Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(08-05-2023, 02:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 01:02 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: You really want to see people die, huh? 

All these lunatics that think their little militias and backyard storehouses of AR15s and a few thousand rounds of ammo are going to challenge the might of the United States federal agencies and military are a bunch of idiots. 

They'll all go the way of those zealots in Waco as soon as they try it. 

You can't be [BLEEP] serious

Those "zealots" who were murdered by the federal government? You should be referencing them as a reason to oppose the government, not a case study in why you shouldn't.

I have no interest in the particulars of what got those people killed for the purpose of the point being discussed here. 

But I 100% believe that all of these [BLEEP] morons who think they are going to "rise up" against our great nation with their little militias will meet a similar fate.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-04-2023, 05:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-04-2023, 05:22 PM)copycat Wrote: Mike, again empathy!  News flash!  Most of the people that voted for Trump know his character flaws.  They acknowledge them.  Yet he was the only candidate fighting against the system of injustice and at every turn the establishment confirmed his assertions.  His opponent in 2016 created a lie that he was in collision with a foreign government to influence an election.  The evidence of such was manufactured and has been proven to be manufactured. The man was persecuted for 4 years for it.  I don’t care how you feel about Trump, where is the investigation into the manufactured lies about the supposed collusion?  Why does our justice system not investigate this?  

Here is the rub.  You and I and Marty and Lucky and NYC and Winger et al want the same thing.  A safe prosperous place to raise our families.  We may disagree on how to get there, however we are constantly being distracted that we hate each other for wanting the same thing by a system that wants us fighting each other.  Some of us see that, others scream conspiracy theorists.

I recognize the system is screwing all of us and  pitting us against each other to a degree.

I'm just very judicious about how far down the rabbit hole I go with that stuff.

I am genuinely curious to know how deep you think the the rabbit hole is because it's pretty much surface-level. I'm no conspiracy theorist but it's not hard to see and hear the divisiveness pushed around the country at all levels of government, in corporate activism (which shouldn't be a thing that is advertised) and all forms of media.

And yes, the right is just as guilty as the left.

(08-05-2023, 02:25 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 02:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Those "zealots" who were murdered by the federal government? You should be referencing them as a reason to oppose the government, not a case study in why you shouldn't.

I have no interest in the particulars of what got those people killed for the purpose of the point being discussed here. 

But I 100% believe that all of these [BLEEP] morons who think they are going to "rise up" against our great nation with their little militias will meet a similar fate.

Some day soon we'll likely see.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I could care less what the useful idiots think, i didn’t ask for the government to steal the last two elections 20’ 22’. I didn’t want them to engage in unconstitutional activities and I certainly didn’t ask them to do anything they are doing, in fact most of Americans wanted the exact opposite.

Some here think they are clever, but those are the same people that will hide under their bed , pissing their panties when armed Americans finally have had enough.  All these same big mouthed pansies will run and hide like the little chicken [BLEEP] they are…

It’s our duty as Americans to remove an illegitimate and criminally organized puppet government. It would be one thing if our elections were fair, but they are not and that is why their will be conflict. And if you don’t like that, too [BLEEP] bad, pound sand…
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2023, 05:13 PM by Lucky2Last.)

This would all make sense the minute both sides realize the elites are building a global, corporate government. The left used to see this until they got the illusion of power. The right used to ignore it until the state started to act against them. They just pivot because they have the money, resources, and foresight to exploit our collective ignorance.

Especially the moderates. The moderates are so dadgum blind.

It’s funny (Not Funny) how these same DemoRATS think it’s ok when THEY call for people to take to the streets..

[Image: F2uc39iasAESXNq?format=jpg&name=900x900]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(08-05-2023, 05:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: I could care less what the useful idiots think, i didn’t ask for the government to steal the last two elections 20’ 22’. I didn’t want them to engage in unconstitutional activities and I certainly didn’t ask them to do anything they are doing, in fact most of Americans wanted the exact opposite.

Some here think they are clever, but those are the same people that will hide under their bed , pissing their panties when armed Americans finally have had enough.  All these same big mouthed pansies will run and hide like the little chicken [BLEEP] they are…

It’s our duty as Americans to remove an illegitimate and criminally organized puppet government. It would be one thing if our elections were fair, but they are not and that is why their will be conflict. And if you don’t like that, too [BLEEP] bad, pound sand…

Domestic terrorists are being constantly investigated and arrested by the FBI at an alarming rate. Exponentially more than 10 years ago. 

The United States has plans and contingencies in place and ready to activate for these would be insurrectionists and seditionists etc. 

They are aware of how many deranged morons like yourself believe they have to "fight back." 

You'll end up on a watch list if you post horse [BLEEP] like this enough. Probably a good thing for you. Maybe you'll just get arrested before you go and get yourself killed. If you're half as brave as you try to sound here, and as stupid as I think you are, that's your most likely fate. 

Man, wouldn't it just be hilarious if the thing that finally forced the US Gov to implement gun control was a bunch of idiot 2nd Amendment chest thumpers trying to start a civil war? You fools crying about your guns are gonna get them taken from everyone if you try this crap.

https://www.gao.gov/blog/rising-threat-d...-combat-it

(08-05-2023, 05:08 PM)Ronster Wrote: I could care less what the useful idiots think, i didn’t ask for the government to steal the last two elections 20’ 22’. I didn’t want them to engage in unconstitutional activities and I certainly didn’t ask them to do anything they are doing, in fact most of Americans wanted the exact opposite.

If I thought that any of the recent elections were stolen, I would be protesting and trying to undermine the illegitimate government at every step.  I would be gathering allies and making a plan.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-05-2023, 08:49 PM)mikesez Wrote:

If I thought that any of the recent elections were stolen, I would be protesting and trying to undermine the illegitimate government at every step.  I would be gathering allies and making a plan.

You wouldn't do squat, and you know it..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(08-05-2023, 05:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Domestic terrorists are being constantly investigated and arrested by the FBI at an alarming rate. Exponentially more than 10 years ago. 

The United States has plans and contingencies in place and ready to activate for these would be insurrectionists and seditionists etc. 

They are aware of how many deranged morons like yourself believe they have to "fight back." 

You'll end up on a watch list if you post horse [BLEEP] like this enough. Probably a good thing for you. Maybe you'll just get arrested before you go and get yourself killed. If you're half as brave as you try to sound here, and as stupid as I think you are, that's your most likely fate. 

Man, wouldn't it just be hilarious if the thing that finally forced the US Gov to implement gun control was a bunch of idiot 2nd Amendment chest thumpers trying to start a civil war? You fools crying about your guns are gonna get them taken from everyone if you try this crap.

Blah, blah, blah and more blaaaaahh…

George Washington was considered a domestic terrorist. Kinda hard to label millions of gun carrying Americans as “terrorist” when all they want is free and fair elections and a government that is held accountable.  

When you destroy confidence in the electoral process, then the system is dead and all bets are off. [BLEEP] them [BLEEP], I hope they rot…

(08-05-2023, 09:04 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 05:49 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Domestic terrorists are being constantly investigated and arrested by the FBI at an alarming rate. Exponentially more than 10 years ago. 

Blah, blah, blah and more blaaaaahh…

George Washington was considered a domestic terrorist. Kinda hard to label millions of gun carrying Americans as “terrorist” when all they want is free and fair elections and a government that is held accountable.  

When you destroy confidence in the electoral process, then the system is dead and all bets are off. [BLEEP] them [BLEEP], I hope they rot…

Welp...

Have fun getting yourself killed because you were a gullible jack [BLEEP] who believed a lie from a despicable conman.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2023, 10:01 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

These [BLEEP] should be careful for what they ask for, they think they know….

The anger is real… people are pissed… they just might get what they think they want…

Just sayin…

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 06:04 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-05-2023, 10:00 PM)Ronster Wrote: These [BLEEP] should be careful for what they ask for, they think they know…. 

The anger is real… people are pissed… they just might get what they think they want…

Just sayin…

I just don't get what people are so pissed about.  We all have nice lives.  We go to work, come home to our families, engage in various hobbies that make us happy, and we live in a great country.  What the heck are you so pissed off about that you would pick up a gun and go shooting at other people?

It baffles me how these idiots believe such stunts will sway anyone towards their cause. 

Protesters glue themselves to road to halt Cycling World Championships road race in Scotland (msn.com)

https://twitter.com/Sanny_Rudra/status/1...99202?s=20

(08-06-2023, 06:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 10:00 PM)Ronster Wrote: These [BLEEP] should be careful for what they ask for, they think they know…. 

Just sayin…

I just don't get what people are so pissed about.  We all have nice lives.  We go to work, come home to our families, engage in various hobbies that make us happy, and we live in a great country.  What the heck are you so pissed off about that you would pick up a gun and go shooting at other people?

Machiavelli would be proud.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-06-2023, 06:03 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

Just sayin…

Oh boy. You’ve done it now.

Ronster is coming to your door AS WE SPEAK! RUNNNNNNN

Just sayin…

YOU should be careful about making veiled threats of violence on this message board 

It is a violation of the code of conduct that will draw warnings and you are toeing the line

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 12:14 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

When life gives you lemons, just remember, it could always be worse. You could be a piece of trash commie, pedophilia supporting liberal..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2023, 04:25 PM by Ronster. Edited 1 time in total.)

(08-06-2023, 11:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:

Just sayin…

YOU should be careful about making veiled threats of violence on this message board 

It is a violation of the code of conduct that will draw warnings and you are toeing the line

A threat is an explicit promise of a specific action, I’ve done neither.

Just generally speaking on sentiments of the general mood of many, many Americans that are growing tired of an out of control, corrupt government that is in power due to theft…

That’s all…

(08-06-2023, 04:21 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(08-06-2023, 11:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: YOU should be careful about making veiled threats of violence on this message board 

A threat is an explicit promise of a specific action, I’ve done neither.

Just generally speaking on sentiments of the general mood of many, many Americans that are growing tired of an out of control, corrupt government that is in power due to theft…

That’s all…

So, what exactly are you going to do about it?