Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Shaq Griffin to IR

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/15853...NhFkLygx_g

Addition by subtraction or are we in the "not necessarily putting our best guys on the field *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*" realm now?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Faking an injury

Ramsey-itis
[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 02:53 PM by wg171. Edited 1 time in total.)

He’s done as a Jag. Hmmm…wonder who gave him that contract

What a waste of cap space. Hopefully this means Darious Williams goes to the outside now and Herndon slides into the slot. I think this all but means that Griffin's last game for the Jaguars was his putrid performance against the clots.

Oof.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-26-2022, 02:51 PM)Hard_Eight Wrote: Ramsey-itis

Following the Ramsey script, he'll probably go to the Bills next year and win it all with them.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

He’s still in the burn clinic from the Colts game.

I think his ankles r still broken from the colts game

Remains r on the field still

https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/stat...Usm-vZdfrQ
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(10-26-2022, 05:10 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/stat...Usm-vZdfrQ

Hmmm...that means they are bumping up one of our current practice team players.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

(10-26-2022, 05:37 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 05:10 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/stat...Usm-vZdfrQ

Hmmm...that means they are bumping up one of our current practice team players.

I could be wrong, but I think if you sign a guy off another team's practice squad it must be to your 53 man roster.

He was a fast Canadian 7 years ago.

https://youtu.be/6n6nJ3eH1Q4

Rest up and get well Shaq, back issues are no joke.

I’m guessing that Claybrooks and Montaric move up to the 4th and 5th CB spots.

It’s a nice opportunity for the coaching staff to evaluate Tevaugn up close against our young CB’s: Tyson, Tre, Claybrooks, Montaric and Gregory.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Well Griffin is gone,
I wonder if we go CB rd 1 next year , outside of Campbell we really need a dawg in the secondary

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 07:40 PM by NH3. Edited 1 time in total.)

Shaq and Chaisson being placed on IR w/o displaying an significant injury represents the front office and coache's opinions of their future w/our Jaguars. I may be incorrect on my opinion BUT.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(10-26-2022, 05:40 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 05:37 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Hmmm...that means they are bumping up one of our current practice team players.

I could be wrong, but I think if you sign a guy off another team's practice squad it must be to your 53 man roster.

This is correct.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-26-2022, 02:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote: What a waste of cap space. Hopefully this means Darious Williams goes to the outside now and Herndon slides into the slot. I think this all but means that Griffin's last game for the Jaguars was his putrid performance against the clots.

Oof.

Agreed, he could be back tho depending only for the end of this season more than likely.

(10-26-2022, 05:40 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 05:37 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Hmmm...that means they are bumping up one of our current practice team players.

(10-26-2022, 07:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 05:40 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: I could be wrong, but I think if you sign a guy off another team's practice squad it must be to your 53 man roster.

This is correct.

Yup, when you sign a guy off another team's practice squad it means you have to put them on the 53.

(10-26-2022, 07:38 PM)NH3 Wrote: Shaq and Chaisson being placed on IR w/o displaying an significant injury represents the front office and coache's opinions of their future w/our Jaguars. I may be incorrect on my opinion BUT.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

Probably so.

Griffin hasn't been a great player, but I think he's probably been a good vet to have around Campbell and seems like a positive locker room presence. He shouldn't be brought back next year at his cap number, but I think having him here was probably a good thing for Campbell's development.

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2022, 07:30 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Jags are doing Griffin a favor by placing him on IR to make it seem like he had an injury after that Colts game. TeVaughn brings some speed to the CB spot. I’m with the crowd that wants to see Williams on the outside.

Griffin can be added to the list of worst free agents in team history. When you get put on IR without an injury, they’re basically cutting you.