Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Beetlejuice disenfranchises voters

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023, 09:46 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-02-2023, 06:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 06:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: There's stupid and then there's dangerous.
Democrats are stupid (politically).
Trump is dangerous.
I don't care how old my children are, if they need to be reminded about hot stoves I will continue to remind them.

You and Hurricane should team up and try to help stop Trump supporters.. Go team!! hahahahaha

[Image: cosplay2.jpg]

We may not be the heroes you asked for but we are the only ones you've got. Well, Marty too.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-02-2023, 09:42 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 06:57 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: You and Hurricane should team up and try to help stop Trump supporters.. Go team!! hahahahaha

[Image: cosplay2.jpg]

We may not be the heroes you asked for but we are the only ones you've got.  Well,  Marty too.

Unfortunately, you're not the heroes we deserve....

(03-03-2023, 11:52 AM)InvalidContentWasFoundStarting Wrote:
(03-02-2023, 09:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: We may not be the heroes you asked for but we are the only ones you've got.  Well,  Marty too.

Unfortunately, you're not the heroes we deserve....

You have a high opinion of yourself apparently.

Says the guy playing the "hero."

I don't need any "hero" speaking for me. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it incorrect which means there's nothing to speak up for.

(This post was last modified: 03-03-2023, 08:07 PM by mikesez.)

(03-03-2023, 04:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Says the guy playing the "hero."

I'm not.  That was WingerDinger's idea.  I just decided to play along.  Beats fighting all the time.

(03-03-2023, 06:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I don't need any "hero" speaking for me. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it incorrect which means there's nothing to speak up for.

I like plenty of what you have to say.  Just, a lot of it reminds me of how awful Trump is and was.

(03-03-2023, 08:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 04:25 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Says the guy playing the "hero."

I'm not.  That was WingerDinger's idea.  I just decided to play along.  Beats fighting all the time.

(03-03-2023, 06:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: I don't need any "hero" speaking for me. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't make it incorrect which means there's nothing to speak up for.

I like plenty of what you have to say.  Just, a lot of it reminds me of how awful Trump is and was.

Lol. What does that even mean?

(03-03-2023, 08:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm not.  That was WingerDinger's idea.  I just decided to play along.  Beats fighting all the time.

Lol. What does that even mean?

You complain I'm always connecting things to Trump.  You ask me to stop.  I don't tell you what to post.

(03-03-2023, 08:11 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:09 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Lol. What does that even mean?

You complain I'm always connecting things to Trump.  You ask me to stop.  I don't tell you what to post.

Post what you want. I just don't see the point in dragging him into every. damn. conversation.

(03-03-2023, 09:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 08:11 PM)mikesez Wrote: You complain I'm always connecting things to Trump.  You ask me to stop.  I don't tell you what to post.

Post what you want. I just don't see the point in dragging him into every. damn. conversation.

They're unhinged.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night. Ask around lol

They're still mad that he beat Hilldog and that will never go away lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 11:54 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-04-2023, 10:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Post what you want. I just don't see the point in dragging him into every. damn. conversation.

They're unhinged.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night. Ask around lol

I enjoy talking about Trump.  He's such an odious person, and so uniquely unqualified for public office, a Hollywood script writer couldn't have come up with a stranger character to get elected President of the United States.  He's certainly one of the most interesting characters to come along in a long time.  

I sure hope he doesn't get elected again, because if he does, he's going to spend all his time taking revenge on his enemies, and I don't think the country needs to go through that.

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 12:07 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-04-2023, 11:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 10:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: They're unhinged.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night. Ask around lol

I enjoy talking about Trump.  He's such an odious person, and so uniquely unqualified for public office, a Hollywood script writer couldn't have come up with a stranger character to get elected President of the United States.  He's certainly one of the most interesting characters to come along in a long time.  

I sure hope he doesn't get elected again, because if he does, he's going to spend all his time taking revenge on his enemies, and I don't think the country needs to go through that.

Maybe he should take revenge on all of them. They deserve it.

And instead of worrying about Trump getting re-elected, why not worry about the vegetable that you help elect to this current office. Ya know, the one who's giving all of our tax dollars away to a war whore.

But that doesn't matter, does it?

(03-04-2023, 10:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 09:21 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Post what you want. I just don't see the point in dragging him into every. damn. conversation.

They're unhinged the last sane people on a world gone mad.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night when elections are discussed. Ask around lol

They're still mad that he beat Hilldog Rubio or Kasich and that will never go away lololol

(03-04-2023, 12:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 10:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: They're unhinged the last sane people on a world gone mad.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night when elections are discussed. Ask around lol

They're still mad that he beat Hilldog Rubio or Kasich and that will never go away lololol

And as much as you guys talk about him, that's a lie..

(03-04-2023, 12:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 11:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I enjoy talking about Trump.  He's such an odious person, and so uniquely unqualified for public office, a Hollywood script writer couldn't have come up with a stranger character to get elected President of the United States.  He's certainly one of the most interesting characters to come along in a long time.  

Maybe he should take revenge on all of them. They deserve it.

And instead of worrying about Trump getting re-elected, why not worry about the vegetable that you help elect to this current office. Ya know, the one who's giving all of our tax dollars away to a war whore.

Why "instead?"  If you want to talk about Biden, no one's stopping you.

(03-04-2023, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 12:00 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Maybe he should take revenge on all of them. They deserve it.

Why "instead?"  If you want to talk about Biden, no one's stopping you.

No need to because everyone knows we have a brain dead President. Personally, I don't think Biden is to blame. His voters are..

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2023, 12:45 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-04-2023, 12:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 12:23 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Why "instead?"  If you want to talk about Biden, no one's stopping you.

No need to because everyone knows we have a brain dead President. Personally, I don't think Biden is to blame. His voters are..

I hope Biden doesn't run, either.  He's too damn old and I disagree with a lot of his policies.

And now DeSantis is not looking so great to me, either.

Trump is showing strong now, but I’ll put a dollar down it will ultimately be a contest between the governors, Newsom and DeSantis. Newsom will enjoy heavy campaigning by the media so it will be an uphill fight for DeSantis. If DeSantis wins, it won’t be by popular vote.

(03-04-2023, 11:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 10:44 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: They're unhinged.. Trump is their Boogyman who visits them every night. Ask around lol

I agree.  The last thing we need is a sitting President weaponizing the DoJ or the IRS.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(03-04-2023, 01:21 PM)copycat Wrote:
(03-04-2023, 11:52 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: I enjoy talking about Trump.  He's such an odious person, and so uniquely unqualified for public office, a Hollywood script writer couldn't have come up with a stranger character to get elected President of the United States.  He's certainly one of the most interesting characters to come along in a long time.  

I agree.  The last thing we need is a sitting President weaponizing the DoJ or the IRS.

lolololol

+1