Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(08-28-2023, 10:52 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Good news on the medical, Covid, and celebrity fronts today as we found out that Bronny James's cardiac incident was diagnosed as a treatable congenital defect. He's expected to fully recover and be able to resume his basketball career soon.
And yet they'll never admit they were wrong about Bronny or they'll make up something like "Of course they won't release the REAL reason!"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-28-2023, 11:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: The vaccine deniers among us have better evidence for their side than the 2020 election deniers do.  It's amazing FSG refuses to see that.

Actually, I've not seen any academic papers on the election corruption though I've seen a few articles on the math. If you'll point me to a few I'll be happy to peruse them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I don't know any individual diagnostics. All I know is there has been a substantial uptick in athlete heart injuries over the last 2 years. Maybe it's steroids. Maybe it's Covid. Maybe it's the vaccine. We don't know because it's not been a priority to get good data. All you folks wanting to dismiss an argument with one anecdote are part of the problem. We should all want good and transparent data. I dare someone to tell me we have that.

I said 2 years ago that the single greatest problem with vaccine mandates is that it was going to muddy the waters. That's exactly what happened. So, yeah, you're going to get conspiracies. That's on our institutions. You can point fingers all you want, but it doesn't make you any better than the person that doesn't trust "THE SCIENCE," especially when "THE SCIENCE" is making so much money.

(08-28-2023, 01:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 11:03 AM)mikesez Wrote: The vaccine deniers among us have better evidence for their side than the 2020 election deniers do.  It's amazing FSG refuses to see that.

Actually, I've not seen any academic papers on the election corruption though I've seen a few articles on the math. If you'll point me to a few I'll be happy to peruse them.

Next you'll ask me for a peer reviewed academic paper on the phases of the moon.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(08-28-2023, 04:37 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 01:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Actually, I've not seen any academic papers on the election corruption though I've seen a few articles on the math. If you'll point me to a few I'll be happy to peruse them.

Next you'll ask me for a peer reviewed academic paper on the phases of the moon.

I'm sure you'll find a way to be both certain and skeptical.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(08-28-2023, 09:00 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(08-28-2023, 04:37 PM)mikesez Wrote: Next you'll ask me for a peer reviewed academic paper on the phases of the moon.

I'm sure you'll find a way to be both certain and skeptical.

In elections they don't call it peer review.  There are audits and recounts. And the audits and recounts did find problems.  The scale of the problems is debatable, but even in the high end estimates the problems were about 3 orders of magnitude less than what would be needed to change the outcome in Georgia or Arizona or any other state.  The work exists.  The various state governments published it, along with various private organizations.

Lol, bingo.

(08-29-2023, 06:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, bingo.

The same is true of every other election in your lifetime though.
Massive audits took place, and small amounts of fraud were found, but not enough to change the outcome, according to the audits and recounts.
The evidence is the same whether you're looking at 1980, 2000, or 2020. 
So why do you insist on a different opinion for the 2020 election?

(08-29-2023, 07:23 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 06:12 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, bingo.

The same is true of every other election in your lifetime though.
Massive audits took place, and small amounts of fraud were found, but not enough to change the outcome, according to the audits and recounts.
The evidence is the same whether you're looking at 1980, 2000, or 2020. 
So why do you insist on a different opinion for the 2020 election?

Take this where it belongs, this is the "Science Deniers/Corrupt Corporations and Government/De-Populationists/We Need Good Data" thread.

Mask mandates return in some places as COVID cases rise

Mask requirements are making a comeback in some places as COVID-19 hospitalizations are on the rise.

https://ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/health/...cases-rise

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!!!!!!
[Image: review.jpg]

Why not? We know these masks to GREAT things! Follow the science!

Personally...... I trust Dr. Suess more than I trust Dr Fauci.............

Fauci is ‘concerned’ that people won’t comply if masking recommendations return: 'I hope' they 'abide'
Several businesses, schools and hospitals have reinstated mask requirements

In a Saturday interview, former White House chief medical adviser Anthony Fauci spoke out in defense of masking up amid today's rising COVID cases.

In the event that masks are again recommended, he is "concerned that people will not abide by recommendations," he said in the interview.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/fauci-con...hope-abide

You see how he admitted masking didn't help reduce the pandemic but defending himself by saying it did help the individual? That makes sense, lol.

(This post was last modified: 09-05-2023, 07:01 AM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Vaccines Work?????? Yeah, Right........

First lady Jill Biden tests positive for COVID-19 for second time
First lady is double-vaccinated, twice boosted

First lady Jill Biden has tested positive for COVID-19, according to a statement from her office on Monday. President Biden tested negative for the virus.

"This evening, the First Lady tested positive for COVID-19," the statement reads. "She is currently experiencing only mild symptoms. She will remain at their home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/first-l...econd-time

Will you trust it??????

New AI-generated COVID drug enters Phase I clinical trials: ‘Effective against all variants’
Once approved, the oral medication would be first alternative to Paxlovid: ‘A promising alternative’

Artificial intelligence is increasingly moving into the health care arena and helping to streamline medical processes — including the creation of new drugs.

Insilico Medicine, an AI-driven biotech company based in Hong Kong and in New York City, recently announced that its new AI-designed drug for COVID-19 has entered Phase I clinical trials.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-ai-ge...e-variants

Yep.[Image: 5b96113b351f9fcd4c6e183314a98df9.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(09-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yep.[Image: 5b96113b351f9fcd4c6e183314a98df9.jpg]

You're wrong, bro. Hospitals are noble and just.

(09-08-2023, 07:27 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yep.[Image: 5b96113b351f9fcd4c6e183314a98df9.jpg]

You're wrong, bro. Hospitals are noble and just.
I know! How dare me says I!

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

Hospital and Surgery Costs – Paying for Medical Treatment (debt.org)

So the idea that a hospital gets reimbursed $500,000 for administering Remdesivir is obviously bogus.  

Why do you guys swallow so much misinformation?

(09-09-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:

The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

Hospital and Surgery Costs – Paying for Medical Treatment (debt.org)

So the idea that a hospital gets reimbursed $500,000 for administering Remdesivir is obviously bogus.  

Why do you guys swallow so much misinformation?

Because it feels good, all those hot false statements and gooey bad data spurting down their throats.

Lol. Why are you hanging a hat on a technicality? Marty's numbers don't even address the issue. It's just a random statistic.