Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

Frank Burns:
Haven't you two anything better to do when you're off duty than to lie around and swill gin?
Hawkeye:
SWILL gin? Sir, I have sipped, lapped and taken gin intravenously, but I have NEVER swilled
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is pretty wild.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iYkg_1Gdk08?s...1_j1hp6kPy

On Oct.18, 1767, Charles Mason & Jeremiah Dixon wrapped up their survey of the boundary separating Pennsylvania from Maryland and Delaware. This State photo shows one of the Mason-Dixon markers, along the line between Pennsylvania & Maryland.....

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/PjsPcNZcYl
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(10-19-2023, 07:57 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is pretty wild.

https://youtube.com/shorts/iYkg_1Gdk08?s...1_j1hp6kPy

Wow!

The dumpster is gone from the driveway.

Dare I say that the kitchen reno is done?

Holy [BLEEP].
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(10-21-2023, 09:21 AM)RicoTx Wrote: The dumpster is gone from the driveway.

Holy [BLEEP].

Yay!! Happy for you guys. Seriously.

Holy [BLEEP].

Why you don’t want a refrigerator next to your recliner is beyond me, but whatever.

(10-21-2023, 02:09 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

Holy [BLEEP].

Why you don’t want a refrigerator next to your recliner is beyond me, but whatever.

When I had my one studio apartment, my fridge was at arms reach when I was working from my desk (which doubled as my kitchen table). Very nice Convienence to have.......,,

The reason I came out as a CD/Transvestite. Sent this note to a friend that ask me why I did..... Never be afraid to take a chance/risk on something that you really want to do. If you don't take the chance when you can, you'll probably end up in a nursing home, or even on your death bed in a Hospice, regretting that you didn't risk it. I didn't want that to happen to me. I don't fear death, I fear a life not lived!!!!!!

Dude.. CD/Transvestites sound outdated.

Do they have a digital version?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Ever been so hungover you wish you were dead?

(10-22-2023, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Ever been so hungover you wish you were dead?

Had more than my share of them........ You wake up and it's like "OH GOD I'M GOING TO DIE!" Then an hour or so later it's "OH CRAP, I'M GOING TO LIVE!"

LOL

(This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 12:36 PM by RicoTx. Edited 1 time in total.)

(10-22-2023, 11:08 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Ever been so hungover you wish you were dead?

Recently...

Tequila is generally involved in my poor decision making.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Vodka was my poison.

Because you waited your whole life to watch snow leopards with the "zoomies". You're welcome. Smile

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uJB0563AMl...b21pZXM%3D

https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/statu...JIxrA&s=19

"Vigilantes would dress in women's clothing and patrol the areas he was known to operate.

The story goes, The Whipping Tom of 1681 was active in the warren of small courtyards between Fleet Street, Strand, and Holborn. He would wait in the narrow and dimly lit alleys and courtyards. After approaching an unaccompanied woman, he would grab her strongly, lift her dress, and slap her buttocks repeatedly with his hand before fleeing. He would sometimes accompany his attacks by shouting "Spanko!"

He attacked a large number of women, and while he would often use his bare hand, he would occasionally use a rod. Some of his victims were left badly injured by the attacks. He would appear, carry out his attacks, and vanish with such speed that some people attributed him with supernatural powers.

There was a great public outcry in response to the attacks, which prompted complaints about the ineffectiveness of London's policing arrangements at the time. Women would carry "penknives, sharp bodkins, scissors, and the like." Male vigilantes would dress in women's clothing and patrol the areas he was known to operate.

A haberdasher from Holborn and an accomplice were captured in late 1681 and tried for the attacks, although no record exists of the trial or their identities."

I think the wife is going to see the Ghost of Whipping Tom tonight..

Got the hand at the ready, now just waiting to see a butt cheek..

SPANKO!!

(10-24-2023, 10:41 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Because you waited your whole life to watch snow leopards with the "zoomies". You're welcome. Smile

Big cats or house cats…they’re all the same
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Whipping Tom needs an exorcism.. He got me in trouble.

(10-24-2023, 08:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 10:41 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Because you waited your whole life to watch snow leopards with the "zoomies". You're welcome. Smile

Big cats or house cats…they’re all the same

Yes, but there is something about big cats acting like house cats. I just think it's cool.

(10-24-2023, 11:25 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(10-24-2023, 08:40 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Big cats or house cats…they’re all the same

Yes, but there is something about big cats acting like house cats. I just think it's cool.

Have you seen the videos of big cats and boxes??? It’s freaking adorable!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???