Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
321 vs Texans Round 5

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2022, 01:52 AM by StrayaJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aight before everyone puts down silly answers because "no one deserves points"

I would recommend you sit back relax and wait for the red haze to subside before putting your votes in

3 Oluokon

2 Etienne

1 Cooke

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

no one deserves points

I don't even participate in this crap but the answer is ZERO.

Knew it lol

(10-09-2022, 04:17 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Knew it lol

I mean its true though lol but I'll participate.

3 - ETN
2 - Cooke
1 - Oluokun

That defense gets all the points today. We’ve got to be at the top of the league for least amount of points allowed.

Travis Etienne gets some points with 114 total yards. And he averaged 7+ ypc

I gotta give it to Marvin this week he had over 100 yards so I can’t say with his usual 33.

Trevor is in a major funk right now. Everybody else is doing there thing except for him.

(10-09-2022, 04:27 PM)enigma Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 04:17 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Knew it lol

I mean its true though lol but I'll participate.

3 - ETN
2 - Cooke
1 - Oluokun

Cheers mate

Games like these make it [BLEEP] hard to choose people ik happens to me all the time in other sports

(10-09-2022, 04:35 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 04:27 PM)enigma Wrote: I mean its true though lol but I'll participate.

3 - ETN
2 - Cooke
1 - Oluokun

Cheers mate

Games like these make it [BLEEP] hard to choose people ik happens to me all the time in other sports

You should make one of these for players that have bad games.

(10-09-2022, 04:37 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 04:35 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: Cheers mate

You should make one of these for players that have bad games.

Hahahah

I guarantee ik there qill be alot more contributors on there than on this one

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2022, 04:54 PM by Khan Artist.)

I think we should switch this up and give points to the guys on our team who were the Texans' best players today.

3- Trevor
2- Travon
1- Jawaan

3. Cooke
2. Oloukon
1. Patterson

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

3. Oloukon
2. Cooke
1. Marvin Jones

3. Cooke
2. Etienne
1. Oloukun

U know we played bad when Cooke is getting 3 points lol

(10-09-2022, 07:36 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: U know we played bad when Cooke is getting 3 points lol
True. He did have some nice punts today though. I think two or three inside the 5 and/or 10.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

3- Oluokon
2- Engram
1- ETN

3- Oluokon
2- Tyson Campbell
1- Darius Williams

NC Trevor Lawrence.

(10-09-2022, 08:21 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: 3- Oluokon
2- Tyson Campbell
1- Darius Williams

NC Trevor Lawrence.

Nico Collins killed Campbell

(10-10-2022, 07:56 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-09-2022, 08:21 PM)Big Dougy P Wrote: 3- Oluokon
2- Tyson Campbell
1- Darius Williams

NC Trevor Lawrence.

Nico Collins killed Campbell

Lol, you always get your corners mixed up.  Campbell had another great game yesterday. I remembered the one contested catch the Campbell gave up that was great coverage for about 10 yards or so.    Watch the first play and the play at 1:15, both were on Griffin.  That's about 40 of Collins 65 yards. 

https://youtu.be/uHfXrJuQNz4

Texans won so they get the 321

3 lawrence
2 coach Pederson
1 pierce rookie running back