Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
COVID-19

(09-09-2023, 10:31 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Why are you hanging a hat on a technicality? Marty's numbers don't even address the issue. It's just a random statistic.

You're right.  Just because this "SilencedtoSurvive" person used a falsehood to make a point doesn't necessarily mean his main point is false.  It does blow his credibility, though.  

Wouldn't you agree that it would be a lot better if these discussions/arguments were based on truth and not on falsehoods?  Wouldn't that make for a much better discussion?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(09-09-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yep.[Image: 5b96113b351f9fcd4c6e183314a98df9.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

Hospital and Surgery Costs – Paying for Medical Treatment (debt.org)

So the idea that a hospital gets reimbursed $500,000 for administering Remdesivir is obviously bogus.  

Why do you guys swallow so much misinformation?
That is usually your cost, not what they actually put as the bill as cost. You also aren't staying for only 4 days and getting that drug. 50% or more of people would get the drug, then start taking bad turns, then either recover after a while or end up on vent and die.

It's probably not $500,000 but it is true that they are getting more money than they would if they just sent people how with a couple of scripts.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

(09-09-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 05:20 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Yep.[Image: 5b96113b351f9fcd4c6e183314a98df9.jpg]

The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

So the idea that a hospital gets reimbursed $500,000 for administering Remdesivir is obviously bogus.  

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ectin.html

Still does not erase that the FDA is full of [BLEEP] on most things. Spend sometime on Netflix. Watch the Dirty Truth and Bleeding Edge. Along with the Government.

The only thing I can guarantee you? The overwhelming majority of these elected people in positions of power and corporations are bursting at the seams with misinformation.

Period.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 03:52 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-09-2023, 03:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

Still does not erase that the FDA is full of [BLEEP] on most things. Spend sometime on Netflix. Watch the Dirty Truth and Bleeding Edge. Along with the Government.

The only thing I can guarantee you? The overwhelming majority of these elected people in positions of power and corporations are bursting at the seams with misinformation.

Period.

If you can't spot the obvious BS in that post about $500,000 being the "average hospital bill," then your BS detector is dead, so I have no faith in things you recommend from here.  You're probably missing all sorts of BS in those things, too.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:00 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-09-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 03:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ectin.html

Period.

If you can't spot the obvious BS in that post about $500,000 being the "average hospital bill," then your BS detector is dead, so I have no faith in things you recommend from here.  You're probably missing all sorts of BS in those things, too.
Idc if you have faith in me, your Mom, your ballsack. If you think what you're getting spoonfed from your sources is any better? Have at it hoss!

https://youtu.be/XdLyMhNdcSc?si=QjlzaZGKsC1B5yP6

(09-09-2023, 03:40 PM)Caldrac Wrote: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/202...ectin.html

Period.

Where do you get your misinformation from? The MSM that's sponsored by Pfizer?!?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:08 PM by Caldrac.)

Period.

https://youtube.com/shorts/tOj3s0pC8qA?s...1KzhRLd_AB

Cheers.

(09-09-2023, 08:48 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 08:07 AM)The Real Marty Wrote: The average hospital bill is $13,262 for an average stay of 4.6 days.  

Because it feels good, all those hot false statements and gooey bad data spurting down their throats.
Sounds like something a liberal would say. Must have underage glizzy's on your mind eh, mikey boy?

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:10 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-09-2023, 04:08 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 03:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Idc if you have faith in me, your Mom, your ballsack. If you think what you're getting spoonfed from your sources is any better? Have at it hoss!

Where do you get your misinformation from? The MSM that's sponsored by Pfizer?!?

"Dr." Peter Glidden is not an MD.  He is an ND.  A naturopath.  That is not a medical doctor.  Naturopaths are widely considered to be quacks.  

And anyone who says chemotherapy is a waste of time is OBVIOUSLY a quack, and once again, your BS detector has failed you.
Provide me evidence, Marty. He cited a [BLEEP] peer reviewed article in the 1990s. He's not spewing [BLEEP] out of his mouth the way your puppets do on CNN or FOX or wherever the [BLEEP] your version of misinformation comes from.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:16 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 3 times in total.)

(09-09-2023, 03:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: If you can't spot the obvious BS in that post about $500,000 being the "average hospital bill," then your BS detector is dead, so I have no faith in things you recommend from here.  You're probably missing all sorts of BS in those things, too.
Idc if you have faith in me, your Mom, your ballsack. If you think what you're getting spoonfed from your sources is any better? Have at it hoss!

(09-09-2023, 03:51 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: If you can't spot the obvious BS in that post about $500,000 being the "average hospital bill," then your BS detector is dead, so I have no faith in things you recommend from here.  You're probably missing all sorts of BS in those things, too.

"Dr" Peter Glidden is not an MD.  He's a naturopath, which are not medical doctors, and which are widely considered to be quacks.

(09-09-2023, 04:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 03:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Idc if you have faith in me, your Mom, your ballsack. If you think what you're getting spoonfed from your sources is any better? Have at it hoss!

"Dr" Peter Glidden is not an MD.  He's a naturopath, which are widely considered to be quacks.  

And anyone who says "chemotherapy is a waste of time" is obviously wrong, and once again, your BS detector has failed you.
You have your blinders on. We'll rarely see eye to eye on things. Your version of your truth Vs. my version of the truth. It's pointless to argue.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:18 PM by mikesez.)

(09-09-2023, 04:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 08:48 AM)mikesez Wrote: Because it feels good, all those hot false statements and gooey bad data spurting down their throats.
Sounds like something a liberal would say. Must have underage glizzy's on your mind eh, mikey boy?

Who said underage? You're the first person to say underage here.  Until that moment it was two consenting adults.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:24 PM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-09-2023, 04:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 04:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: "Dr" Peter Glidden is not an MD.  He's a naturopath, which are widely considered to be quacks.  

And anyone who says "chemotherapy is a waste of time" is obviously wrong, and once again, your BS detector has failed you.
You have your blinders on. We'll rarely see eye to eye on things. Your version of your truth Vs. my version of the truth. It's pointless to argue.

Did you know that "Dr." Peter Glidden is not a real doctor?

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 04:23 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-09-2023, 04:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 04:03 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Sounds like something a liberal would say. Must have underage glizzy's on your mind eh, mikey boy?

Who said underage? You're the first person to say underage here.  Until that moment it was two consenting adults.
Mehhh. You're sus. Probably the 1st to defend a bleeding hard lib that wants to play touchy feely. Its okay. You do you. My little glizzy gobbler friend.

(09-09-2023, 04:21 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 04:15 PM)Caldrac Wrote: You have your blinders on. We'll rarely see eye to eye on things. Your version of your truth Vs. my version of the truth. It's pointless to argue.

Did you know that "Dr." Peter Glidden is not a real doctor?
You think thats air you're breathing?

Wow, now we're down to "chemo doesn't work"?

Geez.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 09-09-2023, 06:34 PM by Caldrac.)

(09-09-2023, 06:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, now we're down to "chemo doesn't work"?

Geez.
Depending on your sources and whichever well of misinformation poison you choose to make your koolaid with. Yeah. Works 3% of the time.

That was from a study in the 90s and early 00's. I am sure there's been some improvements in that field.

Like most things. Other than Death and Taxes. Nothing is truly guaranteed.

(09-09-2023, 06:20 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Wow, now we're down to "chemo doesn't work"?

Geez.

Damn sure didn't work for my mom.. Flat out killed her..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...ipo=images]

(09-09-2023, 07:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

Geez.

Damn sure didn't work for my mom.. Flat out killed her..

Sorry for your loss, but isn't chemo pretty much the last resort? Whatever she had was going to kill her regardless right? Chemo or not.

(09-09-2023, 10:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 07:37 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: Damn sure didn't work for my mom.. Flat out killed her..

Sorry for your loss, but isn't chemo pretty much the last resort? Whatever she had was going to kill her regardless right? Chemo or not.

The chemo gave her a perforated ulcer, which lead to the loss..

Chemo can be entirely hit and miss..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(09-09-2023, 11:38 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(09-09-2023, 10:57 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Sorry for your loss, but isn't chemo pretty much the last resort? Whatever she had was going to kill her regardless right? Chemo or not.

The chemo gave her a perforated ulcer, which lead to the loss..

Chemo can be entirely hit and miss..

Absolutely it's hit or miss, but you aren't doing chemo unless the situation is already bad to begin with.

(09-09-2023, 04:13 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: "Dr" Peter Glidden is not an MD.  He's a naturopath, which are not medical doctors, and which are widely considered to be quacks.

It depends on qualifications and certifications but you shouldn't call all of them quacks. For a primary care doctor that is generally just reading lab reports and basic checkups, they could be equal. An experienced nurse is probably good enough to handle most things.

They also look for other solutions to just taking a pill, which can be better if you actually solve the cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. Cancer research gets lots of money and yet we aren't anywhere near solving the problem. It's like they don't want to cure it when they have all these fancy new ai stuff that can produce a vaccine in no time.

Having someone look at it from the outside that isn't beholden to the pharma companies or needing patients to keep the practice open may help. Believe it or not, ivermectin and another medicine used for dogs (can't remember the name) show a lot of potential to cure certain cancers. Again they are cheap though so you have to look for the info yourself.

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk