Etienne catches that ball then we’re sitting 2-0, but it is what it is.

(09-22-2022, 06:38 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-22-2022, 06:09 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: We would be 2-3 if that happened. Which 2-0 in the division would be great. That Washington loss hurt.

You're right, that's where I picture us heading. if we can get one of the next two, I'll be surprised but happy.

That’s where my mind is at also.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2022, 11:06 PM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

EXPERIENCED FAN WARNING: Don't get your hopes up for the Jaguars. You will be sore and disappointed.

A good performance usually leads to a lull of about 6 or 7 games before thinking about winning again.

(09-22-2022, 12:32 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 08:03 PM)Kane Wrote: Yeah I just went with a custom jersey this year.
"Shoresy" for any Letterkenny fans.

I've been trying so hard to post a quote of his in reply but I literally can't censor them well enough for the board lol

Kesso is awesome

Enjoy and proceed with hope and caution but no need to be negative thinking. Optimism!

We have a chance in this dreadful division, as we've had many times before. Normally we just end up looking like pretenders here after a few games. Can this team actually contend contend this year?

Still here....

And over .500!

Wooohooo!

Number 1 in the AFC South baby!

(09-20-2022, 07:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m still not convinced.The Chargers will thump the Jags 38-10 and all the other divisional teams will win putting Jacksonville back into Jaguars reality. The Jags won ONE freaking game, let’s remember who our team is and has been for oh so very long…..

Go Jags!!

Nice score prediction. Too bad your crystal ball was a little murky.

(09-20-2022, 07:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m still not convinced.The Chargers will thump the Jags 38-10 and all the other divisional teams will win putting Jacksonville back into Jaguars reality. The Jags won ONE freaking game, let’s remember who our team is and has been for oh so very long…..

Go Jags!!

I am boycotting all of your predictions moving forward

(09-25-2022, 09:05 PM)ClemsonJag Wrote:

Go Jags!!

Nice score prediction. Too bad your crystal ball was a little murky.

I’m glad it was murky. 
I can’t find the thread but I called the Colts would win against KC. But I predicted a Chargers win. My crystal was murky too but I’ll take it.

As of today, not only are we first in the AFC South, but we would actually have the #2 seed in the AFC!