Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

Jags gonna have to revamp the playbook next year. Chargers giving the rest of the league the blueprint.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A interception from jags defence, a jags td

All can change the momentum

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)raptor6581 Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.
He's shown the ability to overcome mistakes that are purely his fault before. Tonight's game, not mostly his fault. Jags are getting outplayed and outcoached, but there is no way to watch this game and NOT question these refs right now..... they've no-called and picked up flags on penalties to the point that the Jags now HAVE to press and force throws.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

We'll see. Four picks in the first quarter and a half, in the playoffs during primetime? I hope he can recover, but QBs get shook by this. He still has a couple quarters to throw another pick or two. We've seen it time and time again.

Herbert has all day. Be nice to have an oline. But we have known that all year. Honestly it is hood to have a coach and QB. Front Office needs to prove it this off season.

Good season overall just sad it has to end looking like this.

P.S. if Urbz didn't destroy Trevor, this game won't do it.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)Newton Wrote: Lol overly dramatic. He will be fine. Will learn from there . Receivers are getting zero separation . Should not have abandoned the running game so quickly.

I mean, the good thing is he has Pederson as hic coach, if someone can fix this and help him recover is Pederson.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Isnt Assante Samuel 40 years old?

Jr. 

We could've drafted him but we took ETN instead.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-14-2023, 10:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:23 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I just worry the Trevor trolls will be back in full force.

They've already started their trash takes. Just need CJB to complete the set.

Man you really be riding my stick too much. Ive been on this thread defending the first two ints as not his fault. Im not a troll you clown

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

I believe you. You're snitching on yourself.

Complete [BLEEP] meltdown
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Fumble and Chargers recovery. LoL

And it comes full circle... what a joke

The Bad News Jags are back..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I'm guessing his toe is a bigger problem than we know.

He should be running and he won't. There is little to no movement in the pocket.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

PI?

A comedy of errors

What a disaster.

5 turnovers. Unreal
Jaguars Fundamentalist

TL is, unfortunately, falling to his bad habits under the pressure of this game. First off, he can’t read the defense and so he’s waiting to plays to develop. He’s dancing on his feet in the pocket, rather than setting and marking decisions (consider that dump pass Herbert just completed. Surrounded by Jags but he doesn’t dance. He moves his feet slowly, goes through the progressions and turns his whole body to complete the dump pass). TL is making all arm throws, rather than setting, and that leads to inaccuracies which are intercepted. On top of that, he feels the pressure to hero ball every play. All the good signs of the last two months evaporate under pressure.

And now the whole team is dispirited because they know he sucks. He’s got one season left until he sits the pine as a backup.

Please let no one get hurt! Everything that can go. Wrong is going wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Jaguars must have spent the entire week reading their press clippings.