Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Team MVP's at the halfway point

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 04:28 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

Who are our most valuables at the midpoint of the season?

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-06-2023, 03:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Who is our most valuables at the midpoint of the season?

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. ETN
2. Harder. Josh Allen. Torn with not saying Darius Williams.
3. McManus
4. Dougie P. with an honorable mention for Mike Caldwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(11-06-2023, 03:06 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 03:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Who is our most valuables at the midpoint of the season?

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1.  ETN
2.  Harder. Josh Allen. Torn with not saying Darius Williams.
3.  McManus
4.  Dougie P. with an honorable mention for Mike Caldwell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree on the first three, but I'd give a slight edge to Caldwell over Pederson.

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1 ETN

2 Oluokun/Williams - toss up  (Allen close behind) 

3 McManus kicking multiple 40+ and 50+ FGs in the rain wins it for me

4. Caldwell has the back seven of this defense playing like maniacs right now. My hat is off to him.

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2023, 05:09 PM by carp8dm. Edited 2 times in total.)

1.  Lawrence - fighting through the trash Press Taylor play calls for the first 4 weeks.
2.  Oloukun - Dude is always where he needs to be. Best LB in the NFL
3.  Logan Cooke -Flips fields better than Mods flip narratives
4.  Pederson - He's the man. Can't wait for Press to go somewhere else.

Special Notice:

Coach that is holding back the team:  Press Taylor

Front Office Fabulous:  Baalke

(11-06-2023, 03:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Who are our most valuables at the midpoint of the season?

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-06-2023, 05:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 03:01 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Who are our most valuables at the midpoint of the season?

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell

This

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell
Agreed

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 08:56 AM by Mikey.)

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

Etienne - Trevor is the key, but without Etienne I think the offense would be lacking. If we lost either for a length of time, we're sunk
Allen - Hard to nominate anyone besides him. Again, if he weren't here, the pass rush would be vacuous.
McManus - This is not a dig on Logan Cooke. Thankfully, we've had to rely on McManus' leg more this season.
Caldwell - Giving Caldwell the nod solely based on the lower expectation of the D at the beginning of the year. Some were calling for his head, and the D has been a key to several victories this season.

Man, it's awesome not to be pessimistic or sarcastic to cope with the season....what a welcome change!

(11-06-2023, 05:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: 1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell

I always knew you were a smart cookie. Smile

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell

I concur.

(11-07-2023, 02:37 PM)Predator Wrote:
(11-06-2023, 05:12 PM)Caldrac Wrote: 1. Travis Etienne
2. Josh Allen
3. Brandon McManus
4. Mike Caldwell

I concur.

I do as well, except for defense. I will give a razor thin nod to Foye. Allen has been great, but he's disappeared in a couple of games. Foye is consistently at a high level.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2023, 02:50 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

If I had to do a most improved, following same format:

1. Brandon Scherff (Was up and down last year due to injury. A lot more consistent this year)
2. Devin Lloyd (Night and day from last year. Had it not been for the hand injury he probably has as many interceptions as Darious Williams)
3. Jamaal Agnew (Hard to say he's most improved but he's 2nd in kick return average and 10th in punt return average, has also shown a lot of field flipping returns in momentum needed moments in crunch time)
4. Mike Caldwell (As many have cited, myself included, we saw him as the weakest link on the staff going into this year, now? He's the reason this team is primarily 6 - 2)
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

1. Offense player
2. Defensive player
3. Special teams player
4. Coach

1. Travis Etienne by a mile 
2. Oluokun
3. McANUS Big Grin Big Grin 
4. Caldwell, defense is light years ahead of where we all expected it to be. Campbell comes back I bet the pass D rankings soar.