Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
All pro - no jags

https://apnews.com/article/new-orleans-s...d1bce27804

Not figured out how to do links yet so I hope this works ... But the votes are in ...

In case the link doesn't work, the jaguars who got votes... 

Oluokun got 24, 4 first team votes
Jenkins got 6, 1 first team vote
Campbell got 4, 1 first team vote
Cooke got 4, 1 first team vote
Scherff got 6, 0 first team votes
Agnew got 1 each for OR and KR

Well done fellas ... Cooke wuz robbed

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hosed again.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Bulletin board material.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 04:20 PM by Jaguarmeister. Edited 1 time in total.)

Well then I guess there’s only one thing left to do.

(01-13-2023, 04:20 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Well then I guess there’s only one thing left to do.
Cmon Meister, don't be lazy.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

... rises to feet ...

(slow clap ... building intensity)
You're Welcome.

(01-13-2023, 04:20 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Well then I guess there’s only one thing left to do.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Someone get a whole chicken to sacrifice! STAT!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 06:48 PM by Jaguarmeister.)

(01-13-2023, 05:31 PM)Jagwired Wrote:
Cmon Meister, don't be lazy.

Yeah, I had it up and took it down for the children. You do you though.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2023, 06:51 PM by Butters.)

(01-13-2023, 06:41 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Someone get a whole chicken to sacrifice! STAT!

[Image: UnsungGrippingKatydid-max-1mb.gif]

No surprise, Jags don't get respect. We just have to go out there and show everybody who we are.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan