Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Current Danger of Hateful Rhetoric and Domestic Terrorism

(09-02-2023, 06:55 PM)copycat Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 04:42 PM)mikesez Wrote: I am so sick of you continually bringing up Biden when I am trying to have a conversation about other issues! Let it go!

Because the crimes of the current occupant of the WH are irrelevant.

He's better than Trump!

At being corrupt anyway, but he doesn't hurt their feewings.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-02-2023, 03:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 11:21 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: I doubt with my life that 90 million Americans voted for that piece of [BLEEP]..

Well point of fact, it wasn't 90 million who voted for Biden in 2020, it was around 81 million. Even Hillary Clinton as unpopular as she was, received ~66 million votes versus Trump's ~63 million back in 2016 with a turnout of around 137.5 million. The 2020 election had a historic turnout of around 159 million. Biden got ~81 million versus Trump's ~74 million which is inline with what the polls were predicting. Who knows, maybe some Democrats are sitting around saying, "I doubt with my life that 74 million Americans voted for that piece of [BLEEP]". 

Biden had Democrats and independents voting for him because they were energized against Trump getting a second term. It's easy to understand if you'll take a step back from the conspiracy ledge.

I suspect we won't see the same turnout in 2024 due to disenchantment with both candidates but I expect the Democrats will still get the majority of the votes.

Sure thing. It just took a few extra weeks to count all those moderates that only showed up in super blue counties in swing states.

(09-04-2023, 05:21 PM)The Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 03:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Well point of fact, it wasn't 90 million who voted for Biden in 2020, it was around 81 million. Even Hillary Clinton as unpopular as she was, received ~66 million votes versus Trump's ~63 million back in 2016 with a turnout of around 137.5 million. The 2020 election had a historic turnout of around 159 million. Biden got ~81 million versus Trump's ~74 million which is inline with what the polls were predicting. Who knows, maybe some Democrats are sitting around saying, "I doubt with my life that 74 million Americans voted for that piece of [BLEEP]". 

Biden had Democrats and independents voting for him because they were energized against Trump getting a second term. It's easy to understand if you'll take a step back from the conspiracy ledge.

I suspect we won't see the same turnout in 2024 due to disenchantment with both candidates but I expect the Democrats will still get the majority of the votes.

Sure thing. It just took a few extra weeks to count all those moderates that only showed up in super blue counties in swing states.

Be data based. Which states, which counties and how long? There were a number of recounts and audits going on but I’m curious if it means what you seem to think it means. 

And what the hell do moderates have to do with it?
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

I have made several posts about this. The numbers in swing states and specifically blue counties look radically different than anywhere else in the country as it pertains to voter turnout. They have disproportionate jumps from the previous election.

Radical simpletons like Mikey attribute that to people in those counties understanding the importance of their vote, but that's a laughable defense. Plus you have the Zuckerberg initiative which reduced voter credibility in blue swing counties by training people to lower the threshold of what's acceptable to the tune of tens of thousands of votes. Rejection rates plummeted. Look into the numbers yourself.

No need to investigate these findings when the cyber security declares this the safest election in US history the day after the event. That's a great program they have over there...

As to your other question, I use moderates and independents interchangeably. For all intents and purposes, it's the same group these days. I brought it up because you referenced independents. I don't think that's why Trump lost. I think the established elites turned a blind eye to shenanigans because they hate Trump. Sure, the other things you claim also happened, but not in record breaking numbers.

(09-04-2023, 06:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I have made several posts about this. The numbers in swing states and specifically blue counties look radically different than anywhere else in the country as it pertains to voter turnout. They have disproportionate jumps from the previous election.

Radical simpletons like Mikey attribute that to people in those counties understanding the importance of their vote, but that's a laughable defense. Plus you have the Zuckerberg initiative which reduced voter credibility in blue swing counties by training people to lower the threshold of what's acceptable to the tune of tens of thousands of votes. Rejection rates plummeted. Look into the numbers yourself.

No need to investigate these findings when the cyber security declares this the safest election in US history the day after the event. That's a great program they have over there...

As to your other question, I use moderates and independents interchangeably. For all intents and purposes, it's the same group these days. I brought it up because you referenced independents. I don't think that's why Trump lost. I think the established elites turned a blind eye to shenanigans because they hate Trump. Sure, the other things you claim also happened, but not in record breaking numbers.

LOL

People simply saw what a piece of [BLEEP] Trump was during his term.
 End of story. 

He was an embarrassment to our nation so people came out and voted in 2020 and a healthy enough chunk of conservatives flipped on the schmuck to get literally anyone else in office. 

It boggles the mind that folks can't get their brains around the simple concept that the most controversial figure in US politics in decades precipitated a spike in voter turnout. Duh! Of course he did. 

We went from a 55% turnout to a 62% turnout after sensible Americans saw enough of the clown show. Perfectly understandable without any fabricated conspiracy of fraud.

(09-05-2023, 06:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-04-2023, 06:51 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I have made several posts about this. The numbers in swing states and specifically blue counties look radically different than anywhere else in the country as it pertains to voter turnout. They have disproportionate jumps from the previous election.

LOL

End of story. 

He was an embarrassment to our nation so people came out and voted in 2020 and a healthy enough chunk of conservatives flipped on the schmuck to get literally anyone else in office. 

It boggles the mind that folks can't get their brains around the simple concept that the most controversial figure in US politics in decades precipitated a spike in voter turnout. Duh! Of course he did. 

We went from a 55% turnout to a 62% turnout after sensible Americans saw enough of the clown show. Perfectly understandable without any fabricated conspiracy of fraud.

Both numbers are still low from a global perspective.  It's kind of amazing how in any given US election, there's like 60 million adult citizens who just don't care either way who our leaders are or what decisions they make.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(09-05-2023, 06:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:

LOL

End of story. 

LOL

Why post numbers other than what I said? The rest of the nation doesn't matter. It's swing states and only swing states. Within that, look at blue counties and only blue counties. I await your meticulous research.

(09-04-2023, 05:21 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-02-2023, 03:51 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: Well point of fact, it wasn't 90 million who voted for Biden in 2020, it was around 81 million. Even Hillary Clinton as unpopular as she was, received ~66 million votes versus Trump's ~63 million back in 2016 with a turnout of around 137.5 million. The 2020 election had a historic turnout of around 159 million. Biden got ~81 million versus Trump's ~74 million which is inline with what the polls were predicting. Who knows, maybe some Democrats are sitting around saying, "I doubt with my life that 74 million Americans voted for that piece of [BLEEP]". 

Oh, come on.  Surely you understand why that happened.  It was obvious long before election day.  I even explained how that was going to happen weeks before election day.

(09-06-2023, 01:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 06:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

End of story. 

LOL

Why post numbers other than what I said? The rest of the nation doesn't matter. It's swing states and only swing states. Within that, look at blue counties and only blue counties. I await your meticulous research.

Why is it hard to understand that Trump made a lot of people angry, and some sub-demographics changed their mind about him more readily than others? In this case, college educated suburban white people changed their minds about him dramatically.

(09-06-2023, 01:10 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(09-05-2023, 06:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: LOL

End of story. 

LOL

The very basic concepts you are choosing willfully to ignorantly dismiss are even more applicable in swing states and counties. That's where cheetoh clown was most vulnerable.  It requires no research, merely that you get your head out of your hind quarters.

Sure thing, pals. Your intellect knows bounds and only bounds.

(09-06-2023, 09:52 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Sure thing, pals. Your intellect knows bounds and only bounds.

Pointing out swing county increased turnout does nothing to support a claim of fraud. 

You've simply identified where Trump was most vulnerable, and unfortunately that should have been painfully obvious to you at the outset.

The biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board continues to be the biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board.. Nothing new.. Get Trump at all cost!!

Hypocritical trash..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-06-2023, 11:05 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board continues to be the biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board.. Nothing new.. Get Trump at all cost!!

Hypocritical trash..

Awwww 
You poor little feelings got hurt again by an ounce of basic truth

Poor thing

(09-06-2023, 11:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 11:05 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: The biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board continues to be the biggest whiney [BLEEP] on the board.. Nothing new.. Get Trump at all cost!!

Hypocritical trash..

Awwww 

Poor thing

It's not me that can't quit crying.. All you do is cry and whine..

Biggest [BLEEP] on the board..

(09-06-2023, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 11:30 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Awwww 

Poor thing

It's not me that can't quit crying.. All you do is cry and whine..

Let me help you out here champ

Me posting truth about the moron you voted for because people are talking about him and he's being indicted for crimes isn't crying, you dumb [BLEEP]

You losing your [BLEEP] and reacting to my posts with petty little insults is "crying"

But cry on, buddy.  Cry on

(09-06-2023, 11:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 11:33 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: It's not me that can't quit crying.. All you do is cry and whine..

Let me help you out here champ

Me posting truth about the moron you voted for because people are talking about him and he's being indicted for crimes isn't crying, you dumb [BLEEP]

You losing your [BLEEP] and reacting to my posts with petty little insults is "crying"

Keep crying..

Cry for us.. Show us all how much you hate Trump.. Cry little [BLEEP] lololol

Take a video of it so we can all have a good laugh lol

You're nothing but a big word that sounds like wussy...

(09-06-2023, 11:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 11:36 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: Let me help you out here champ

Keep crying..

LOL
Your feelings really did get hurt, huh? 

I'll borrow a phrase from the dip [BLEEP] conservatives :
[BLEEP] your feelings!

If I'm touching a nerve with your dumb [BLEEP] I know I'm getting it right

(09-06-2023, 11:46 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(09-06-2023, 11:41 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: Keep crying..

LOL
Your feelings really did get hurt, huh? 

I'll borrow a phrase from the dip [BLEEP] conservatives :
[BLEEP] your feelings!

If I'm touching a nerve with your dumb [BLEEP] I know I'm getting it right

I said what I needed to say and reminded you of what you really are..

And I'm sure you touch lots of things..

If you change the subject to a person's tone or their emotional state, you've lost the argument. Point for NYC, if you're keeping score.