Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Week 4 Games

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Get used to seeing teenaged girls wearing Travis Kelce jerseys. His fling with Taylor Swift has created a 400% jump in jersey sales.

(09-27-2023, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Get used to seeing teenaged girls wearing Travis Kelce jerseys. His fling with Taylor Swift has created a 400% jump in jersey sales.

God he is a douche....

Hes BROTHER is him though! Love that guy.

(09-27-2023, 06:33 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Get used to seeing teenaged girls wearing Travis Kelce jerseys. His fling with Taylor Swift has created a 400% jump in jersey sales.
Until they make a bunch of videos burning them

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Sam LaPorta has more yards than any TE in the league right now

Sam LaPorta is the first tight end in NFL history with at least five catches in each of his first three NFL games.

Hutch with a sack already

(09-28-2023, 08:22 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Hutch with a sack already

Was nothing impressive about that sack besides the coverage. Total coverage sack. Love had no where to go with the ball and held it. Only reason Hutch got home there.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 08:29 PM by I am Yoda.)

LaPorta doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amon Ra!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(09-28-2023, 08:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Was nothing impressive about that sack besides the coverage. Total coverage sack. Love had no where to go with the ball and held it. Only reason Hutch got home there.

Crazy how Walker doesn't usually get home even when the QB holds it forever.

(09-28-2023, 08:32 PM)SeldomRite Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 08:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Was nothing impressive about that sack besides the coverage. Total coverage sack. Love had no where to go with the ball and held it. Only reason Hutch got home there.

Crazy how Walker doesn't usually get home even when the QB holds it forever.

Hard to get home when receivers are running wide open down the field for easy TD passes.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 08:40 PM by I am Yoda.)

Part of a it is how Detroit uses Hutch. All he does is rush the passer. You don’t see this crap of dropping him in coverage.

But the other is that Hutchinson just has a higher motor. He is putting forth max effort on every play. Last game it looked like our defenders were sleepwalking.

Fix the O-Line!

(09-28-2023, 08:38 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Part of a it is how Detroit uses Hutch. All he does is rush the passer. You don’t see this crap of dropping him in coverage.

But the other is that  Hutchinson just has a higher motor. He is putting forth max effort on every play. Last game it looked like our defenders were sleepwalking.

They also move him inside and outside, which I wish we would do with Walker more. Problem is our depth behind him at OLB is garbage so it's hard to put him inside.

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 08:59 PM by flgatorsandjags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(09-28-2023, 08:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote:

Even when our defense has good coverage, Walker still isn't even able to come up with a sack. You still have to be able to get to the QB and bring home down

Lions are a well coached team. Better roster than I thought, too.

Fix the O-Line!

(09-28-2023, 09:04 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Lions are a well coached team. Better roster than I thought, too.

What's crazy is rumors where we won the joint practices with them.  Talkin bout practice

Yeah. We’re better than that last game. It was just an uninspired stinker.

Fix the O-Line!

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2023, 09:14 PM by StrayaJag.)

Lions looking good

(09-28-2023, 08:57 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(09-28-2023, 08:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Was nothing impressive about that sack besides the coverage. Total coverage sack. Love had no where to go with the ball and held it. Only reason Hutch got home there.

Even when our defense has good coverage, Walker still isn't even able to come up with a sack.  You still have to be able to get to the QB and bring home down

He is your favourite isn't he

He does have a hate boner for him!

Fix the O-Line!

Hutch has shown to be worthy of the 2nd overall pick even with the amount of gimmies he sees come his way. Travon, to date, has not been worth the 1st overall. The book on both is not yet complete though. Walker has 4 TFLs and 1 sack in 3 games so far this year. It's not bad, but it needs to be better and it needs to involve getting to the QB more regularly. Would be nice if he, out of the blue, had a monster game this weekend.