Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Burt lives because he invited his brother for dinner.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(10-28-2022, 05:23 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Burt lives because he invited his brother for dinner.

Never thought of it that way lolol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Beautiful duck.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-28-2022, 10:16 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Beautiful duck.

Very delicious too..

Every time I see this headline pop up the death count rises. Seoul has lots of narrow streets filled with shops and restaurants. I have a picture somewhere I took while on one of these streets on a regular weekend night and it was nothing but a sea of people. 

Officials: 146 dead after Halloween crowd surge in Seoul (news4jax.com)

(10-29-2022, 04:01 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Every time I see this headline pop up the death count rises. Seoul has lots of narrow streets filled with shops and restaurants. I have a picture somewhere I took while on one of these streets on a regular weekend night and it was nothing but a sea of people. 

Officials: 146 dead after Halloween crowd surge in Seoul (news4jax.com)

Omg…how horrible!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Just watched a 1968 Classic.... The Original Planet of the Apes. I have all 5 of those movies in one set that I found on DVD. That last scene where Heston rides up on what wa left of the Statue of Liberty.... well.... It's an eye opener for sure..... Makes you think and wonder if what appens in the movie is really mans destiny.....
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Man, I'm in trouble. The old lady bought a big bag of mini candy bars that are my favorite, Almond Joy and Mounds.

Must
Fight
The
Urge...

(10-30-2022, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Man, I'm in trouble. The old lady bought a big bag of mini candy bars that are my favorite, Almond Joy and Mounds.

Must
Fight
The
Urge...

Dude.. I got a GREAT idea.. 

I absolutely hate Almond Joy and Mounds.. I'll save you all my coconut candy for all of your snickers and twix. (I'll also accept MilkyWays, M&M's and Starburst)

No Butterfingers..

(10-30-2022, 08:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 07:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Man, I'm in trouble. The old lady bought a big bag of mini candy bars that are my favorite, Almond Joy and Mounds.

Must
Fight
The
Urge...

I absolutely hate Almond Joy and Mounds.. I'll save you all my coconut candy for all of your snickers and twix. (I'll also accept MilkyWays, M&M's and Starburst)

No Butterfingers..

I have those too, but the coconut candy is endangered right now.

(10-30-2022, 08:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Must
Fight
The
Urge...

No Butterfingers..

You and I could be candy soulmates! Nasty coconut things!

(This post was last modified: 10-30-2022, 08:41 PM by WingerDinger.)

(10-30-2022, 08:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 08:15 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Dude.. I got a GREAT idea.. 

No Butterfingers..

You and I could be candy soulmates! Nasty coconut things!

Right?!? 

Icky yucky nasty!!

But I have no problems with coconut rum. Weird, right?

My wife picked me up a bag of Halloween candy last month.. The bag is in the freezer with nothing but coconut candy in it lolol

Coconut deniers!

(10-30-2022, 08:52 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Coconut deniers!

These right here.

[Image: imageService?profileId=12026540&itemId=1...peName=680]

Costco. Heavily.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 04:28 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

My inflatable ghosts aren’t working.  I think the sprinklers went off this morning and dampened their spirit. Sad

(10-30-2022, 08:39 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(10-30-2022, 08:27 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: You and I could be candy soulmates! Nasty coconut things!

Right?!? 

Icky yucky nasty!!

But I have no problems with coconut rum. Weird, right?

My wife picked me up a bag of Halloween candy last month.. The bag is in the freezer with nothing but coconut candy in it lolol

I’m good with coconut rum and pina coladas, but I can’t stand actual coconut.  Sick

Ninja

Since I have a [BLEEP] ton of clients in my hood and haven’t cut my hair or shaved in well over a year. I wonder how many times I’ll have to explain:

“Yes, I AM your lawn guy, AND YES, I AM allowed to pass out candy”

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2022, 09:07 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

What’s funny is I passed out the “good stuff” as I was told by numerous parents. In passing out my full sized bars and chem lights, not a soul asked “where’s the coconut?”

Besides, coconut is a fruit.  Not a candy.  

I rest my case. 

I did have a couple people come down offering “adult” trick or treating.  Man, was this witch hawt!!!   I took her up on it but sadly, she just gave me a mich  ultra.  I must have taken her the wrong way.   Should’ve known though, why would she offer me alcohol for that.

We got slammed.. Musta had close to 300 kids. We ran out of candy and we came in and shut off the lights.

Yikes..

It was on the slow side here. I brought my candy bars in around 800 after a 10-15 minute hiatus of trick or treaters. Saw a car creep down the road and stop and let a larger kid out to hit up my neighbors, and said [BLEEP] that. I ain’t handing out to the drive by lazy [BLEEP]. It was cute and fun in the early hours when the little ones in the hood came around. It’s another when you get the riff raff rolling in from the other hoods.