Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(11-06-2023, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, "Free Palestine" is not the whole slogan. When you add the rest it's a call for genocide. You are aiding them when you pretend otherwise.

Those are the only two words that were painted on the monument.  You're pretending there are more words.  I'm addressing what's actually there.

Yes.. They should have spray painted the whole quote, and used punctuation!! 

Don't forget to indent!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2023, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 09:32 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Lol, "Free Palestine" is not the whole slogan. When you add the rest it's a call for genocide. You are aiding them when you pretend otherwise.

Those are the only two words that were painted on the monument.  You're pretending there are more words.  I'm addressing what's actually there.

Dude it's freaking obvious the intent. My God man, stop being so willfully obtuse. 

I'm that person who tries to see the best in people or situations, or at least not make snap judgements unless or until I'm shown otherwise, and I understand the big picture here. 

Granted, the idiots could be the same paid protesters from 2020 and are only in it for the money, but the intent behind the curtain is the same. Genocide.

This probably deserves it's own thread, but..

Looks like the school shooter's manifesto was released..

This is what happens when your own political party wants to make you a full-time victim..

https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/1721...5QI6g&s=19

(11-06-2023, 11:52 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote: Those are the only two words that were painted on the monument.  You're pretending there are more words.  I'm addressing what's actually there.

Dude it's freaking obvious the intent. My God man, stop being so willfully obtuse. 

I'm that person who tries to see the best in people or situations, or at least not make snap judgements unless or until I'm shown otherwise, and I understand the big picture here. 

Granted, the idiots could be the same paid protesters from 2020 and are only in it for the money, but the intent behind the curtain is the same. Genocide.

He's not obtuse. Like most moderates he's morally confused. He wants so bad to be seen as the reasonable man that he cannot conceive that both sides aren't bad or both sides aren't good. His confusions leads to his inability to call evil for what it is.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-06-2023, 12:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This probably deserves it's own thread, but..

This is what happens when your own political party wants to make you a full-time victim..

Are you sure that notebook doesn’t belong to Rashida Tlaib?

(11-06-2023, 12:47 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 12:36 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: This probably deserves it's own thread, but..

Are you sure that notebook doesn’t belong to Rashida Tlaib?

Published with forward from Barack H. Obama.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 02:17 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-06-2023, 11:52 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:39 AM)mikesez Wrote: Those are the only two words that were painted on the monument.  You're pretending there are more words.  I'm addressing what's actually there.

As you said, there are lots of reasons for withholding judgement.  
If you assume that every Palestinian and everyone who cares about Palestinians is bent on genocide of all Jews, then ethically you have no choice but to imprison or kill all of them.  Then ethically there's no difference between you and them.  
No.  You have to assume, even if most Palestinians want to kill all Jews, that many do not.  If you say "kill em all and let God sort em out" then you're the bad guy, not them.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 04:06 PM by Lucky2Last.)

(11-06-2023, 02:05 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 11:52 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Dude it's freaking obvious the intent. My God man, stop being so willfully obtuse. 

As you said, there are lots of reasons for withholding judgement.  
If you assume that every Palestinian and everyone who cares about Palestinians is bent on genocide of all Jews, then ethically you have no choice but to imprison or kill all of them.  Then ethically there's no difference between you and them.  
No.  You have to assume, even if most Palestinians want to kill all Jews, that many do not.  If you say "kill em all and let God sort em out" then you're the bad guy, not them.

Same problem as always. The left and people who can't think for themselves (but I repeat myself), are SO good at breaking down the speech of the right. We have dogwhistles and gaslighting and implicit racism and mansplaining and virtue signaling and code switching and micro aggressions and deadnaming and misgendering. The left literally tried to ban the OK hand sign after a joke post made it a white power symbol. Our moderates are naive and gutless.

Try to police their language though, lol. "We're just giving them the benefit of the doubt."

(11-06-2023, 04:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 02:05 PM)mikesez Wrote: As you said, there are lots of reasons for withholding judgement.  

Same problem as always. The left and people who can't think for themselves (but I repeat myself), are SO good at breaking down the speech of the right. We have dogwhistles and gaslighting and implicit racism and mansplaining and virtue signaling and code switching and micro aggressions and deadnaming and misgendering. The left literally tried to ban the OK hand sign after a joke post made it a white power symbol. Our moderates are naive and gutless.

Try to police their language though, lol. "We're just giving them the benefit of the doubt."

You're shadow boxing.  No one on this forum got on about microagressions or misgendering or the OK hand symbol.

Lol. Use your big brain to make the connection.

Look.. There is no way in HELL that this guy is better than Doc Oz lolololol

Doc Oz is a complete tool, but this guy, dude lolol

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/...RWfDA&s=19

(11-06-2023, 05:15 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 04:06 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Same problem as always. The left and people who can't think for themselves (but I repeat myself), are SO good at breaking down the speech of the right. We have dogwhistles and gaslighting and implicit racism and mansplaining and virtue signaling and code switching and micro aggressions and deadnaming and misgendering. The left literally tried to ban the OK hand sign after a joke post made it a white power symbol. Our moderates are naive and gutless.

You're shadow boxing.  No one on this forum got on about microagressions or misgendering or the OK hand symbol.

Let me rephrase this since I'm back at the house: The point, good sir, is that the narratives you consume are very strict about how it polices the right's speech, and very casual about how it polices the left's. You, being the type of person who is influenced by the "proper" authorities, give undo credence to the former and not enough scrutiny to the latter.

(11-06-2023, 06:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Use your big brain to make the connection.

Just because your small brain made a connection doesn't mean my big brain will think it's real.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 10:36 PM by Lucky2Last.)

Are you sure he's guilty? Maybe he just wants to Free Palestine. Did you ever think of that?

(11-06-2023, 08:38 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 06:12 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Lol. Use your big brain to make the connection.

Just because your small brain made a connection doesn't mean my big brain will think it's real.

There's a reason I rephrased it for you.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 11:50 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(11-06-2023, 10:35 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Are you sure he's guilty? Maybe he just wants to Free Palestine. Did you ever think of that?

(11-06-2023, 08:38 PM)mikesez Wrote: Just because your small brain made a connection doesn't mean my big brain will think it's real.

There's a reason I rephrased it for you.

He's guilty of manslaughter.
He got in a tussle and the guy he tussled with died from the damage inflicted. Manslaughter. Manslaughter has happened over much more petty situations than this.
He's not guilty of genocide.  It's really not that hard to understand the difference if you take your head out of your [BLEEP] for a minute.

Sure thing. I'm sure the radical left will not celebrate this death at all. I'm positive that if this were a white and black man, you'd also feel this same way. A KKK rally where a white guy hit an elderly black man with a megaphone and you'd be crying racism from the rooftops.

(11-07-2023, 09:02 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Sure thing. I'm sure the radical left will not celebrate this death at all. I'm positive that if this were a white and black man, you'd also feel this same way. A KKK rally where a white guy hit an elderly black man with a megaphone and you'd be crying racism from the rooftops.

Me? No. Stop shadowboxing.

OMG.. This scam artist will be begging for Amazon Gift Cards next lololol

https://twitter.com/ProudElephantUS/stat..._W6OA&s=19