Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chargers @ Jags: Saturday 8:15PM EST

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 12:45 AM by JagsFanSince95. Edited 1 time in total.)

Official, lets get it! Will be on NBC!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I could get used to a few more games under the lights

Tickets are very expensive. Standing room is $163 including fees. Shahid Khan must be happy.

2 and a half point dogs.

(01-09-2023, 12:58 AM)Jagsman Wrote: Tickets are very expensive. Standing room is $163 including fees. Shahid Khan must be happy.
NFL requirements if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Don't know what the Chargers travel plans are but it won't be good. Maybe they already planned to leave from Denver and practice wherever they were playing.

If they went home, they wouldn't get home until late. Then Monday is recovery, practice Tuesday & Wednesday, travel Thursday? Saturday keeps the Jags on schedule and short week for the Chargers after playing on the road.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Game opened at -2.5 LA and in 3 hours has moved to -1 LA. Sharps must have been all over it and it's correcting fast. Wouldn't be surprised to see it at even for most of the week.

I am drunk on the koolaid and picking the Jags. The elite version of Lawrence shows up and we win 34-31

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 06:13 AM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 3 times in total.)

(01-09-2023, 12:58 AM)Jagsman Wrote: Tickets are very expensive. Standing room is $163 including fees. Shahid Khan must be happy.

This is less than this past weekend’s game, though it will probably go up during the week as more and more charger fans finalize their travel plans. Let’s show up, Jags fans.

(01-09-2023, 04:09 AM)OG-JAGFAN Wrote: I am drunk on the koolaid and picking the Jags.  The elite version of Lawrence shows up and we win 34-31

I know LAC will be in better shape this time around but I feel really good going against any of the wildcard teams tbh, I think we trounce them again. 31-20.

(01-09-2023, 06:10 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:

This is less than this past weekend’s game, though it will probably go up during the week as more and more charger fans finalize their travel plans.  Let’s show up, Jags fans.
I’m not sure that the Chargers have many fans. I’m kinda expecting the same type of crowd this Saturday again at the Bank.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

We have won 5 straight games since i started predicting a loss each week.

So let it be known, Bolts 52 - Jags 3

Will be a Close game, but give me teams with a poor defence. I know our d has been very opportunistic but I think anyone in the play offs will score points against us so might as well play a team we can attack right back. Hopefully more opportunity to get the run game going keep us more balanced

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 08:05 AM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yay.  I get to watch it again.  I'm 3-0 when I get to watch live (on TV) and one of those three was against...the Chargers.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-09-2023, 06:59 AM)Eye of the Storm Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 06:10 AM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: This is less than this past weekend’s game, though it will probably go up during the week as more and more charger fans finalize their travel plans.  Let’s show up, Jags fans.
I’m not sure that the Chargers have many fans. I’m kinda expecting the same type of crowd this Saturday again at the Bank.

They dont even draw well at home, so you're most likely right.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We have to get the run game going

Jaguars - 37
Chargers - 31

Trevor's going to have to win this game for us and he will. It'll be a shootout.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

In the first game Campbell held Williams to 1 catch. I'd let Campbell lock Williams again

(01-09-2023, 09:18 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: In the first game Campbell held Williams to 1 catch.  I'd  let Campbell lock Williams again

Williams was carted off yesterday against the Broncos. Joey Bosa was also hampered or taken out of the game with an injury. Herbert's good to go though now. His ribs aren't a factor. He's been making some crazy [BLEEP] throws since then. 

This game is going to need another strong performance from Josh Allen and Travon Walker and the linebackers have to be ready for Ekeler in the passing game. Keenan Allen is also in for this game I believe and he's a savvy veteran at this point in his career. Can quietly kill you on drives like Keenan McCardell used to do during his prime.

Going to be fun.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Hopefully Jag fans can muster up another evening like last Saturday. Team will again need to feed off the energy.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.