Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Games

Robert Saleh telling the refs what everyone, except Chiefs fans, are thinking.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm old enough to remember prime time football that didn't involve teenybopper pop stars or supermodels getting as much air time as their boyfriends

Can’t wait for what Salah says postgame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

I can't wait to see black streaks of crocodile tears flowing down her face when the Chiefs lose in the playoffs.

(10-01-2023, 11:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm old enough to remember prime time football that didn't involve teenybopper pop stars or supermodels getting as much air time as their boyfriends

So like 3 weeks ago?

Well - there was the Giselle era - but yes give or take a few years! 
LOL

(10-01-2023, 11:19 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: I'm old enough to remember prime time football that didn't involve teenybopper pop stars or supermodels getting as much air time as their boyfriends

It's ridiculous

(10-01-2023, 11:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:

It's ridiculous

NFL scraping hard to set up a 2025 super bowl halftime show

LOL

Unscrupulous business practices always taking place

Goodell $eizing $wiftie$ fanba$e.

(10-01-2023, 11:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:20 PM)Eric1 Wrote: So like 3 weeks ago?

Well - there was the Giselle era - but yes give or take a few years! 
LOL

Yea I forget about her already. Either way, I'd take the risk of getting the Swiftie curse if I had the chance... It you know what I mean lol.

(10-01-2023, 11:24 PM)enigma Wrote: Goodell $eizing $wiftie$ fanba$e.

eggzactly

(10-01-2023, 11:24 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:21 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Well - there was the Giselle era - but yes give or take a few years! 
LOL

Yea I forget about her already. Either way, I'd take the risk of getting the Swiftie curse if I had the chance... It you know what I mean lol.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(10-01-2023, 11:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: It's ridiculous

LOL

She flat out sells out stadiums to the max as well (show is solid as well). It's a smart play for both sides. They'll both make a [BLEEP] ton of $$$

Since her boy friends are the material for most of the songs she writes will the NFL get a cut for the Kelce ones? What will she write?
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2023, 11:43 PM by BaLLin4Life. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-01-2023, 11:29 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Since her boy friends are the material for most of the songs she writes will the NFL get a cut for the Kelce ones?  What will she write?

We need a Taylor Swift x Kanye West half time show

I wouldn't be surprised.... league says if you can make a call...do it

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 12:34 AM by NewJagsCity.)

Odd day across the league. I cant remember the last time there were more pick 6'es and scoop and score fumbles on a single Sunday. Glad we were part of the trend.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

This is crazy

https://x.com/BadSportsRefs/status/17086...30438?s=20

(10-02-2023, 05:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is crazy

I saw that and thought for sure it would be flagged. It appears the KC Swifties are the new Patriots.

(10-02-2023, 06:14 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(10-02-2023, 05:46 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: This is crazy

I saw that and thought for sure it would be flagged. It appears the KC Swifties are the new Patriots.

That's [BLEEP].
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-01-2023, 11:23 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 11:22 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: It's ridiculous

LOL

It would likely be the most watched TV event in history. Sports fans mixed with Swifties probably takes up 98% of the earths population