Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I know it's early but....

A lot of times I can just randomly pick things, dates numbers whatever. A couple years ago I just had this feeling we were going to beat the bills....and we did. Anyways yesterday I was just sitting here and got this gut feeling we are going to beat the 49ers.

So I wanted to put it out there very early so it's in record. Lots of football to play before then so no need to respond ?
"Don't argue with an idiot, people watching may not be able to tell the difference."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope with all I have that the feeling in your gut is something more than indigestion

My money is on intestinal issues for now
Tongue

I hope we win that game, that's the game I am going to this season.

It’s the NFL. The worst team in the league can hang 40 on the best team in the league.

It's always been a common Jaguar trait though historically. Even during our basement cellar dwelling years. This team has been notorious for playing above and beyond the tougher competition and playing below and abysmal with weaker competition.

I think in the regular season prediction thread I had a scenario playing out like it's essentially played out give or take a few games. Including the mainstream calling us pretenders after a sketchy first four weeks, five weeks.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(10-10-2023, 01:18 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It’s the NFL. The worst team in the league can hang 40 on the best team in the league.
No they can't lol

The Panthers/Giants/Pats/Cards are not hanging 40 on the 49ers.

(10-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 01:18 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: It’s the NFL. The worst team in the league can hang 40 on the best team in the league.
No they can't lol

Kansas City Swifties fans: “49ers???”

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2023, 01:47 PM by JagFanatic24.)

No they can't lol

Ol boy….u caint b surs 

Ol Cleet

(10-10-2023, 01:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 01:42 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: No they can't lol

Ol boy….u caint b surs 

Ol Cleet
The Patriots have scored 55 total points in 5 games and yet they're going to hang 40 on the 49ers? Who have only allowed 68 points in 5 games?

Beating a team is one thing but hanging 40 on them? No.... the worst team in the league can't do that against the best.

(10-10-2023, 01:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 01:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ol boy….u caint b surs 

Ol Cleet
The Patriots have scored 55 total points in 5 games and yet they're going to hang 40 on the 49ers? Who have only allowed 68 points in 5 games?

Beating a team is one thing but hanging 40 on them? No.... the worst team in the league can't do that against the best.

Ok bruh

Mmmmm that gut feeling maybe be a movement of a different kind

I just can't see our line defending against bosa & mcaffrey

Maybe it's me being a total freaking homer for the Jaguars... But if there is any defense that will expose the 49ers this year, it's gonna be us. It's always been the Jaguars.

(10-10-2023, 01:50 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 01:47 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Ol boy….u caint b surs 

Ol Cleet

....and with all the offensive weapons we got, ain't sniffed 40 yet!

@Maybe we should be a worse team@

Could be a letdown game for them after playing the Bengals.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(10-11-2023, 03:22 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Could be a letdown game for them after playing the Bengals.

....or a tune up against an equally porous line.

Someone told me there is talk of flexing our game against the 49ers if the Jags continue to do well.

(10-12-2023, 01:30 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Someone told me there is talk of flexing our game against the 49ers if the Jags continue to do well.
Jets vs Raiders is Sunday Night
Broncos vs Bills is Monday Night

100% Jags vs 49ers is better than both of those games.

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2023, 10:42 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 2 times in total.)

No they can't lol

The first example that I remember right off the bat is 1997 Green Bay finished the season 13-3 but lost to the Colts who finished the season 3-13. The Packers also had MVP Brett Favre while the Colts QB was Paul Justin. 

The Colts had the worst record in the NFL in 1997. While the Packers had the best record in the NFL that season (10-2 in conference). 

Colts hung 41 points on the Packers dome that game.

Yes they can lol.

(10-10-2023, 01:01 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I hope we win that game, that's the game I am going to this season.

Plot twist. We lose the regular season game but beat them in the Super Bowl.

(10-15-2023, 09:53 AM)Dockerill91 Wrote:
(10-10-2023, 01:01 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote: I hope we win that game, that's the game I am going to this season.

Plot twist. We lose the regular season game but beat them in the Super Bowl.

I'll take it a million times.