Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars #1 in AFC South Standings

The Titans got murked by the Bills. It’s ours for the taking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Only 15 games to go! We got this!

LOL, I’m still not convinced.The Chargers will thump the Jags 38-10 and all the other divisional teams will win putting Jacksonville back into Jaguars reality. The Jags won ONE freaking game, let’s remember who our team is and has been for oh so very long…..

Go Jags!!
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 08:10 AM by flgatorsandjags.)

(09-20-2022, 07:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m still not convinced.The Chargers will thump the Jags 38-10 and all the other divisional teams will win putting Jacksonville back into Jaguars reality. The Jags won ONE freaking game, let’s remember who our team is and has been for oh so very long…..

Go Jags!!

This ain't the same Jags team.  We have a real coach, good QB, and a damn good D.  We might lose but aren't losing by 28 if we do

End the season now

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 08:36 AM by Ronster. Edited 3 times in total.)

(09-20-2022, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 07:53 AM)Ronster Wrote: LOL, I’m still not convinced.The Chargers will thump the Jags 38-10 and all the other divisional teams will win putting Jacksonville back into Jaguars reality. The Jags won ONE freaking game, let’s remember who our team is and has been for oh so very long…..

Go Jags!!

This ain't the same Jags team.  We have a real coach, good QB, and a damn good D.  We might lose but aren't losing by 28 if we do

OK, we’ll see…  I ain’t getting my hopes up AGAIN. It’s just wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture, ain’t gonna do it….

[Image: wouldnt-be-prudent-dana-carvey.gif]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Let's NOT get ahead of ourselves Jag's Fans.

HOT DAMN!!!

NH3...
"AZANE"

I’m not getting my hopes up either. This team has yanked the rug from under us too many times

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 08:49 AM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

The spread is 7, it was 11 before this weekend. Vegas must see something

If we can just win 1 of the next 2. We haven't won a road game since 2019

(09-20-2022, 08:47 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The spread is 7,  it was 11 before this weekend.  Vegas must see something

If we can just win 1 of the next 2.  We haven't won a road game since 2019

Definitely a tough couple games to try to break that streak on. I don't expect wins, but I expect us to be competitive

(09-20-2022, 08:47 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: The spread is 7,  it was 11 before this weekend.  Vegas must see something

I would love to win 1 of the next 2 but it's on the road against 2 of the best teams in the league. I do think Philly is more winnable than the Chargers (if Herbert plays) but Philly is clicking right now. The thing that gives me more hope for Philly is the emotion for Dougy P.

If the playoffs started this weekend, the Jags would be hosting as the #3 or #4 seed.

(09-20-2022, 09:03 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

I would love to win 1 of the next 2 but it's on the road against 2 of the best teams in the league. I do think Philly is more winnable than the Chargers (if Herbert plays) but Philly is clicking right now. The thing that gives me more hope for Philly is the emotion for Dougy P.

Honestly I feel better about the Chargers. Philly is a scary team right now, but they're mostly built to run which is a strength for our defense so who knows

No one posted it, so I felt I should while it looked this way. While I feel excitement and hope this continues, being a Jag fan I know better. One game at a time and maybe, just maybe I will get excited come December....

AFC South W L T Pct PF PA
Jaguars 1 1 0 0.5 46 28
Texans 0 1 1 0.25 29 36
Colts 0 1 1 0.25 20 44
Titans 0 2 0 0 27 62
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(09-20-2022, 09:40 AM)Jag149 Wrote: No one posted it, so I felt I should while it looked this way.  While I feel excitement and hope this continues, being a Jag fan I know better.  One game at a time and maybe, just maybe I will get excited come December....

AFC South W L T Pct     PF PA
Jaguars         1 1 0 0.5     46 28
Texans         0 1 1 0.25      29 36
Colts         0 1 1 0.25      20 44
Titans         0 2 0 0       27 62

Our magic number to win the division is 15.  Feels good

(09-20-2022, 08:28 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 08:10 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This ain't the same Jags team.  We have a real coach, good QB, and a damn good D.  We might lose but aren't losing by 28 if we do

OK, we’ll see…  I ain’t getting my hopes up AGAIN. It’s just wouldn’t be prudent at this juncture, ain’t gonna do it….

[Image: wouldnt-be-prudent-dana-carvey.gif]

Can't say I blame you after the emotional beatdowns of the last decade.  I too am still having trouble getting particularly excited.  As time ran out on this past game and we were getting up to leave the stadium, one of my season-ticket buds turns to me and says, "I still don't trust them!"
Sunday was fun though, so I'm going to bask in that until we get whacked.

Smile  (This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 10:10 AM by Mowerguy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well, first place in the division feels pretty good.
Hope it lasts. Rolleyes
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Although….when was the last time the team was winning the division after 2 games? Progress baby!

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 10:48 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

It’s ok fellas. Enjoy it. First place is first place. Cicso, Campbell, Jenkins, and Griffin has a big week coming up. Herbert is the real deal.

Guys, the AFC South is so bad this year...we might actually take it.