Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Drag Queens Are Upset About A New Law

(01-08-2023, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 09:20 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Because I'm on the Duvalpride political message board.  It's what we do.

Ah yes, the Mikesez Model.

Come on.  I think I should at least get credit for being the only person on this message board who has ever changed his mind about anything.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-07-2023, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 03:36 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Who took those kids to that show?   

Yeah, I think you're right.  If that's what you're talking about, kids should not be allowed to attend that.

Parents in some cases, in others they are marketed as "family friendly entertainment" or presented like Drag Time Story Hour at the public library by leftist queer activists determined to corrupt the next generation into their fetishes.

Drag Story Hour is usually not sexual. But the event you put in that photo obviously was.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-08-2023, 03:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-08-2023, 12:38 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Ah yes, the Mikesez Model.

Come on.  I think I should at least get credit for being the only person on this message board who has ever changed his mind about anything.

Bro, I was just kidding.

(01-08-2023, 03:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Parents in some cases, in others they are marketed as "family friendly entertainment" or presented like Drag Time Story Hour at the public library by leftist queer activists determined to corrupt the next generation into their fetishes.

Drag Story Hour is usually not sexual. But the event you put in that photo obviously was.

Been to a lot of them have you? Or just stating your opinion as fact again?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Hard hitting stuff. Food keeps going up and the economy is tanking. State legislatures don't want to focus on their constituents having jobs and food, but how they dress and who's [BLEEP]-ing who. Looks to me like we're all [BLEEP]-ed one way or another.

(01-08-2023, 03:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-07-2023, 04:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Parents in some cases, in others they are marketed as "family friendly entertainment" or presented like Drag Time Story Hour at the public library by leftist queer activists determined to corrupt the next generation into their fetishes.

Give an inch…take a mile.  The left has been doing it for a while.  You state you have a small child.  And yet you stick up for this [BLEEP]?  How dare you?

What is drag hour, anyways? And why did this group get special access to read to children in libraries? That's not weird to you?

(01-08-2023, 09:18 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is drag hour, anyways? And why did this group get special access to read to children in libraries? That's not weird to you?

It’s not weird to the brainwashed people that are caught up in all this bull [BLEEP].  And since the parents are obviously morons, it’s convenient for them because others can brainwash their own kids for them.  More lazy and ignorant people doing what they know best.

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 01:53 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 5 times in total.)

We were exposed to the 'fagification' of Amerika, and after about 50 or so years, now it is basically normalized.

Now comes the 'dragification' of Amerika. Since we are closer to a morally bankrupt society now than we were back then, I have a feeling this isn't gonna take 50.

Coming soon to a school/church/theatre/television near you: the 'transification' of Amerika. Strap in!
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 09:03 AM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-09-2023, 01:48 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: We were exposed to the 'fagification' of Amerika, and after about 50 or so years, now it is basically normalized.

Now comes the 'dragification' of Amerika.  Since we are closer to a morally bankrupt society now than we were back then, I have a feeling this isn't gonna take 50.

Coming soon to a school/church/theatre/television near you: the 'transification' of Amerika. Strap in!

Agreed. This is how Rome fell. The biggest issue that nobody seems to care to point out is the fact that, our primary competitors on the globe. Russia and China. They're going in the opposite direction socially. While we dumb down our future generations, soften up the mental state hive wise and destroy the family unit they're preaching these very opposite fundamentals. 

Does that mean we have to be hateful? No. Does that mean we have to bully these groups of people in our society? No. However, it should tell you that we need to start thinking like our enemies because it's inevitable that a War breaks out within this century. As resources become limited, climate change ramps up, whether it goes full on microwave or ice age, doesn't matter, it's inevitable. 

We need to be prepared for anything and everything. I think at some point it'll go back to something like that. In the 1930's -1950's. Just more open and accepting of everything else that has transpired over the past decades. Just less extreme on a social level. We need to get back to the fundamentals and basics. Starts at home. Starts at school. Starts in your communities.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-09-2023, 01:48 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: We were exposed to the 'fagification' of Amerika, and after about 50 or so years, now it is basically normalized.

Now comes the 'dragification' of Amerika.  Since we are closer to a morally bankrupt society now than we were back then, I have a feeling this isn't gonna take 50.

Coming soon to a school/church/theatre/television near you: the 'transification' of Amerika. Strap in on!

FTFY
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2023, 11:00 AM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-09-2023, 09:02 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

Agreed. This is how Rome fell. The biggest issue that nobody seems to care to point out is the fact that, our primary competitors on the globe. Russia and China. They're going in the opposite direction socially. While we dumb down our future generations, soften up the mental state hive wise and destroy the family unit they're preaching these very opposite fundamentals. 

Does that mean we have to be hateful? No. Does that mean we have to bully these groups of people in our society? No. However, it should tell you that we need to start thinking like our enemies because it's inevitable that a War breaks out within this century. As resources become limited, climate change ramps up, whether it goes full on microwave or ice age, doesn't matter, it's inevitable. 

We need to be prepared for anything and everything. I think at some point it'll go back to something like that. In the 1930's -1950's. Just more open and accepting of everything else that has transpired over the past decades. Just less extreme on a social level. We need to get back to the fundamentals and basics. Starts at home. Starts at school. Starts in your communities.

Russia for over a century has been very unaccomodating of gay people, but China has actually been a sort of OK place to be gay for a while.  They don't express it the same way we do, but it is there.  So they're pretty different in that regard. 
Also, our birth rate is significantly higher than both of theirs.  In terms of demographics, Africa would be the place to worry about, where birth rates remain high.  
Another place to worry about is Bangladesh.  Even though their birth rate is close to replacement level, they may lose a lot of their land to floods if they don't build better levees soon.
If there is a world war in the next century, birth rates probably won't have much to do with the causes or the outcome.  I wouldn't worry about a world war.  Rather, you will see more and more civil wars having to do with migration.

No one cares about your take on China. Why is Drag Story Hour not weird to you?

(01-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No one cares about your take on China. Why is Drag Story Hour not weird to you?

It's very weird to me, but it's in the "I wouldn't take my kid to that" category.  But if they have more sexual content, it would be in the "no kid should go to that, it should be illegal" category.

(01-09-2023, 12:13 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No one cares about your take on China. Why is Drag Story Hour not weird to you?

I read his response in some kinda drunk, Richard Attenborough half [BLEEP] community college lecture lol

I bet he talks about these subjects to himself in the bathroom mirror lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-09-2023, 12:29 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I read his response in some kinda drunk, Richard Attenborough half [BLEEP] community college lecture lol

I bet he talks about these subjects to himself in the bathroom mirror lol

This is what came to my mind.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

That’s called grooming, boys and girls.

Would this be treated any differently if it was a straight woman gyrating in front of them? My first guess would be yes.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-17-2023, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That’s called grooming, boys and girls.

Mikesez on his way to argue that it's not lolol

https://twitter.com/BornAKang/status/161...L36-g&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(01-17-2023, 04:13 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: That’s called grooming, boys and girls.

This works with or without a comma.