Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2023, 05:57 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

If I had gotten the shot, at this point I would make regular visits to the cardiologist, I would get EKG’s done, more than I normally do. But that’s just me, thinking ahead and [BLEEP]

https://twitter.com/ozraeliavi/status/16...qL3wxMvTAQ
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://twitter.com/its_the_dr/status/16...MRtDF1LmFQ
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

This animal and all the rest of them need to pay. We need Nuremberg type trials, they deserve the death penalty for the murders and harm they have unleashed on everyone.

https://twitter.com/ozraeliavi/status/16...IHkQcO4iZQ

As mad as I get at Big Pharma for manipulating data for profit, that's hard for me to watch. I can't stand grandstanding. He should answer their questions, and they should report what he says. I desperately long for real journalism again.

(01-18-2023, 07:05 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: As mad as I get at Big Pharma for manipulating data for profit, that's hard for me to watch. I can't stand grandstanding. He should answer their questions, and they should report what he says. I desperately long for real journalism again.

That is REAL journalism, not just accepting the status quo, but holding his feet to the fire. “Manipulated data” if only that’s all they were guilty of. The dam is breaking, people want answers and they want people held accountable.

Sorry, Pal. That's not real journalism. Just being somewhere, asking people leading questions is not journalism. I think Pfizer's CEO needs his feet held to the fire, but that isn't going to happen with people just walking next to him asking questions... especially ones that are laced with bias. In an ideal situation, real journalists do solid investigatory reporting, then present and objective, factual reporting of evidence, giving the accused the time to respond.

(01-18-2023, 09:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Sorry, Pal. That's not real journalism. Just being somewhere, asking people leading questions is not journalism. I think Pfizer's CEO needs his feet held to the fire, but that isn't going to happen with people just walking next to him asking questions... especially ones that are laced with bias. In an ideal situation, real journalists do solid investigatory reporting, then present and objective, factual reporting of evidence, giving the accused the time to respond.

There is a time and place for guerrilla journalism, biased? Biased about millions and millions of people lied too and used as guinea pigs? Everyone should be “biased” against that. I’m pissed and I didn’t even get the shot…

How people should feel and what journalists should do are two different things. I might be beating my head against the wall in having this debate, but the simple truth is that I am not interested in my side "winning." I want transparent institutions that are held accountable. I want them to hold themselves to a standard that is outside of themselves or their beliefs. I want to avoid corruption at all costs and, imo, being angry is a form of corruption as it pertains to the media. I want them unbiased to the best of their ability, factual, and principled. My "anger" or my "truth" shouldn't change how they approach their jobs.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2023, 09:52 AM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-19-2023, 09:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How people should feel and what journalists should do are two different things. I might be beating my head against the wall in having this debate, but the simple truth is that I am not interested in my side "winning." I want transparent institutions that are held accountable. I want them to hold themselves to a standard that is outside of themselves or their beliefs. I want to avoid corruption at all costs and, imo, being angry is a form of corruption as it pertains to the media. I want them unbiased to the best of their ability, factual, and principled. My "anger" or my "truth" shouldn't change how they approach their jobs.

You better hope our side wins, the left is damn sure acting like they are at war with us and are fighting, every second of every day. They are moving towards their goals, and ARE succeeding. I fear you have the same affliction our parents had, indifference. Or you just don’t or won’t see what’s happening. Shrug, ignorance is unacceptable….

If we don’t take a stand and fight back, we deserve everything that we get…

"Our side"? Bruh, you don't even know what your side is.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-19-2023, 09:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 09:14 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: How people should feel and what journalists should do are two different things. I might be beating my head against the wall in having this debate, but the simple truth is that I am not interested in my side "winning." I want transparent institutions that are held accountable. I want them to hold themselves to a standard that is outside of themselves or their beliefs. I want to avoid corruption at all costs and, imo, being angry is a form of corruption as it pertains to the media. I want them unbiased to the best of their ability, factual, and principled. My "anger" or my "truth" shouldn't change how they approach their jobs.

You better hope our side wins, the left is damn sure acting like they are at war with us and are fighting, every second of every day. They are moving towards their goals, and ARE succeeding. I fear you have the same affliction our parents had, indifference. Or you just don’t or won’t see what’s happening. Shrug, ignorance is unacceptable….

You're just as brainwashed as the far left.

Pretty sad.

(01-19-2023, 09:55 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: "Our side"? Bruh, you don't even know what your side is.

My side is easy, the Constitution and leave me the hell alone side.  

lol, not too complicated

(01-19-2023, 09:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:

What is "winning?" Do we win if we sacrifice our principles? Do we win if we control every institution? How is that any different than what the left wants? If we aren't trying to preserve the integrity of the institutions that got us here, what are we fighting for?

(01-19-2023, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 09:50 AM)Ronster Wrote: You better hope our side wins, the left is damn sure acting like they are at war with us and are fighting, every second of every day. They are moving towards their goals, and ARE succeeding. I fear you have the same affliction our parents had, indifference. Or you just don’t or won’t see what’s happening. Shrug, ignorance is unacceptable….

What is "winning?" Do we win if we sacrifice our principles? Do we win if we control every institution? How is that any different than what the left wants? If we aren't trying to preserve the integrity of the institutions that got us here, what are we fighting for?

Winning means preventing a loss of the Republic. That is what they are working towards. Not just the Left in the states, but a global cabal, he’ll bent on destroying Western society. It’s not hyperbolic, if it’s true. 

The WEF where the powers to be go too plot our destruction actually tweeted 

“By 2030, you will own nothing, you’ll have no privacy, and you’ll be happy”

I don’t know , call me crazy, but I’m not signing up for that, not willingly…

(01-19-2023, 10:27 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is "winning?" Do we win if we sacrifice our principles? Do we win if we control every institution? How is that any different than what the left wants? If we aren't trying to preserve the integrity of the institutions that got us here, what are we fighting for?

Winning means preventing a loss of the Republic. That is what they are working towards. Not just the Left in the states, but a global cabal, he’ll bent on destroying Western society. It’s not hyperbolic, if it’s true. 

You, me, and L2L all agree about the bolded part.
We just disagree about where the threats are.  That you are most alarmed by a 7 year old tweet from some girl in Switzerland suggests your threat detection and measurement skills may need some work.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(01-19-2023, 10:20 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: What is "winning?" Do we win if we sacrifice our principles? Do we win if we control every institution? How is that any different than what the left wants? If we aren't trying to preserve the integrity of the institutions that got us here, what are we fighting for?

Wow, now you've dropped to an even worse source than InfoWars by going to 4Chan? No wonder you believe such bollocks.

(01-19-2023, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 10:27 AM)Ronster Wrote: Winning means preventing a loss of the Republic. That is what they are working towards. Not just the Left in the states, but a global cabal, he’ll bent on destroying Western society. It’s not hyperbolic, if it’s true. 

We just disagree about where the threats are.  That you are most alarmed by a 7 year old tweet from some girl in Switzerland anti-semitic meme poster on 4chan suggests your threat detection and measurement skills may need some work.

FTFY
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-19-2023, 12:51 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(01-19-2023, 10:27 AM)Ronster Wrote: Winning means preventing a loss of the Republic. That is what they are working towards. Not just the Left in the states, but a global cabal, he’ll bent on destroying Western society. It’s not hyperbolic, if it’s true. 

We just disagree about where the threats are.  That you are most alarmed by a 7 year old tweet from some girl in Switzerland suggests your threat detection and measurement skills may need some work.

It’s on the official WEF Twitter feed, still…

https://twitter.com/rwmalonemd/status/16...ZJ1t52i5kw

Germany was a Republic and Italy was a Constitutional Monarch with a democratically elected government before the people turned to Fascism. Why did they turn to fascism? Because they began to see it as the only way to defeat communism. If it hadn't been for the US and Great Britain, these people would not have returned to any kind of people-led government. Who is our US? It's us. If we let power become the focus, we will lose our Republic, dude. It has to be both. We have to be angry, but we have to be principled, too. More importantly, we have to find common ground and wield our collective power against the elites that marginalize us. I get your outrage, dude... but don't lose sight of what's important.

(01-19-2023, 12:56 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, now you've dropped to an even worse source than InfoWars by going to 4Chan? No wonder you believe such bollocks.

FTFY

Unfortunately it is true and a real statement by them