Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-03-2023, 09:10 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-02-2023, 10:49 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Maybe you should go boycott with your brother.

Just another hypocritical leftist, when HE/SHE boycotts it’s righteous, but don’t YOU dare boycott anything she/it supports…
Hahahaha

I legit never once said I was going to boycott. It wasn’t even implied. 

Good try chiming in and not actually understanding what’s happening.

Also. How’s Foles doing? BOYCOOOOTTTTTT

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 02:18 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-03-2023, 12:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 09:10 AM)Ronster Wrote: Just another hypocritical leftist, when HE/SHE boycotts it’s righteous, but don’t YOU dare boycott anything she/it supports…
Hahahaha

Why are you such a [BLEEP] head to people on here? Your life must be [BLEEP] and miserable for you to have to come on here and try to belittle people for simple disagreements.

There's a huge difference between joke bantering and the [BLEEP] that you pull. Just start blocking people dude. Nobody wants to constantly read your whiny [BLEEP] reply to posters. 

Go cry somewhere else.. You're a joke..

I bet you go to Target to buy Bud Light..

Your new nickname is Tuck.

Tuckwood lololol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 10:12 PM by Cleatwood. Edited 3 times in total.)

(06-03-2023, 01:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 12:57 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Hahahaha

Why are you such a [BLEEP] head to people on here? Your life must be [BLEEP] and miserable for you to have to come on here and try to belittle people for simple disagreements.

There's a huge difference between joke bantering and the [BLEEP] that you pull. Just start blocking people dude. Nobody wants to constantly read your whiny [BLEEP] reply to posters. 

Tuckwood lololol
Another triggered snowflake. You’re just upset that I called you out for posting a false story about Jamie Foxx being paralyzed and blind (looks like you fell for another one!) Seems like you can dish it out to people like Mike but you can’t take it when it comes back to you. Classic.

Also, jokes on you. My Target doesn’t even sell Bud Light because you can’t buy booze at grocery stores (absolutely the dumbest thing ever). I haven’t drank bud light in forever because I’m a Moscow Mule man. 

And I only do this to one poster because he has said (for the 100th time) that half the nation should die. I don’t have an issue with anyone else.

If you don’t like my posts, take your own advice and block me. Other than that, have a wonderful Saturday!

Oh and Tuckwood? You can do better.

(06-03-2023, 02:38 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(06-03-2023, 01:46 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Why are you such a [BLEEP] head to people on here? Your life must be [BLEEP] and miserable for you to have to come on here and try to belittle people for simple disagreements.

Tuckwood lololol
Another triggered snowflake. You’re just upset that I called you out for posting a false story about Jamie Fox’s being paralyzed and blind (looks like you fell for another one!) Seems like you can dish it out to people like Mike but you can’t take it when it comes back to you. Classic.

Also, jokes on you. My Target doesn’t even sell Bud Light because you can’t buy booze at grocery stores (absolutely the dumbest thing ever). I haven’t drank bud light in forever because I’m a Moscow Mule man. 

And I only do this to one poster because he has said (for the 100th time) that half the nation should die. I don’t have an issue with anyone else.

If you don’t like my posts, take your own advice and block me. Other than that, have a wonderful Saturday!

Oh and Tuckwood? You can do better.

Dear Tuckwood, I didn't read your crying. Sorry, just don't care enough.

The name's Tuck.. Tuckwood. Tuck and Roll! Tuck and Go!

Ole butt in the front Tuck lolol

[Image: someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong.jpg]

wow haha.

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 07:20 AM by Ronster.)

Said to be a billion times more effective than the vaccines 

[Image: Fx4QiPfWYAA3Hah?format=jpg&name=medium]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

So what's going on over here? Anderson sold his soul?

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status...5VwIg&s=19

(06-07-2023, 09:52 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So what's going on over here? Anderson sold his soul?

Anderson had sold his soul years ago. Why does this feel illegal though? Or, at the minimum, a conflict? Should he not be [BLEEP] canned like Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson for this? If indeed true?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 10:05 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-07-2023, 09:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 09:52 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So what's going on over here? Anderson sold his soul?

Anderson had sold his soul years ago. Why does this feel illegal though? Or, at the minimum, a conflict? Should he not be [BLEEP] canned like Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson for this? If indeed true?

Here's the video from RFK Jr..

https://rumble.com/v2r6xgg-robert-f.-ken...ary-i.html

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 10:08 AM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-07-2023, 10:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 09:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Anderson had sold his soul years ago. Why does this feel illegal though? Or, at the minimum, a conflict? Should he not be [BLEEP] canned like Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson for this? If indeed true?

Here's the video from RFK Jr..

Yeah. The sponsorship aspect is bad enough at a corporation level. I get that. However, it's odd that someone is being paid directly to pimp out their product. As RFK stated in that video. He's not going to tell you the truth. You're only going to get a biased opinion about it because he's being paid 12 million [BLEEP] dollars to say only the best things about it. 

This is a major problem with our society. You're trusting these people to give fair and honest opinions about companies and products that are paying them out the wazoo to give them a squeaky clean image. No different than our politicians. This is why we're always at each other's throats. But, you know, trust the system folks, trust the process, go back to asleep America. Everything is fine.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 06-07-2023, 10:11 AM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(06-07-2023, 10:08 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 10:03 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Here's the video from RFK Jr..

Yeah. The sponsorship aspect is bad enough at a corporation level. I get that. However, it's odd that someone is being paid directly to pimp out their product. As RFK stated in that video. He's not going to tell you the truth. You're only going to get a biased opinion about it because he's being paid 12 million [BLEEP] dollars to say only the best things about it. 

This is a major problem with our society. You're trusting these people to give fair and honest opinions about companies and products that are paying them out the wazoo to give them a squeaky clean image. No different than our politicians. This is why we're always at each other's throats. But, you know, trust the system folks, trust the process, go back to asleep America. Everything is fine.

Wake up, call people conspiracy theorists, go back to sleep..

Wash, rinse, resleep..

(06-07-2023, 10:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 10:08 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Yeah. The sponsorship aspect is bad enough at a corporation level. I get that. However, it's odd that someone is being paid directly to pimp out their product. As RFK stated in that video. He's not going to tell you the truth. You're only going to get a biased opinion about it because he's being paid 12 million [BLEEP] dollars to say only the best things about it. 

Wake up, call people conspiracy theorists, go back to sleep..

Wash, rinse, resleep..

I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist, but RFK Jr is one of the leading ones. I don't suppose we should have some evidence of his claim before we accept it? Jr. said this during an interview with The Liberty Daily but there wasn't any corroboration that I could find. If you've never been to the The Liberty Daily you guys should really head on over. It's formatted just like The Drudge Report but for the wacko far Right. Some of you will be incredibly at home over there, and I bet it's where The Drifter gets about 80% of his links from. Any who could point us to some evidence for his claim would receive appreciation in the form of likes.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-07-2023, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 10:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wake up, call people conspiracy theorists, go back to sleep..

Wash, rinse, resleep..

I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist, but RFK Jr is one of the leading ones. I don't suppose we should have some evidence of his claim before we accept it? Jr. said this during an interview with The Liberty Daily but there wasn't any corroboration that I could find. If you've never been to the The Liberty Daily you guys should really head on over. It's formatted just like The Drudge Report but for the wacko far Right. Some of you will be incredibly at home over there, and I bet it's where The Drifter gets about 80% of his links from. Any who could point us to some evidence for his claim would receive appreciation in the form of likes.

Speaking of…has anyone seen him lately? He seems to be noticeably absent on here as of late.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(06-07-2023, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 10:10 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Wake up, call people conspiracy theorists, go back to sleep..

Wash, rinse, resleep..

That's not mud slinging though. That's a flat out claim..

These people are running for President and their words should be taken at face value until the claim is refuted. If it turns out to be false, then that should absolutely paint RFK Jr. in a negative light. So I'm going to let them refute it, if possible. But saying that it can't happen can be just as dangerous as saying that it did.

If the claim was made by your everyday average Joe, it would have fallen on deaf ears.. But it didn't, it came from a Presidential Candidate, and needs to be taken seriously.

(06-07-2023, 11:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 11:01 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I'm not calling you a conspiracy theorist, but RFK Jr is one of the leading ones. I don't suppose we should have some evidence of his claim before we accept it? Jr. said this during an interview with The Liberty Daily but there wasn't any corroboration that I could find. If you've never been to the The Liberty Daily you guys should really head on over. It's formatted just like The Drudge Report but for the wacko far Right. Some of you will be incredibly at home over there, and I bet it's where The Drifter gets about 80% of his links from. Any who could point us to some evidence for his claim would receive appreciation in the form of likes.

That's not mud slinging though. That's a flat out claim..

These people are running for President and their words should be taken at face value until the claim is refuted. If it turns out to be false, then that should absolutely paint RFK Jr. in a negative light. So I'm going to let them refute it, if possible. But saying that it can't happen can be just as dangerous as saying that it did.

If the claim was made by your everyday average Joe, it would have fallen on deaf ears.. But it didn't, it came from a Presidential Candidate, and needs to be taken seriously.

I thought the person making the claim was the one who had to show evidence? I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, because I don't know Cooper's compensation arrangements. But does Jr.? As you say, it should be taken seriously, but without evidence it can't be. Claims like this without any evidence is certainly in the Mud Slinging category IMO, which is how Jr. has always run the CDF.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-07-2023, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 11:19 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: That's not mud slinging though. That's a flat out claim..

I thought the person making the claim was the one who had to show evidence? I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, because I don't know Cooper's compensation arrangements. But does Jr.? As you say, it should be taken seriously, but without evidence it can't be. Claims like this without any evidence is certainly in the Mud Slinging category IMO, which is how Jr. has always run the CDF.

Yeah, I don't consider that regular old mud slinging.. If it's mud slinging, it's a form of slinging on steroids.

RFK made the claim, and you're right, it's up to him to prove that claim. And if he can't, he should roast for it..

It's not exactly an 'outrageous' claim though. I can see this happening fairly easy. They're in the pockets of our Congress Men & Women, why not the media?

(06-07-2023, 12:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I thought the person making the claim was the one who had to show evidence? I'm not saying it did or didn't happen, because I don't know Cooper's compensation arrangements. But does Jr.? As you say, it should be taken seriously, but without evidence it can't be. Claims like this without any evidence is certainly in the Mud Slinging category IMO, which is how Jr. has always run the CDF.

Yeah, I don't consider that regular old mud slinging.. If it's mud slinging, it's a form of slinging on steroids.

RFK made the claim, and you're right, it's up to him to prove that claim. And if he can't, he should roast for it..

It's not exactly an 'outrageous' claim though. I can see this happening fairly easy. They're in the pockets of our Congress Men & Women, why not the media?

Yeah, it's not outrageous but it's a strong claim by a high profile person of something that's easily believable, but to not have even a hint of actual evidence to back it up makes it difficult to accept.

(06-07-2023, 01:51 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-07-2023, 12:58 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Yeah, I don't consider that regular old mud slinging.. If it's mud slinging, it's a form of slinging on steroids.

Yeah, it's not outrageous but it's a strong claim by a high profile person of something that's easily believable, but to not have even a hint of actual evidence to back it up makes it difficult to accept.

How do you know he doesn't have any evidence though? The story just broke.