Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(06-08-2023, 07:44 PM)copycat Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 03:33 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Thank you! Love

Well?

Our informant tracked down a small bit of info. He's still with us but ran into some hard luck and might be off the grid awhile longer.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Agent Cleatwood.

[Image: Shadow-Man-orig-opt-200.jpg]

(06-09-2023, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 07:44 PM)copycat Wrote: Well?

Our informant tracked down a small bit of info. He's still with us but ran into some hard luck and might be off the grid awhile longer.

Thanks. I enjoy The Drifter, I don’t care what anyone else says.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(06-09-2023, 10:18 AM)copycat Wrote:
(06-09-2023, 09:28 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Our informant tracked down a small bit of info. He's still with us but ran into some hard luck and might be off the grid awhile longer.

Thanks. I enjoy The Drifter, I don’t care what anyone else says.

He takes entirely way too much [BLEEP] on here.. Never had a bad word for anyone.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-09-2023, 09:38 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Agent Cleatwood.

Lol

Just looking out for the guy. Happy to help a fellow Marylander.

When I left the bar, I yelled “MYLES JACK WASNT DOWN”

(06-09-2023, 10:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:

Lol

*fist bump*

Lol

+1
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2023, 12:41 AM by americus 2.0.)

(06-08-2023, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 07:39 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, you're right. Hasn't been here since early April. I hope he's doing ok.

Drifter being a cross-dresser, he might not feel comfortable around here after all negative discussion about drag shows, etc.

When he told us about it and even posted a picture not one of us had a problem with it. There's a big difference between someone like him who occasionally likes to dress in women's clothing and not pushing an agenda and the trans crazies of which he does not approve of.

Lol

The only thing you can say and be legit. Lol. Thanks for checking in on him!

(06-11-2023, 12:37 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 09:35 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: Drifter being a cross-dresser, he might not feel comfortable around here after all negative discussion about drag shows, etc.

When he told us about it and even posted a picture not one of us had a problem with it. There's a big difference between someone like him who occasionally likes to dress in women's clothing and not pushing an agenda and the trans crazies of which he does not approve of.

(06-09-2023, 10:37 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Lol

The only thing you can say and be legit. Lol. Thanks for checking in on him!
In the words of Chick Fila, my pleasure.

[Image: 20230612-122227.jpg]

Not real? Conspiracy Theory?

12 more people inoculated and I can finally put a down payment on that new car.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(06-12-2023, 12:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 20230612-122227.jpg]

These are real and have been for a long time. Happens for other vaccines also. Medicine has basically become do whatever the insurance company tells them to do ... so they get paid.

(06-12-2023, 02:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 12:25 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [Image: 20230612-122227.jpg]

These are real and have been for a long time. Happens for other vaccines also. Medicine has basically become do whatever the insurance company tells them to do ... so they get paid.

Well, when we don't do what the insurance company will pay for the patient cries about having to pay for it, so which do you prefer? 

And Population Health has been a thing for decades now; value based reimbursement, Accountable Care Organizations, shared savings are the plan to reduce the enormous expense of medicine. Don't worry though, in a few more years all the Boomers will be dead and we'll have a huge surplus in care providers to drive down the costs.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(06-12-2023, 04:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 02:35 PM)p_rushing Wrote: These are real and have been for a long time. Happens for other vaccines also. Medicine has basically become do whatever the insurance company tells them to do ... so they get paid.

Well, when we don't do what the insurance company will pay for the patient cries about having to pay for it, so which do you prefer? 

And Population Health has been a thing for decades now; value based reimbursement, Accountable Care Organizations, shared savings are the plan to reduce the enormous expense of medicine. Don't worry though, in a few more years all the Boomers will be dead and we'll have a huge surplus in care providers to drive down the costs.

A doctor should be able to prescribe the treatment plan that they think will work best and it should be covered per the plan. Wasting time and money running through all the procedures when most doctors know what needs to be done but the plan says you have to do all these first.

THE PLAN shouldn't determine the treatment protocol or it isn't covered. Let doctors actually use their education and brain.

It's basically socialized medicine without the free part. With backups and all, it is taking longer and longer to actually get to the treatment part now.

It's one of the reasons I'll never get on a plan that requires me to go see a primary care doctor first.

Prescription drugs are worse because of how the formulary and plans are setup. It only matters how much they are being paid by the manufacturer for what is covered. Has nothing to do with how well it works, just reimbursement or paying for prefered status.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Just a teaser for what’s to come…

https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/statu...a-zKsZPEZA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(06-12-2023, 08:54 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 04:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Well, when we don't do what the insurance company will pay for the patient cries about having to pay for it, so which do you prefer? 

A doctor should be able to prescribe the treatment plan that they think will work best and it should be covered per the plan. Wasting time and money running through all the procedures when most doctors know what needs to be done but the plan says you have to do all these first.

THE PLAN shouldn't determine the treatment protocol or it isn't covered. Let doctors actually use their education and brain.

It's basically socialized medicine without the free part. With backups and all, it is taking longer and longer to actually get to the treatment part now.

It's one of the reasons I'll never get on a plan that requires me to go see a primary care doctor first.

Prescription drugs are worse because of how the formulary and plans are setup. It only matters how much they are being paid by the manufacturer for what is covered. Has nothing to do with how well it works, just reimbursement or paying for prefered status.

Nonsense, you can have whatever you're willing to pay for. It's clear from this thread that you can find a quack to give you whatever you want, all you have to do is look. If you're going to demand a Neurologist to treat your simple headache then you are a prime driver of the cost of our healthcare system. You might as well just go to the ER like all the other leeches, making sure we use the most expensive resources on your basic issues. If you don't want "socialized medicine" then just don't carry insurance and pay for it yourself. That'll help lower the costs for all the rest of us too.

(06-13-2023, 08:23 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(06-12-2023, 08:54 PM)p_rushing Wrote: A doctor should be able to prescribe the treatment plan that they think will work best and it should be covered per the plan. Wasting time and money running through all the procedures when most doctors know what needs to be done but the plan says you have to do all these first.

Nonsense, you can have whatever you're willing to pay for. It's clear from this thread that you can find a quack to give you whatever you want, all you have to do is look. If you're going to demand a Neurologist to treat your simple headache then you are a prime driver of the cost of our healthcare system. You might as well just go to the ER like all the other leeches, making sure we use the most expensive resources on your basic issues. If you don't want "socialized medicine" then just don't carry insurance and pay for it yourself. That'll help lower the costs for all the rest of us too

Yes surelt aunty jemimahs home brew will fix my hayfever and cold quicker than taking a tablet will  Banana

If you have ROKU. There's a network called "Burrow" and it's pretty much loaded with a lot of controversial documentaries and content for the rabbit hole and tinfoil hat community. It's all free. You can find subject matter anywhere between Epstein Island to UFO's, alternative energy, COVID, etc.

There's a lot of interesting materials. Some of it can be way out there. Some of it can be fairly reasonable with factual testimony, interviews, snippets, documents, etc. to validate it or give the director's teeth needed for their argument. Some of it's graphic. I would stay away from the Ice Berg series if you have a weak stomach or get triggered easily. The images they showed on there was pretty hard to look at. Made me hug my son more that day. For sure.

I highly recommend it though. The two that jumped right off the page for me was the schoolboard meeting's one with the parents going off on teachers and even students speaking up about today's big topic. The other one was really interesting regarding the CDC and WHO.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

https://youtube.com/shorts/cVWvEqIBvZU?feature=share

Death certificate reporting protocol changed for COVID?

(06-18-2023, 10:45 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: https://youtube.com/shorts/cVWvEqIBvZU?feature=share

Death certificate reporting protocol changed for COVID?

I'm not a doctor, but there's a distinction between Underlying Cause of Death and Contributing Condition on those forms. A UDOC goes in Box 1 while CCs go in Box 2. Covid and other viruses that exacerbate pre-existing conditions or lead to other illness that cause death (Pneumonia, Kidney Failure, Respiratory Arrest, etc) are UCODs. CCs are more like listing obesity and hypertension when the killer was a heart attack. New guidance was given by the CDC this past January because we're dealing with deaths caused by Covid infections from two or more years ago now and those infections were underlying to the COPD, CHF, and other longer term killers that are actually taking people out. He's playing around with some semantics here.

This is the guy they hold up as an “expert “ you know, vs the “quacks” at John Hopkins..

smh

https://twitter.com/realdddougherty/stat...a-zKsZPEZA
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"