Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Titans Gameday***

Browns gonna win without a QB.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-19-2023, 05:04 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: Browns gonna win without a QB.

And with a really dumb coach.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Browns just beat Steelers

Hahaha. Chargers lose again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Chargers and Bills both missing the playoffs this year.

(11-19-2023, 05:00 PM)p_rushing Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 04:59 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: IDK why so many people want prime time...play at 1 and win.... that's all that matters...
Players and fans all watching 1 game

Sent from my SM-T970 using Tapatalk

Who cares....fans are already watching

AFC is STACKED with talent.

Texans might get a wildcard.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Well, that game went about as well as we could've hoped.

Chargers getting Jim Harbaugh, you heard here first

We really need to win next week.. Texans were totally offsides and pull another win out of their [BLEEP]....we play like today we win easily

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 05:14 PM by JaguarJosh2.)

We're back in this thing, time to string the run of all runs together. I hope Campbell gets well soon, Brown was doing okay but that was embarrassing on their last TD drive.

(11-19-2023, 05:12 PM)I am Yoda Wrote: Texans might get a wildcard.

Maybe maybe not....lots of teams at 7-3

(11-19-2023, 05:14 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: We really need to win next week.. Texans were totally offsides and pull another win out of their [BLEEP]....we play like today we win easily

Yea I only saw the ending but they were moving so much on defense leading up to that last snap and I think someone was in the neutral zone.  They're a flashy team with young talent but they looked pretty mediocre in that second half.  That said,  they are the kind of team we have been really struggling with.  They're a physical team with someone who played MLB and coming from the 49ers coaching staff.  We have to figure out how to have success against those kinds of teams.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 05:18 PM by nejagsfan.)

(11-19-2023, 05:14 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: We're back in this thing,  time to string the run of all runs together.  I hope Campbell gets well soon,  Brown was doing okay but that was embarrassing on their last TD drive.

We weren't out of it lol

(11-19-2023, 05:16 PM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 05:14 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: We really need to win next week.. Texans were totally offsides and pull another win out of their [BLEEP]....we play like today we win easily

Yea I only saw the ending but they were moving so much on defense leading up to that last snap and I think someone was in the neutral zone.  They're a flashy team with young talent but they looked pretty mediocre in that second half.  That said,  they are the kind of team we have been really struggling with.  They're a physical team with someone who played MLB and coming from the 49ers coaching staff.  We have to figure out how to have success against those kinds of teams.

Need to get pressure on Stroud that's the key... he'll make mistakes and won't have time to throw those deep balls... He threw two pics today and almost lost that game for them

(11-19-2023, 05:13 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: Chargers getting Jim Harbaugh, you heard here first
Belichick would be interesting there.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-19-2023, 05:41 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(11-19-2023, 05:13 PM)Marcos25067 Wrote: Chargers getting  Jim Harbaugh, you heard here first
Belichick would be interesting there.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

It would, but I thinking he retires after New England

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2023, 05:58 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

In my opinion, whoever wins next week wins the division, and the loser gets the wildcard. That's how I see it playing out.

(11-19-2023, 05:57 PM)Jaguar Warrior Wrote:

In my opinion, whoever wins next week wins the division, and the loser gets the wildcard. That's how I see it playing out.

Agreed. People don’t want to hear it but Houston is in the driver’s seat if they win next week.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

So technically we won 37-7

I mean, how else is chaisson meant to tackle Levis

Hug kiss and roll????