Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Day Thread - Super Wild Card Weekend - bolts @ Jaguars ***

(01-15-2023, 01:31 AM)Thewitnessofsolinvictus Wrote: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO SLEEP NOW
Let me know if you figure out a way....

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-15-2023, 01:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: What might be the last home game of the year was a doozy, wasn't it?

I had about 3 heart attacks and probably have skid marks in my pants.

(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

Yeah this [BLEEP].... You disappeared quickly

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 01:52 AM by JaguarJosh2.)

This just in from Facebook-

I’M DONE. After 32 years of being a family season ticket holder for the Chargers this is MY LAST STRAW. We consistently fail every year. That's it, I'm taking my fan hood to the Jaguars where they know how to run a real football team.I just threw my Justin Herbert jersey in the fire pit.

Have seen these messages around here, even this year.

(01-15-2023, 01:45 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:38 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: And for Samuel to have a historical half with that, but his stats will be set aside because of what the jags just did lol

F Samuel... He was committing pass interference on just about every play
Isn't it amazing though? Isn't it nice? To be able to overcome an obvious rig? An obvious screwjob?

We overcame a montreal, WWF level screwjob tonight. It's beyond exceptional. Tony Dungy was even on our side tonight.

He called all of that [BLEEP] out and the blatant no calls. It was fantastic.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-15-2023, 01:49 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:42 AM)raptor6581 Wrote: It WILL catch up and bite them at some point..... But imagine what they could do at this point if they would just put it all together. They'd make the wins look easy.

What if they pistol whip the Chiefs next weekend and win by 17+?

Just imagine the mind [BLEEP] by the fans, the media, this forum.

What if we actually go into Arrowhead and pull off an upset run like we did in 1996?

Just imagine. Listen. Go get baked. Go take a shot. Then walk outside. Imagine. Just... imagine.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Not at all put of the question. Also, not a given that they have to go to arrowhead next week. COULD end up here. Crazy things have already happened this postseason..... But if this team plays like it did int he second half, very few teams could actually beat them.

(01-15-2023, 01:51 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-14-2023, 10:22 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I don't know how Trevor recovers from this, mentally. He is going to be a TRAINWRECK if we make the playoffs again. This game will HAUNT him the rest of his career. THE REST OF HIS CAREER will be marred by this, and it will ALWAYS be in his head.

Yeah this [BLEEP].... You disappeared quickly

His booze wore off.

(01-15-2023, 01:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5wHcFyCiscE
It's just...... Amazing. Beautiful. Expected. Unexpected. Stunning. Historical. BecauseJaguars..... It Was Always The Jags. Whatever.

(01-15-2023, 01:50 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5wHcFyCiscE
It's just...... Amazing. Beautiful. Expected. Unexpected. Stunning. Historical. BecauseJaguars..... It Was Always The Jags. Whatever.

(01-15-2023, 01:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: https://twitter.com/jasrifootball/status...DVlBQ&s=19

lolololol yikes!!

People are [BLEEP]. 

Never go full [BLEEP].

At halftime, with the Jags down 7-27, MJD, on NFL Network, predicted the Jags would win on a last-second FG.

(01-15-2023, 01:45 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:38 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote: And for Samuel to have a historical half with that, but his stats will be set aside because of what the jags just did lol

F Samuel... He was committing pass interference on just about every play

Yeah there were lots of PI missed calls and they ruled that incomplete pass a catch that one time too. Just so much detail and layers of emotions to this game is what's crazy to me.

Creepy stat per ESPN:

The last time a team turned the ball over five times in the first half of a playoff game was the Miami Dolphins in the 1999 divisional playoffs -- against the Jaguars on this same field. The Jaguars won that game 62-7 and sent Dolphins quarterback Dan Marino into retirement.

(01-15-2023, 01:50 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:08 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: What might be the last home game of the year was a doozy, wasn't it?

I had about 3 heart attacks and probably have skid marks in my pants.

Literally what I was telling my wife. Cardiologist all over Duval county need to be on call when this team is playing. I love my team holy [BLEEP] what a game.

As bad as it got, I still felt like when we were driving down 27-0 It still felt like a score puts us in it. I can honestly say I have felt that way about this team.

I just got back from that crazy game where I experienced the depths of despair and exuberance ! My only though as walking out of the stadium?

Remember when Bobby Bouch'e showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

There ain't no quit in this team.

(01-15-2023, 01:58 AM)WhyWouldYouPostThat Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 01:45 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: F Samuel... He was committing pass interference on just about every play

Yeah there were lots of PI missed calls and they ruled that incomplete pass a catch that one time too. Just so much detail and layers of emotions to this game is what's crazy to me.

Yep and he ended up getting three points off of that one

(01-14-2023, 10:29 PM)OzJohnnie Wrote: TL is, unfortunately, falling to his bad habits under the pressure of this game.  First off, he can’t read the defense and so he’s waiting to plays to develop.  He’s dancing on his feet in the pocket, rather than setting and marking decisions (consider that dump pass Herbert just completed.  Surrounded by Jags but he doesn’t dance.  He moves his feet slowly, goes through the progressions and turns his whole body to complete the dump pass).  TL is making all arm throws, rather than setting, and that leads to inaccuracies which are intercepted.  On top of that, he feels the pressure to hero ball every play.  All the good signs of the last two months evaporate under pressure.

And now the whole team is dispirited because they know he sucks.  He’s got one season left until he sits the pine as a backup.

Wanna come back here and defend this take? Good riddance