Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 talk: Atlanta vs Jax

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 06:47 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 3 times in total.)

The only way we win this game is if we do some soul searching and we make some changes.  Atl is a very talented team with a really good dline, a really good secondary, and just a good defense overall.  On offense they have one of the best olines in the league, one of the best RB groups in the league, and some difference makers in the passing game.  Hopefully our coaches get together this week and makes some changes on O and D

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I thought we would get a reaction in the Houston game after the Chiefs loss, I expect a reaction against Atlanta. Sometimes a punch in the mouth can be a good thing for a team. It's going to be a tough game and London games are always a bit weird as some teams travel well and others really struggle with it.

We need to stop Robinson and make Ridder beat us with his arm. O needs to execute and if we play as we can and put points on the board it will push Atlanta to play a way they don't want to.

I also desperately want a win as I can't stand another week of this welpdown!!

Bijan Robinson is going to run wild all over our soft serve defense.

Ridder is going to look like the second coming of Michael Vick thanks to our nonexistent pass rush and while we're at it, Kyle Pitts is going to become Tony Gonzalez reanimated and Drake London steps into his role as prime Julio Jones/Roddy White.

This defense is going to get gashed by Bijan through and through especially with how piss poor our tackling has been.

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 07:02 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

Can we give Ridley back for this week? Any hidden clauses in the contract?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Ain't gonna be pretty.

(09-24-2023, 07:06 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: Ain't gonna be pretty.

My thoughts as well.  Hopefully the coaches get together this week and make some changes and we see a different team next week

We will win, I don’t know how, but we will.

This was a weird game, a game we seemed destined to lose.

Too many mistakes, I’m sorry but I can’t even credit the Texans, we put ourselves in a weird energy hole, where everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong.

I expect two bad teams stink it up. Our only saving grace is we play in the worst division in football, winning this division won't take much.

I think our defense will play better against this offense. We're pretty good against the run. Something they lean on heavily.

Offensively, if it's true that Taylor is taking the fall for these guys clearly failing to execute the last two weeks, because, that's what it looked like to me, then, Doug will probably call easier concepts for these guys to execute.

I think we'll figure it out somehow. It'll be a tough game. I expect us to win by a minimum of 6.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We're gonna lose.

(09-24-2023, 08:53 PM)Charlie Sheen Wrote: We're gonna lose.

This is the right answer.

Our run d is suspect and Bijan is going to have a huge game.

ATL has a good D, good OLine, and a trash qb. This is the definition of a winnable game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(09-24-2023, 07:10 PM)MojoKing Wrote: We will win, I don’t know how, but we will.

Too many mistakes, I’m sorry but I can’t even credit the Texans, we put ourselves in a weird energy hole, where everything that could possibly go wrong, went wrong.

True, I always expect Tre Herndon to cost us a game when hes on the field, but on a punt return to a fb? woulda never guessed

(09-24-2023, 09:57 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(09-24-2023, 07:10 PM)MojoKing Wrote: We will win, I don’t know how, but we will.

True, I always expect Tre Herndon to cost us a game when hes on the field, but on a punt return to a fb? woulda never guessed

Hahaha, good one

We lose. Probably staring 1-4 in the face now.

Agreed. Just look at how many things went wrong.

A FB returns a kickoff for a TD after he muffed the catch. Ridley drops a TD. Ridley dropped a huge 1st down catch. Scherff has hands to the face on what would have been a huge 4th down conversion. Blown coverage on a 3rd down play that results in a 60 yard TD.

All of that happened in 1 game. It was insane.

(09-24-2023, 10:02 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We lose. Probably staring 1-4 in the face now.

Will beat Buffalo.

There currently is no reason to expect a win here. I expect an ugly low scoring field goal battle game. Toss up 3 point game

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2023, 10:12 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Seriously just go.... just go clown

(09-24-2023, 09:02 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote:

This is the right answer.

Love these practice squad clowns...hard to tell if they're trolls

(09-24-2023, 10:02 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: We lose. Probably staring 1-4 in the face now.

Nothing like a pessimist

(09-24-2023, 10:08 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Seriously just go.... just go clown

(09-24-2023, 09:02 PM)BaLLin4Life Wrote: This is the right answer.

Love these practice squad clowns...hard to tell if they're trolls

Nothing like a pessimist

It's the Jags.  After years of disappointment, this is what happens.