Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Trevor using his legs more

This was a huge element to us winning yesterday and something we've all been saying needs to be done more. Good to finally see it being utilized.

He doesn't need to run like Hurts, Lamar, Murray, or even Allen. But he could definitely run the same way Mahomes does

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-07-2022, 09:58 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: This was a huge element to us winning yesterday and something we've all been saying needs to be done more. Good to finally see it being utilized.

He doesn't need to run like Hurts, Lamar, Murray, or even Allen. But he could definitely run the same way Mahomes does

Totally agree.

That was the hardest we have seen him run as well so far through 26 NFL starts. He was running like his life and team depended on it. It was good to see. He's going to need to do more of that on the road this Sunday against the Chiefs.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Honestly this was the closest he's come to putting the team on his back. It was great to see.

it was great to see, that big 24 yard run, had he broke that one tackle he might of gotten 30 or 40 on that run before having to slide.

Yes agreed this was a huge part of his game at Clemson, and he needs to do it in the pros (safely).

(11-07-2022, 12:14 PM)icey14 Wrote: it was great to see, that big 24 yard run, had he broke that one tackle he might of gotten 30 or 40 on that run before having to slide.

I was half expecting to see a flag on that play because the defenders pulled up when they saw TL begin to give himself up. However when the defenders backed off, TL charged ahead instead of sliding.

(11-07-2022, 02:22 PM)cincyjacket Wrote:
(11-07-2022, 12:14 PM)icey14 Wrote: it was great to see, that big 24 yard run, had he broke that one tackle he might of gotten 30 or 40 on that run before having to slide.

I was half expecting to see a flag on that play because the defenders pulled up when they saw TL begin to give himself up. However when the defenders backed off, TL charged ahead instead of sliding.

Reminded me of this

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsCFB/statu...RKkbCgQlQA

First week in ehat seems like forever where the Trevor thread is being lit up by the same posters

He actually looked fast. Not deceptively fast or just left wide open but actually fast when he started going. Should use that to his advantage more often if he can avoid getting smashed.

The RPO is where he’s the most effective. I want more of it.

Trevor has run for more than 30+ yards in 5 games of his career thus far.

Versus the raiders - he ran for 14 more yards more than he did vs ATL last season - which was his largest total prior to this game.

(11-07-2022, 04:58 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: He actually looked fast.  Not deceptively fast or just left wide open but actually fast when he started going.  Should use that to his advantage more often if he can avoid getting smashed.

He was clocked at 19 mph yesterday

When Trev uses his legs is when hes at his best

(11-07-2022, 09:38 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: When Trev uses his legs is when hes at his best

100%

Speed was never a question with Trev

https://youtu.be/1kXg9wWQNSo

The one thing I'd like to see him do more is improve his reads on some of the read/options to ETN. Several times I feel like he would have had easy yardage if he kept the ball instead of handing off. Not only that, it keeps the D on its toes about who's getting the ball.

Run Trevor runnnnn

Trevor with a heck of a game

[Image: ahh9qt343ky91.png]

The issue with Trevor running, is that is not natural for him, he is so tall that he cannot get low to ground, and he doesn't have any wiggle ability.

If he is going to make a major part of his game, he has to learn how to avoid taking big shots. It is definitely doable, but it is too early to know if he can consistently do that.