Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Thanks to all

(01-11-2023, 08:39 PM)anonymous2112 Wrote: He's a loner but he's never alone.

Every Sunday he gets one step closer to the DANGER ZONE!!!

Congrats, pal you earned another rep point.

+1 for the Dirty White Boy ref.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This post was awesome. Fascinating and intriguing read.

Welcome aboard, cat bells. Your long suffering has earned you the title of ***Official Jaguars Fan***.

We could perform a knighting ceremony, but they don't trust me with a sword. So, I suggested a butter knife lashed to the end of a broomstick. I refuse to be broken by their derisive laughter.

Welcome. Hopefully Saturday goes well again for us.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2023, 11:48 PM by BritJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Beautifully crafted, ole bells. Vivid and metaphoric, including your handle. I felt your journey. I was in a pub in Ladbroke Grove on New Year's day, Jags v. tinhorns, and was surprised how the Jags have grown in West London; the enthusiasm and genuine support took me off guard. It had been a while since my last trip. I reckoned the recent winning aided the support; was chuffed still. The annual Jags games in London have yielded fruit for sure. Welcome mate. But you left me hanging with your long suffering footy squad. What team? I am a COYS, so I understand forbearance.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Welcome to the fold.

Hope you can find some avenue that allows you to watch in real time, I imagine if this is the start of a long string of success for the franchise you'll see more fan groups near you and hopefully can convince a pub to start broadcasting the games (or find a buddy willing to fork over the dough to break through the paywall).

Glad to have you on the board!

(This post was last modified: 01-12-2023, 06:13 PM by cat bells. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well thanks for the welcome... Very kind all...

'Duuuvoool' aye winger ... Ha ... Win a few more games and there's a line of t-shirts in that, 'Duvol ... Old boy'... Make a fortune outside wembley.

Nice to see a healthy assortment of jags from far off lands too, hello to the English guys, do they still have Jeff Reinbold on sky? Always liked listening to jeff, haven't seen a game since Kevin Cadle sadly left us, he was a good watch was Kev, happy days ... 

If course the happy irony is if Pederson picks the team up over the next few years our cushy 6pm Sunday (early kick-off in the usa) will be out the window, it'll be 1.30am on Sunday night football

European style football talk can be continued in the All Sports Forum. You're welcome! ;-)
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

(01-12-2023, 02:19 PM)cat bells Wrote: Well thanks for the welcome... Very kind all...

'Duuuvoool' aye winger ... Ha ... Win a few more games and there's a line of t-shirts in that, 'Duvol ... Old boy'... Make a fortune outside wembley.

Nice to see a healthy assortment of jags from far off lands too, hello to the English guys, do they still have Jeff Reinbold on sky? Always liked listening to jeff, haven't seen a game since Kevin Cadle sadly left us, he was a good watch was Kev, happy days ... 

If course the happy irony is if Pederson picks the team up over the next few years our cushy 6pm Sunday (early kick-off in the usa) will be out the window, it'll be 1.30am on Sunday night football

Absolutely LOVE IT!!

[Image: Screenshot-20230112-192413-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Thanks so much for sharing. We are all part of this team! Great to have fans all over.

The amount of info that comes from this board and the sheer timeliness of it is second to none when it comes to Jag related material. We have great people that seems to scour all sorts of media and post it. It’s what drew me to join. Welcome to the board. And yes, thank you to all of those that keep us informed. We have amazing and dedicated fans.

No joke Cat Bells I might be the Australian version of you! Never post but read hardcore and have for many many years and over multiple message boards if memory serves me right. Great post brother and good to see a few more posts since too. Tell ya what my David Garrard teal 9 circa 2008 has gotten a decent run of late down here in Brisbane (although it doesn’t breathe well in the humidity).

Just a quick shout out to all ahead of tomorrow and for the season. Thanks also for the game day threads which i like CB follow along with riding the waves of emotion. We got this tomorrow just like in 2008 v Pittsburgh when Dave rushed into field goal range and Scobee knocked it over. Could be a similar end yet!

Enjoy all and have a great game day tomorrow!!

Cheers

Let’s go JJ’s!
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

(01-14-2023, 03:16 AM)AusJaguar Wrote: No joke Cat Bells I might be the Australian version of you! Never post but read hardcore and have for many many years and over multiple message boards if memory serves me right. Great post brother and good to see a few more posts since too. Tell ya what my David Garrard teal 9 circa 2008 has gotten a decent run of late down here in Brisbane (although it doesn’t breathe well in the humidity).

Just a quick shout out to all ahead of tomorrow and for the season. Thanks also for the game day threads which i like CB follow along with riding the waves of emotion. We got this tomorrow just like in 2008 v Pittsburgh when Dave rushed into field goal range and Scobee knocked it over. Could be a similar end yet!

Enjoy all and have a great game day tomorrow!!

Cheers

I was a Garrard guy, to the core. He owned Pittsburgh. Good references. Cheers mate.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.