Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ratbirds vs Jags Pregame Discussion and Predictions

Going to need career games from Trevor and ETN. Defense gonna fold like a house of cards. Checkmate.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We're going to need a Christmas miracle.

Jamal Agnew now active.

https://www.jaguars.com/news/roster-move...d-elevate-

Jags need Agnew as long as he doesn’t fumble and catch the balll.

(12-16-2023, 03:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Jamal Agnew now active.

We just need him to run back two, maybe three punts for TDs to offset our defense's current trend of giving up 6 explosive plays per game. 

We got this.

(12-16-2023, 03:29 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-16-2023, 03:02 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: Jamal Agnew now active.

We just need him to run back two, maybe three punts for TDs to offset our defense's current trend of giving up 6 explosive plays per game. 

We got this.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgflip.com%2F2ktb88....ipo=images]

I don't think I have ever seen our fanbase so cynical about an 8-5 team.

Keeping the faith on my end.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Still on the negativity guys? Geez give the team a break. If we'd have been offered to be at 8-5 before the season started we would all have taken it. The D had been great for most of the season and much better than we expected, yes they've had 2 bad weeks but they aren't suddenly bad.

The O is dealing with injuries and has its struggles but they are still putting up points and Trevor has been playing pretty damn well the last few weeks. We've got talent on this O.

Still think we can win Sunday night. If we can cut the stupid penalties, clean up the mistakes and miscommunication we can win.

Cincy...  Trash O-Line.  Decent RB.  Good WR group.

Jaguars...  Trash O-Line.  Decent RB.  Good WR group.

It's amazing how great Cincy looks compared to us, even with such similar groups.  

Man, Cincy really does a great job scheming and calling offensive plays...  

I'm not sure our offense is gonna look anywhere near what I just watched in this Cincy/Vikings game...

Run up the middle.  Shot gun.  Run up the middle.  Shot gun, throw it out to a 8 yard cut.  3rd and 1.  Shotgun, run up the middle.  I miss watching last years offense.  I really do.  

Ravens are going to blow us out.  Sorry, but I just don't see how Press Taylor is going to actually call a game and scheme that takes advantage of our strengths and the Raven D's weaknesses.  But it's not Press Taylor's fault, right?

(12-16-2023, 05:26 PM)carp8dm Wrote: Cincy...  Trash O-Line.  Decent RB.  Good WR group.

Jaguars...  Trash O-Line.  Decent RB.  Good WR group.

It's amazing how great Cincy looks compared to us, even with such similar groups.  

Man, Cincy really does a great job scheming and calling offensive plays...  

I'm not sure our offense is gonna look anywhere near what I just watched in this Cincy/Vikings game...

Run up the middle.  Shot gun.  Run up the middle.  Shot gun, throw it out to a 8 yard cut.  3rd and 1.  Shotgun, run up the middle.  I miss watching last years offense.  I really do.  

Ravens are going to blow us out.  Sorry, but I just don't see how Press Taylor is going to actually call a game and scheme that takes advantage of our strengths and the Raven D's weaknesses.  But it's not Press Taylor's fault, right?

The ravens beat Cincy twice already.

And we don't really have any strengths vs that ravens defense to take advantage of. 

I guess, nice work finding some way to twist those things into some really awkward preemptive attack on Press Taylor though.

Got to love the DTWD shop!

https://www.dtwdshop.com/product/santa-skips-tennessee

(12-16-2023, 03:52 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I don't think I have ever seen our fanbase so cynical about an 8-5 team.

Lol coming from you....lol

(12-16-2023, 09:37 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-16-2023, 03:52 PM)SamusAranX Wrote: I don't think I have ever seen our fanbase so cynical about an 8-5 team.

Lol coming from you....lol

I am included in that statement

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2023, 10:15 PM by Caldrac.)

[Image: 6e6b4f10f58665a9f183b175a0516a58.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

That part below about the 42.5 being covered by 43 today is interesting and it's happened a lot this year between the NFL and NCAA. [Image: 27f31bfa5fae7b147278a0aafa2a64ad.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The NFL wants to dance with the devil. I'm sure they anticipated this.

Zay Jones needs to play like he did against the Ravens last year. We lose that game handily without his performance.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Need a big game out of somebody unexpected.  Cooks, TJones, Washington.  Really missing Kirk.  We can see who the true #1 is on this team, I don’t care where he lines up.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(12-17-2023, 09:51 AM)RicoTx Wrote: Need a big game out of somebody unexpected.  Cooks, TJones, Washington.  Really missing Kirk.  We can see who the true #1 is on this team, I don’t care where he lines up.

Considering Kirk has been the main target in the middle all year - I'd look for Washington to get targets. Hope he's ready for it. Can't have him coughing one up again. 

It's anybody's guess how Pederson/Taylor plan to attack this defense, but I'm guessing Engram, Washington and ETN could be targets on lots of dink and dunk stuff with occasional shots to Ridley and Zay. 

Probably a good dose of 12 and 13 personnel that they'll alternately run out of - or pass to a leaking TE.

Happy to hear Agnew is back. We’ve missed him.

He at least provides some big play potential - which pretty much nobody else does except for ETN.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>