Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

Charles Hoffe was wrong in his conclusions. He also never published his methodology nor submitted for peer-review. He's another loudmouth crank anti-vaxxer censured by his governing body who should be ignored.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-08-2022, 08:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Charles Hoffe was wrong in his conclusions. He also never published his methodology nor submitted for peer-review. He's another loudmouth crank anti-vaxxer censured by his governing body who should be ignored.

Why is it that every Doctor (lots of them)that comes out against the vaccines is a “crackpot” or some other terrible word?

Lol
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

HyenaKiller69 never has fake news come across his feed! It’s all credible baby!

(10-08-2022, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 08:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Charles Hoffe was wrong in his conclusions. He also never published his methodology nor submitted for peer-review. He's another loudmouth crank anti-vaxxer censured by his governing body who should be ignored.

Why is it that every Doctor (lots of them)that comes out against the vaccines is a “crackpot” or some other terrible word?

Lol

Because they are wrong in their conclusions, don't publish their methodologies, nor submit for peer review. Then you compound that with being involved with RFK, Jr's Children's Defense Fund it pretty much puts them over the top. How come you never question the veracity of your sources before you post this nonsense? Why do you question the profit motive of the regulators but not that of people like Hoffe who gain fame, notoriety, and substantial compensation from their contrarian positions? Why do you believe that you can trust individuals who go against everyone else but not the thousands of people with exactly the same qualification who say that individual is wrong? Because you're invested in the conspiracy theory that these people are trying to kill you and your self-identity now depends on the integrity of that position. As a result you have to believe any and every person who reinforces your position even when you know in your heart that you would not accept their testimony for any other topic or issue.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022, 11:08 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-08-2022, 10:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 10:21 AM)Ronster Wrote: Why is it that every Doctor (lots of them)that comes out against the vaccines is a “crackpot” or some other terrible word?

Lol

Because they are wrong in their conclusions, don't publish their methodologies, nor submit for peer review. Then you compound that with being involved with RFK, Jr's Children's Defense Fund it pretty much puts them over the top. How come you never question the veracity of your sources before you post this nonsense? Why do you question the profit motive of the regulators but not that of people like Hoffe who gain fame, notoriety, and substantial compensation from their contrarian positions? Why do you believe that you can trust individuals who go against everyone else but not the thousands of people with exactly the same qualification who say that individual is wrong? Because you're invested in the conspiracy theory that these people are trying to kill you and your self-identity now depends on the integrity of that position. As a result you have to believe any and every person who reinforces your position even when you know in your heart that you would not accept their testimony for any other topic or issue.

Are you kidding me right now? First, people are dropping dead everyday because of these vaccines, EVERY DAY. Secondly, it’s rich that you bring up profits, when the very people assigned to be the watchdogs over Big Pharma profited off of the vaccines, you know like the CDC and department of health. 

I’m not vested at all, I did not get the clot shot, I literally have no skin in the game. But that won’t stop me from exposing the Monsters that perpetuated this travesty onto the world. 

We were LIED too, and it is and has devastated countless lives and families and will continue to do so for years to come. I can’t believe even after all the evidence, REAL, evidence that you are still defending these murdering freaks..

17 year-old daughter of Congressman dies of ‘heart attack’…

Gwen was a healthy 2022 teenager. She ate well, exercised, got regular check-ups, didn’t suffer from any behavioral health issues, and had close relationships with family and friends. She was fully vaccinated, and quarantined after occasional positive, asymptomatic COVID tests during the omicron wave. She had just come home from an evening with friends, went to bed and didn’t wake up,” the family noted.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/17...rt-attack/
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(10-08-2022, 11:02 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 10:51 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Because they are wrong in their conclusions, don't publish their methodologies, nor submit for peer review. Then you compound that with being involved with RFK, Jr's Children's Defense Fund it pretty much puts them over the top. How come you never question the veracity of your sources before you post this nonsense? Why do you question the profit motive of the regulators but not that of people like Hoffe who gain fame, notoriety, and substantial compensation from their contrarian positions? Why do you believe that you can trust individuals who go against everyone else but not the thousands of people with exactly the same qualification who say that individual is wrong? Because you're invested in the conspiracy theory that these people are trying to kill you and your self-identity now depends on the integrity of that position. As a result you have to believe any and every person who reinforces your position even when you know in your heart that you would not accept their testimony for any other topic or issue.

Are you kidding me right now? First, people are dropping dead everyday because of these vaccines, EVERY DAY. Secondly, it’s rich that you bring up profits, when the very people assigned to be the watchdogs over Big Pharma profited off of the vaccines, you know like the CDC and department of health. 

I’m not vested at all, I did not get the clot shot, I literally have no skin in the game. But that won’t stop me from exposing the Monsters that perpetuated this travesty onto the world. 

We were LIED too, and it is and has devastated countless lives and families and will continue to do so for years to come. I can’t believe even after all the evidence, REAL, evidence that you are still defending these murdering freaks..

Gwen was a healthy 2022 teenager. She ate well, exercised, got regular check-ups, didn’t suffer from any behavioral health issues, and had close relationships with family and friends. She was fully vaccinated, and quarantined after occasional positive, asymptomatic COVID tests during the omicron wave. She had just come home from an evening with friends, went to bed and didn’t wake up,” the family noted.

The hell you're not vested, you're a Justice Warrior in your own mind. Standing firm against the evil man who is "doing this to us." What a load of poppycock.

Meanwhile, people are starting to study how people like you are the actual villains in this tale.

https://arxiv.org/abs/2209.10751

"Political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19, amid evidence that Republican-leaning counties have had higher COVID-19 death rates than Democrat-leaning counties and evidence of a link between political party affiliation and vaccination views. This study constructs an individual-level dataset with political affiliation and excess death rates during the COVID-19 pandemic via a linkage of 2017 voter registration in Ohio and Florida to mortality data from 2018 to 2021. We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post-vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death rate) to 10.4 pp (153% of the Democrat excess death rate). The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available."

So congratulations, you're the very thing you claim you're fighting against. A useful idiot for the left causing the people you agree with politically to exterminate themselves. Good jorb.

(10-08-2022, 11:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 11:02 AM)Ronster Wrote: Are you kidding me right now? First, people are dropping dead everyday because of these vaccines, EVERY DAY. Secondly, it’s rich that you bring up profits, when the very people assigned to be the watchdogs over Big Pharma profited off of the vaccines, you know like the CDC and department of health. 

The hell you're not vested, you're a Justice Warrior in your own mind. Standing firm against the evil man who is "doing this to us." What a load of poppycock.

Meanwhile, people are starting to study how people like you are the actual villains in this tale.

"Political affiliation has emerged as a potential risk factor for COVID-19, amid evidence that Republican-leaning counties have had higher COVID-19 death rates than Democrat-leaning counties and evidence of a link between political party affiliation and vaccination views. This study constructs an individual-level dataset with political affiliation and excess death rates during the COVID-19 pandemic via a linkage of 2017 voter registration in Ohio and Florida to mortality data from 2018 to 2021. We estimate substantially higher excess death rates for registered Republicans when compared to registered Democrats, with almost all of the difference concentrated in the period after vaccines were widely available in our study states. Overall, the excess death rate for Republicans was 5.4 percentage points (pp), or 76%, higher than the excess death rate for Democrats. Post-vaccines, the excess death rate gap between Republicans and Democrats widened from 1.6 pp (22% of the Democrat excess death rate) to 10.4 pp (153% of the Democrat excess death rate). The gap in excess death rates between Republicans and Democrats is concentrated in counties with low vaccination rates and only materializes after vaccines became widely available."

So congratulations, you're the very thing you claim you're fighting against. A useful idiot for the left causing the people you agree with politically to exterminate themselves. Good jorb.

It’s hilarious how you accept and site a “study” from an obvious biased left wing college but dismiss studies that not only dispute those claims but show evidence of the contrary because it fits your agenda. 

Give it up, the fact is , the vaccines are much more harmful then Covid could have ever dreamed to be. 

I’ll site statistics and other studies, but you’ll just do the same thing, dismiss them because you don’t like what they are saying

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2022, 01:50 PM by p_rushing.)

@flsprtsgod fact check the state of FL statement 89% increase for 18-39 year olds

You have access to the data right? Run a report of the bill codes for the last 3 years. Do it for all bill codes and your mind may finally be opened.

Correction: it's 84%, not 89%

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(10-08-2022, 11:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 11:02 AM)Ronster Wrote: Are you kidding me right now? First, people are dropping dead everyday because of these vaccines, EVERY DAY. Secondly, it’s rich that you bring up profits, when the very people assigned to be the watchdogs over Big Pharma profited off of the vaccines, you know like the CDC and department of health. 

Lol. What a joke of study.  C'mon, dude.

(10-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 11:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The hell you're not vested, you're a Justice Warrior in your own mind. Standing firm against the evil man who is "doing this to us." What a load of poppycock.

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/...yhFi-mZGaw

Quack pot ag.

(10-08-2022, 12:43 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 11:17 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: The hell you're not vested, you're a Justice Warrior in your own mind. Standing firm against the evil man who is "doing this to us." What a load of poppycock.

It’s hilarious how you accept and site a “study” from an obvious biased left wing college but dismiss studies that not only dispute those claims but show evidence of the contrary because it fits your agenda. 

Give it up, the fact is , the vaccines are much more harmful then Covid could have ever dreamed to be. 

I’ll site statistics and other studies, but you’ll just do the same thing, dismiss them because you don’t like what they are saying

Right, right...expert who disagrees with you = left wing bias, non-expert who agrees with you = trustworthy. Sure. I'm sure L2L will be along soon so you two can talk about how much more you know than the actual scientists.

(10-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:

Lol, yep, right on que.

On the Florida analysis, has anyone seen the study? All I can find is this "84%" number that we all know is useless without context.

N/M, found it.

Proudly unpoisoned.......

[Image: COVID.jpg]
[Image: review.jpg]

I hope you guys take the time to read the study, it's quite interesting, especially the limitations section.

(10-08-2022, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I hope you guys take the time to read the study, it's quite interesting, especially the limitations section.

I’ve read so many studies on Covid and the vaccines I should be awarded a PHD..

The evidence is there, we’ve been over and over it. The untested vaccines are literally poison and literally killing and injuring millions of people. That’s a fact, indisputable fact..

(10-08-2022, 07:15 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I hope you guys take the time to read the study, it's quite interesting, especially the limitations section.

I’ve read so many studies on Covid and the vaccines I should be awarded a PHD..

The evidence is there, we’ve been over and over it. The untested vaccines are literally poison and literally killing and injuring millions of people. That’s a fact, indisputable fact..

Sure you should, you can't even properly use the words "indisputable" or "fact" in the same post where you post your ludicrous claims.

It's also pretty humorous that you gladly accept the work of the government in the case of this newest tweet while not accepting that they sensationalized the life out of that headline they wrote. Do you think the Florida state government isn't part of the conspiracy to kill you or is this just another case of you'll believe anyone who says what you want to hear? You don't really have to answer, your posts say it more than enough.

(10-08-2022, 04:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 01:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. What a joke of study.  C'mon, dude.

Lol, yep, right on que.

On the Florida analysis, has anyone seen the study? All I can find is this "84%" number that we all know is useless without context.

N/M, found it.

You know, it's like you forget how often you have been wrong in this thread. I have no idea where you get this confidence. 

I have never used anything but actual studies to support my point, and never have I ever used a right-wing website. Yet, despite me being right in at least 10 of our arguments and you being wrong in 10 of those arguments, you still rely on the appeal-to-authority fallacy. The only thing you can get me on is the Ivermectin debate and that's it. It only took one well-done study to change my mind on its efficacy. Even still, my point was it couldn't HURT. Everything else has been rooted in data and I have been correct. Btw, you have yet to show me ANY efficacy data of the vaccine in people under 50. 

Equivocating me with Ronster to diminish my point of view on this matter is weak sauce, broseph. Kindly, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

P.S. I just started looking into that study you posted. There may be more to it, but I am almost willing to bet a sig change that this corresponds directly to age more than any other factor (and I have never discouraged the elderly from taking the vaccine). Let's see if I'm correct.

I'm still alive after getting vaccine last year

Havent been better

Got covid twice tho , 2nd time was more of a bad cold

(10-08-2022, 08:02 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(10-08-2022, 04:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, yep, right on que.

N/M, found it.

You know, it's like you forget how often you have been wrong in this thread. I have no idea where you get this confidence. 

I have never used anything but actual studies to support my point, and never have I ever used a right-wing website. Yet, despite me being right in at least 10 of our arguments and you being wrong in 10 of those arguments, you still rely on the appeal-to-authority fallacy. The only thing you can get me on is the Ivermectin debate and that's it. It only took one well-done study to change my mind on its efficacy. Even still, my point was it couldn't HURT. Everything else has been rooted in data and I have been correct. Btw, you have yet to show me ANY efficacy data of the vaccine in people under 50. 

Equivocating me with Ronster to diminish my point of view on this matter is weak sauce, broseph. Kindly, go [BLEEP] yourself. 

P.S. I just started looking into that study you posted. There may be more to it, but I am almost willing to bet a sig change that this corresponds directly to age more than any other factor (and I have never discouraged the elderly from taking the vaccine). Let's see if I'm correct.
Well at least you said “kindly”.

Good job bud!