Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Which of the following best describes your outlook on Travon Walker ?
This poll is closed.
He's not an edge rusher. Put 20 pounds on him and move him inside.
8.33%
10 8.33%
Still has work to do as a pass rusher but I see improvement. Let's see how it goes. Inside stunts are enough to get him matched against guards.
30.83%
37 30.83%
He's going to be a beast. I trust the process.
25.83%
31 25.83%
Bust
22.50%
27 22.50%
I wish we'd just switch to a 4-3, leave him outside and put his hand in the ground.
6.67%
8 6.67%
Blank #2
2.50%
3 2.50%
corn
3.33%
4 3.33%
Total 120 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Travon Walker: 2nd Year Thoughts Etc (merged)

And this is with Hutch having 69 more snaps played than Walker.
https://twitter.com/KevinFromDuval/statu...9223670005

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 09:40 PM by Jag149.)

(11-29-2023, 09:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote: And this is with Hutch having 69 more snaps played than Walker.

Hutch doesn't get near the doubles as Walker.  IF I remember correctly a couple of his sacks he was unblocked...
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-29-2023, 09:40 PM)Jag149 Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 09:23 PM)Eric1 Wrote: And this is with Hutch having 69 more snaps played than Walker.

Hutch doesn't get near the doubles as Walker.  IF I remember correctly a couple of his sacks he was unblocked...

Yeah about half of Hutch's sacks last year were freebies and probably one or two this year as well.

As I've said, Travon is valuable just for his physical assets. He's a big, strong, durable-bodied force which must be reckoned with. Any failure to do so, just a little bit, spells doom.

(11-29-2023, 09:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As I've said, Travon is valuable just for his physical assets. He's a big, strong, durable-bodied force which must be reckoned with. Any failure to do so, just a little bit, spells doom.

Like what kind of doom we talkin’ here?

[Image: Gmarty-New-Brand-100Pcs-Professional-Fri...ssorie.jpg]

Watch out! The Hutch fans gonna get you!

(11-15-2023, 06:24 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Gotta love the:

Walker has no stats but playing great
Hutchinson no stats (still better stats in the season and career) must be playing like crap
Thibs doesn't count because he is on a bad team xD

Never change guys

Hutch/Thibs/Walker were the top 3.

Thibs aced himself out due to his mouth before the draft.
Hutch got exposed during the semi final game vs Georgia in the Orange bowl, when Sayer erased him easily. I believe hutch had 4 tackles and zero sacks.

I believe those were the events that swayed our decision makers.
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(11-29-2023, 10:12 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 09:53 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: As I've said, Travon is valuable just for his physical assets. He's a big, strong, durable-bodied force which must be reckoned with. Any failure to do so, just a little bit, spells doom.

Like...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

(11-29-2023, 11:21 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 10:12 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: Like what kind of doom we talkin’ here?

Like...

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...ipo=images]

Where’s snowy when you need him?

Doom of the teal variety.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQmIBHObtCs

How bout that Travon Walker!  I always told you that he was going to be great!!!!

The guy that made OLineMatters turn to the darkside

(12-01-2023, 02:15 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: The guy that made OLineMatters turn to the darkside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(12-01-2023, 02:15 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: The guy that made OLineMatters turn to the darkside
Man. I miss that guy

(12-01-2023, 08:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Man. I miss that guy

Well he did come back as a different user and tried to pretend like he wasn’t oline.  Then he disappeared again.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-01-2023, 08:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 08:39 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Man. I miss that guy

Well he did come back as a different user and tried to pretend like he wasn’t oline.  Then he disappeared again.

Yes he did.  I called him on it

Poor guy! He’s going to miss the Super Bowl year. And his current team’s O line trash, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

Did he?!

What was his other name?

Come back OLine! All is forgiven!

(12-01-2023, 09:01 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-01-2023, 08:48 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Well he did come back as a different user and tried to pretend like he wasn’t oline.  Then he disappeared again.
Did he?!

What was his other name?

Come back OLine! All is forgiven!

I don't even remember but the wording and observations made it pretty obvious that it was him.  He tried to pretend like he was all indignant that we would treat a 'new poster' that way.  Then he disappeared after a couple of weeks after he got tired of pretending he didn't know what people were talking about.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]