Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Zay Jones Arrested

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Oh boy

here we go

#becausejaguars

Bro Zay... Come on man.

You have to be [BLEEP] me.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Damn Zay.

This week just keeps getting better
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Forget about Zay!!
No Fun

It's the Tim Jones show now. Maybe Cooks gets a chance.

What a pisser man. I hope it was at least a 49ers fan.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 11:16 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

So now a person can't charge their batteries in their own home? Damn this government....

He must have just been charging AA's....as opposed to the felony 12V.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

welp

*sigh*

Damn. Offense needed him back in a bad way too.

(11-13-2023, 09:55 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: Damn. Offense needed him back in a bad way too.

He has his own offense now.

Season imploding.

Shaping up to be a hell of a week.

Looks like we might be in the WR market next offseason.

(This post was last modified: 11-13-2023, 10:40 PM by AnOldBrownie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Oh for BLEEP sake.

I wanted Elijah Cook to get more time with the first team...but not like this ( in the voice of the short haired blond woman in the original Matrix).  Hopefully it's a misunderstanding.

(11-13-2023, 10:17 PM)ShivanWurm Wrote: Looks like we might be in the WR market next offseason.

Personally, I thought this should have been the case either way.    Look for a smaller school tall, fast wide receiver that can do the role that we're expecting Zay to do.    Trevor needs someone that that can beat the #3 secondary defender on a consistent basis.
Black Jaguar: Yeah, it's a thing.

It was always the Jags!!!!

teams already falling apart after getting blowen out by san fran. we have people getting arrested ,next you will see players pointing fingers at each other.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(11-13-2023, 10:40 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: teams already falling apart after getting blowen out by san fran. we have people getting arrested ,next you will see players pointing fingers at each other.

Yeah and the tittians being 24 point favorites next week too.

This is the most mid 6-3 team of all time and I’ll take it.