Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2022, 08:37 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-20-2022, 08:08 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: These train engineers drive like they own the tracks, or something. Jerks.

Aside from the train not being able to stop, it’s my understanding that half of them are on EAP. Depending on the company, I’m not sure I can blame them.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: 98.jpg]

More off the wall trivia can be found here: 15 Unbelievable Facts About Real-Life Santas Claus, Moon Poop, And More | Cracked.com
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

That gives new meaning to The dark side of the moon. Peeeewwwwww!!
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2022, 06:19 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

My little 3 foot Walmart Tree all decorated and lit up. Jags, Beatles, Elvira, and a nod to the USAF since my Dad was in from 1953 (active Duty Korean War) until he retired from the reserve in 1969........

[Image: IMG_0902.JPG]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(12-21-2022, 11:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: That gives new meaning to The dark side of the moon. Peeeewwwwww!!

Fact: The Apollo 8 mission lasted 6 days. Astronaut Bill Anders ‘held it’ the entire time. He told the greeting crew onboard the recovery ship that if he didn’t get to a toilet quickly, he was going to embarrass himself.

(12-21-2022, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 11:57 AM)Jagwired Wrote: That gives new meaning to The dark side of the moon. Peeeewwwwww!!

Fact: The Apollo 8 mission lasted 6 days. Astronaut Bill Anders ‘held it’ the entire time. He told the greeting crew onboard the recovery ship that if he didn’t get to a toilet quickly, he was going to embarrass himself.

Not a good time to be using the adjacent stall.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-21-2022, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Idk if true or not, but I hear holding it for long periods causes [BLEEP] rrhoids.

(12-21-2022, 06:40 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:20 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Fact: The Apollo 8 mission lasted 6 days. Astronaut Bill Anders ‘held it’ the entire time. He told the greeting crew onboard the recovery ship that if he didn’t get to a toilet quickly, he was going to embarrass himself.

Idk if true or not, but I hear holding it for long periods causes [BLEEP] rrhoids.

Only on Uranus.

(12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:40 PM)Jags Wrote: Idk if true or not, but I hear holding it for long periods causes [BLEEP] rrhoids.

Only on Uranus.

Reminds me of a pick up line:

Man”how many planets are there?”

Woman “eight”

Man “there’ll only be 7 after I destroy Uranus”

Bathroom shyness is not an option for astronauts. The Apollo crews after Apollo 11 stayed on the moon for two days or longer. The lunar module was not large. Two astronauts shared a space about the size of an office cubicle. In that space they had to do all the things humans must do to survive, including doing number two into a plastic bag that adhered to their backside, with their crew mate just a couple of feet away.

It was even trickier in the weightlessness of space. With no gravity to provide direction, a finger insert was formed into the plastic bag to help things along. Again, this was done while two crew mates were within arm’s length.

(12-21-2022, 06:45 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Only on Uranus.

Woman “eight”

The best I’ve heard:

The Earth could fit four times inside Uranus. Five if you would relax.

(12-21-2022, 06:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bathroom shyness is not an option for astronauts. The Apollo crews after Apollo 11 stayed on the moon for two days or longer. The lunar module was not large. Two astronauts shared a space about the size of an office cubicle. In that space they had to do all the things humans must do to survive, including doing number two into a plastic bag that adhered to their backside, with their crew mate just a couple of feet away.

It was even trickier in the weightlessness of space. With no gravity to provide direction, a finger insert was formed into the plastic bag to help things along. Again, this was done while two crew mates were within arm’s length.

What about… when they… you know… were staring at that pinup calendar next to that small window overlooking that blue marble thing?

(12-21-2022, 07:04 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:55 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Bathroom shyness is not an option for astronauts. The Apollo crews after Apollo 11 stayed on the moon for two days or longer. The lunar module was not large. Two astronauts shared a space about the size of an office cubicle. In that space they had to do all the things humans must do to survive, including doing number two into a plastic bag that adhered to their backside, with their crew mate just a couple of feet away.

What about… when they… you know… were staring at that pinup calendar next to that small window overlooking that blue marble thing?

It happened on the moon with Apollo 12.

(12-21-2022, 07:16 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 07:04 PM)Jags Wrote: What about… when they… you know… were staring at that pinup calendar next to that small window overlooking that blue marble thing?

It happened on the moon with Apollo 12.

I’m glad the newer generation of astronauts have the technology they have now v. back then.  Not gonna be wanking the franken and asking the dude next to you if that is a nipple or not.  But since you’ve brought it up… I am curious about zero gravity bewbs. Like, the jiggle and all. I think that would be cool to see/find out.

(12-21-2022, 06:45 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-21-2022, 06:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Only on Uranus.

Woman “eight”

Uranus is a planet?  I thought it was black hole.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/statu...jrbHQ&s=19

At least now they shouldn't screw up the order..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Just won this baby from a Goodwill auction. $134 with shipping. Just another one to add to my collection.

[Image: 9cee7964-faea-4bd0-8403-89f9818bf2fcquiw_12151.png]

(12-22-2022, 10:24 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/statu...jrbHQ&s=19

At least now they shouldn't screw up the order..

Most McD's here in Jax have abandoned their order counter anyway. They route you to the kiosk.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Wife gave me an early Christmas present. Pretty cool!

[Image: 20221222-181441.jpg]

This is a good sign.. She asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her that I wanted the complete hardcover collection of Hemingway.

I have a feeling..

Love Lao Tzu btw..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(12-22-2022, 07:20 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wife gave me an early Christmas present. Pretty cool!

[Image: 20221222-181441.jpg]

This is a good sign.. She asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her that I wanted the complete hardcover collection of Hemingway.

I have a feeling..

Love Lao Tzu btw..
Forgive my ignorance, I know Hemingway wrote books or something.  I was never a “reader”.  This Asian feller, he a book writer as well? Or is this a (sp) karma sutra thing?   Either way, things are looking up for ya.