Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(12-03-2022, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 04:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 20221203-153023.jpg]

Which state did old Twitter change vote totals in?

Lol, we can always count on you to be the Useful Idiot of the Left.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-03-2022, 08:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which state did old Twitter change vote totals in?

“Idiot” would have sufficed.  But, yes.

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2022, 09:14 PM by mikesez. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-03-2022, 08:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 07:33 PM)mikesez Wrote: Which state did old Twitter change vote totals in?

I'm useful now? My life's purpose is fulfilled!
Seriously though, I must be missing something. What do you think this "not a tweet" from Trump means?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(12-03-2022, 09:08 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 08:44 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, we can always count on you to be the Useful Idiot of the Left.

I'm useful now? My life's purpose is fulfilled!
Seriously though, I must be missing something.  What do you think this "not a tweet" from Trump means?

You're really the first guy I've ever seen be happy to find out that the government and media colluded to steal an election from "his" party and then continue to defend the theft.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 12-03-2022, 10:41 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-03-2022, 10:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 09:08 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm useful now? My life's purpose is fulfilled!
Seriously though, I must be missing something.  What do you think this "not a tweet" from Trump means?

You're really the first guy I've ever seen be happy to find out that the government and media colluded to steal an election from "his" party and then continue to defend the theft.

Musk is saying that Twitter muted a story that could have been damaging to Biden’s campaign.
Did that destroy or misplace any ballots?
Did it alter any ballots?
Did it stuff any fake ballots into the boxes?
If not, why do you say this means the election was stolen?
And if the election was stolen from Trump, which representatives, senators, and governors also had it stolen from them in 2020?

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2022, 02:43 AM by p_rushing.)

(12-03-2022, 10:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 10:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're really the first guy I've ever seen be happy to find out that the government and media colluded to steal an election from "his" party and then continue to defend the theft.

Musk is saying that Twitter muted a story that could have been damaging to Biden’s campaign.
And if the election was stolen from Trump, which representatives, senators, and governors also had it stolen from them in 2020?
It's the government and politicians working with a private company to violate your 1st amendment rights. It should be taken very seriously and everyone involved should be removed and charged.

I doubt anything happens from it, MSM isn't even mentioning it.

A private company can do what they want but not at the behest of the government or politicians.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(12-04-2022, 12:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/statu...S0Cj8ToW3w

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-...den-voters

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...r-n2580624
That number is low if all the stuff on it is real. FBI has already confirmed its real but won't confirm any of the leaked data.

No parent is voting for Biden with all the pedo stuff and add the diary that is also confirmed to be real.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1...nf3IQ&s=19

[BLEEP] liar...
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-03-2022, 10:39 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 10:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You're really the first guy I've ever seen be happy to find out that the government and media colluded to steal an election from "his" party and then continue to defend the theft.

Aren’t you the same guy that insisted that russia influenced the 2016 election via social media?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2022, 01:24 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-04-2022, 12:05 PM)copycat Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 10:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: Musk is saying that Twitter muted a story that could have been damaging to Biden’s campaign.

Aren’t you the same guy that insisted that russia influenced the 2016 election via social media?

I do insist that the Russians influenced the 2016 election.  Certainly their influence changed some voters' minds.  Enough to change the outcome? I don't know.  
But I never once said that the 2016 election needed to be nullified or re-run.  I never once said that Hillary should be installed as President as any kind of remedy.  Hillary herself never said that either.  I always said Trump should serve his full term unless he died, resigned, was convicted in impeachment, or found incompentent under the 25th amendment.  And I always said if any of those three things happened, Pence should be President.  Not Hillary.
Do you not see the difference?

[Image: 1voxhv.jpg]
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-04-2022, 02:39 AM)p_rushing Wrote:
(12-03-2022, 10:39 PM)mikesez Wrote: Musk is saying that Twitter muted a story that could have been damaging to Biden’s campaign.
It's the government and politicians working with a private company to violate your 1st amendment rights. It should be taken very seriously and everyone involved should be removed and charged.

A private company can do what they want but not at the behest of the government or politicians.

(12-04-2022, 12:44 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/statu...S0Cj8ToW3w

https://thepostmillennial.com/flashback-...den-voters

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/...r-n2580624
That number is low if all the stuff on it is real. FBI has already confirmed its real but won't confirm any of the leaked data.

No parent is voting for Biden with all the pedo stuff and add the diary that is also confirmed to be real.

That is not what the 1st amendment means and not how it works.
As Musk himself said, it's freedom of speech, not freedom of reach.  
Twitter is allowed to mute whatever tweet they want to mute.  And they are allowed to work with or against any government or political party they want to as they go.  If they want to work with CDC, fine.  If they want to work against CDC, fine.  That's the first amendment.   There has never been any ban on private speakers working with the government.

(12-04-2022, 01:29 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 02:39 AM)p_rushing Wrote: It's the government and politicians working with a private company to violate your 1st amendment rights. It should be taken very seriously and everyone involved should be removed and charged.

That is not what the 1st amendment means and not how it works.
Twitter is allowed to mute whatever tweet they want to mute.  And they are allowed to work with or against any government or political party they want to as they go.  If they want to work with CDC, fine.  If they want to work against CDC, fine.  That's the first amendment.   There has never been any ban on private speakers working with the government.

Bull [BLEEP].

(12-05-2022, 12:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 01:29 PM)mikesez Wrote: That is not what the 1st amendment means and not how it works.

Bull [BLEEP].

What a helpful and informative comment.

(12-05-2022, 07:51 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(12-05-2022, 12:34 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Bull [BLEEP].

What a helpful and informative comment.

You're welcome.

(12-05-2022, 01:31 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/159...99xow&s=19

I love the internet. One of the comments: The balls on this guy...

Seriously, though, I don't know why you moderates don't adjust your worldview. This is called praxis. It's a fundamental component of progressivism. All of the leaders of this movement know they are creating a religion. Convert or have your entire being invalidated. It's inevitable unless you guys stop voting in this garbage.