Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2022/23 Personnel and Staff Changeover

Maybe he can help with the dropped passes.

https://sports.betmgm.com/en/blog/nfl/nf...ason-bm10/
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-10-2023, 01:31 PM)AnOldBrownie Wrote: Maybe he can help with the dropped passes.

https://sports.betmgm.com/en/blog/nfl/nf...ason-bm10/
Hey, at least they had less than us!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Great signing

Jim Bob to the Colts.

https://twitter.com/TheJaguarsWire/statu...38692?s=20

At least our coaches know his concept/philosophy when we face him

Sucks to lose anyone that helped put together this offense, though.
It's a good one.

I hope that doesn't have legs. While it's true that we might know a lot of what he will install, he definitely knows a lot of what we will install.

(02-20-2023, 05:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I hope that doesn't have legs. While it's true that we might know a lot of what he will install, he definitely knows a lot of what we will install.

This. It's a two way street. I am not 100% sure we'll know what he does as an OC up there. What he did as an offensive coordinator in Detroit from 2016 - 2018 is also vastly different than what he did in his passing game coordinator position here. If anything, it feels like they would have an advantage over us. He had two really nice years up there with Caldwell and Lombardi. Back to back 9 - 7 seasons.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Sucks to lose him. I don't blame him in the sense that it is a step up from what he was doing, just hate its to a division rival.Not going to wish him luck just for that reason lol.

Sure DP will make sure nothing slacks with him gone.
#Jags4Life

Tar Heel Jags Fan

(02-20-2023, 05:16 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I hope that doesn't have legs. While it's true that we might know a lot of what he will install, he definitely knows a lot of what we will install.
Everyone knows Pederson loves to run Mesh and yet you still can’t stop it.

It was bound to happen sooner, or later and certainly wont be the last. Doug assembled a good, experienced staff here. Was only a matter of time before guys started getting plucked from it.

As far as the Offense goes and him knowing it. Whether Cooter was here next season or not, it wouldn't be the exact same Offense as this season anyways. Going into year 2 of the system, they'll have a far better understanding of what does and doesn't work with their players. They have a whole season+ to go back and breakdown now. New plays will be added and plays will be tossed out. Plus adding Ridley lets you do different/more stuff than Marv could play call wise.

This guy knows all of the trade secrets concerning Trevor Lawrence . I absolutely hate that he’s going to a division rival.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Bad he is going to the Colts but it's not like he will be there a long time. 2-3 years without a QB and he will be looking for another job.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(02-20-2023, 04:13 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Jim Bob to the Colts.

Unfortunately, I figured we wouldn't have him for very long. He's too good of a coach.

(02-20-2023, 09:04 PM)IKhan't Wrote:
(02-20-2023, 04:13 PM)TownCenterJag Wrote: Jim Bob to the Colts.

Unfortunately, I figured we wouldn't have him for very long. He's too good of a coach.

Yep, it is going to happen. The price of winning more than 3 games a year.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

If we were going to lose any of that Offensive staff, he was probably the one to lose. I feel like Doug and Press are far more important to the offensive scheme and McCoy is the one with Trevor one on one all day.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(02-20-2023, 08:02 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Bad he is going to the Colts but it's not like he will be there a long time. 2-3 years without a QB and he will be looking for another job.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are naming Levis as a coach killer already? Ninja

NEW PASSING GAME COORDINATOR

https://twitter.com/MiaOBrienTV/status/1...53893?s=20

Well, that was fast...

(02-22-2023, 09:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, that was fast...

The Good Ol' Boy Network is tight and efficient. I kinda wonder when the Rooney Rule will be expanded to all hires on the coaching staff.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-22-2023, 10:04 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-22-2023, 09:59 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Well, that was fast...

The Good Ol' Boy Network is tight and efficient. I kinda wonder when the Rooney Rule will be expanded to all hires on the coaching staff.

Oi...  never I hope. Stupid rule doesn't fix the "problem" it looks to "fix"