Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
GUARD INCOMING - Ezra Cleveland - former Vike

Seeing a trade rumor about a guard from Minny?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2023, 02:20 PM by nhiverson. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rap Sheet tweeted it Ezra Cleveland

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1719417799955698066
No Fun

Very nice.

Sweet!

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Oh my

(10-31-2023, 02:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://nfltraderumors.co/trade-vikings-...o-jaguars/

73.8 grade at PFF

https://www.pff.com/nfl/players/ezra-cleveland/41973

LOVE THIS!!
Where does that grade stack him with our guys?

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 10-31-2023, 02:24 PM by jessepeck1213.)

Wow what a fleece. He's one of the better guards in the game and he's only 25. Long live balke

That's YUUUUUGE for us.

Oh let’s go!

Incoming OLine babay

6th Rounder?

Vikings fans ain't digging it.

"Cleveland is the 8th highest rated guard per PFF. What he would’ve fetched in free agency might have been a Day 2 pick…"

This trade makes zero sense for the vikings but is huge for us.

Also allows you to move on from cams contract next year with more confidence as well as adding much needed depth this year

He was questionable last week and did not play with a toe injury

Hopefully the bye is enough to get him healthy

Question is - does he play LG?
Scherff has been pretty good at RG.
Little was expected to play LG...

Maybe it's insurance for injury , but the IOL needs to stay healthy for a run and we know Scherff has already played through injury this year

Maybe they want to get Little looks at RT or just keep him reserved to play either tackle spot if needed

(10-31-2023, 02:28 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: This trade makes zero sense for the vikings but is huge for us.

Probably rebuild mode with Cousins done on IR for the year and nearing the end of his contract there. They'll need to start stockpiling picks somehow. I can't believe it only cost us a 6th RD pick though. That's the thing that their fans are pissed about.

He's gonna help this line hold up and possibly improve an already solid run game. Good pick up. Wasn't actually expecting them to make any trades, but quite happy they did.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk

What does this mean for the little though? He was out best o lineman this year? Is harrison gonna hit the pine? Cam has been playing pretty well.

(10-31-2023, 02:31 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: He was questionable last week and did not play with a toe injury

Hopefully the bye is enough to get him healthy

Question is - does he play LG?
Scherff has been pretty good at RG.
Little was expected to play LG...

Maybe it's insurance for injury , but the IOL needs to stay healthy for a run and we know Scherff has already played through injury this year

Maybe they want to get Little looks at RT or just keep him reserved to play either tackle spot if needed

I think they roll with Little at LG and Ezra is insurance.
Either tackle gets injured, they move Little and bring in Ezra/Shatley

(10-31-2023, 02:32 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: What does this mean for the little though? He was out best o lineman this year? Is harrison gonna hit the pine? Cam has been playing pretty well.

I thin all healthy we stick with

Cam little fortner scherff Harrison this year and then next year release cam and slide little across and you have a proven guard rather than having to take a rookie in the draft

So assuming he plays LG?

Where does that place Little for now?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS