Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Letter To Jacksonville - Trevor Lawrence

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 03:07 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

I love that guy.  I knew it was great that we were able to draft him, but really, I had no idea.

The Prince That Was Promised!  All the prophecies have come true!  He's real.  And he's ours.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 03:30 PM by NewJagsCity.)

No Jaguar player, past or present, has ever expressed himself better in print or interview than Trevor has here. Introspective beyond his years, he takes this beyond football into life itself. We are truly blessed to have him as a Jaguar.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

When he said he looked up at the stands and saw that no one was leaving during the Chargers game, he’s right. Even more, no one around me was talking like the game was over. That’s believing, right there.

THE MAN OF THE 'HOUSE AND THE KING OF DA SOUF
LONG MAY HE REIGN

(02-08-2023, 04:44 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: When he said he looked up at the stands and saw that no one was leaving during the Chargers game, he’s right. Even more, no one around me was talking like the game was over. That’s believing, right there.

There were some that left in my section, but it wasn’t an amount that was noticeable from a distance.  I mentioned this before, but the season ticket holders in front of us stood up and said goodbye and left at 27-0.  Can’t wait to raz him about it next year.

Doug and Trevor are going to do for the Jaguars what Sean Payton and Drew Brees did for the New Orleans Saints.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

Is it too early to put him in the Ring of Honor?
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

I got those tears of joy. Are we sure he is 23 years old? To have a decade of misery and misfires lead to this, getter better. Jacksonville is so underrated as a fan base. I wish I still lived there to enjoy this in person.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

And he's only 23 years old. Mature beyond his years.

He did an interview with Rich the other day and like they said, dude is a true professional. It's a good listen. Would have been so easy for Trevor to give Urbs a jab when Rich brought him up, but of course Trevor answered with class as always.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKLWtXi_mg

Dude is a bust and they should look to add a veteran and bench Trevor so he can learn!

I love you Trevor! Blush
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(02-08-2023, 08:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude is a bust and they should look to add a veteran and bench Trevor so he can learn!

Chris Jackoffboy has entered the chat.

(02-08-2023, 10:16 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 08:58 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Dude is a bust and they should look to add a veteran and bench Trevor so he can learn!

Chris Jackoffboy has entered the chat.
The OZ guy was way worse I think. That dude legit showed up after missing for over a month right after Trevor threw his first INT against the Chargers.

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2023, 10:29 PM by NewJagsCity.)

I heard that somewhere. Glad that he heard it too.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Dude is the real deal.
Very rare to have this level of talent combined with this kind of attitude, a deep understanding of one's environment, and how to maximize your place within it.

Man... that's good stuff.
If you're a die hard Jags fan and that doesn't give you chill bumps, you may need to see your physician.

Ewwwwww, #cringe

Just kidding, I like Trevor. I really see that he has learned to embrace the city of Jax. He has the perfect personality for NE Florida.

Now if he was really serious, he would play for free next year so we can re-sign Agnew, Taylor, Engram, etc.

(02-08-2023, 10:21 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(02-08-2023, 10:16 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Chris Jackoffboy has entered the chat.
The OZ guy was way worse I think. That dude legit showed up after missing for over a month right after Trevor threw his first INT against the Chargers.

Yeah but OZ was a titans troll that was just here to stir things up about chrevor. CJB is an actual jags fan who was just a full blown hater on trevor.

So happy to see things working out in a possitive way, it's been far too much depression in Duval in terms of football. Brighter days ahead it would appear.

The king

I can’t recall a player ever doing this sort of thing? Maybe I am just forgetting. However, I really like his approach to address the city directly. Very cool!