Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Jaguars vs Ravens Gameday***

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 12:52 AM by JaguarJosh2. Edited 1 time in total.)

The wheels fell off.. nothing new around here. Injuries, stupidity, unfortunate circumstances have derailed a very promising season. Our franchise QB hasn't been carrying us through any of these games. In fact, he has made some of the dumbest plays I've seen from a Jaguars QB ever.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-18-2023, 12:29 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:26 AM)Protozoa Wrote: And you've shown you just a troll who has no clue what is going on.

Another loser fan that accepts mediocrity for his "favorite" team he watches on Sundays.

Hate fans like you. Do better.

Let's see.... you're new and already saying get rid of Trevor and fire Peterson.... You're a troll dude You're not fooling anybody

(12-18-2023, 12:58 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:29 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Another loser fan that accepts mediocrity for his "favorite" team he watches on Sundays.

Hate fans like you. Do better.

Let's see.... you're new and already saying get rid of Trevor You're a troll dude You're not fooling anybody

Find me a post that I said this, or be labeled a liar

(12-18-2023, 01:02 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:58 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Let's see.... you're new and already saying get rid of Trevor You're a troll dude You're not fooling anybody

Lol did you not say those things....go away troll

(12-18-2023, 01:06 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:02 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Find me a post that I said this, or be labeled a liar

Lol did you not say those things....go away troll

Still waiting to find me a post about me wanting to get rid of Lawrence.

Youre a pathetic liar

(12-18-2023, 12:58 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Let's see.... you're new and already saying get rid of Trevor You're a troll dude You're not fooling anybody

Lol anyone can go back and read.....keep digging a hole

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 01:08 AM by HandsomeRob86. Edited 1 time in total.)

Whelp this game felt like the last time I went to an in person Jag game. Huge amount of Ravens fans, Jags choking like crazy. No ability to stop the run.

The good things were we did hold Lamar in check most of the night, just not when it mattered (2nd and goal from 15) and we got literally ran over by Ravens. I mean they had over 200 yards on the ground at over 6 yards a carry at one point. Between that and the 2 missed field goals and 2 trevor fumbles we were sunk.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(12-18-2023, 01:07 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:02 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Find me a post that I said this, or be labeled a liar
Lol anyone can go back and read.....keep digging a hole

Do you not know how to use the forums? You can easily post the link of my post if it exists...

Youre a fraud

(12-18-2023, 12:35 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:25 AM)jaglou53 Wrote: We're all disappointed by how this game (and season) are turning out- especially since things looked so promising about 4 weeks ago. But seriously, what else should we have expected.? Our offensive line was bad to begin the season and then lost some key players. The team's best receiver and Trevor's " go to" guy injures his groin and misses several games. It's obvious the talent level is just not on a par with the 49 er's and Ravens. Doug Peterson and Trevor Lawrence are not to blame for how this season is turning out, although both have made some obvious mistakes. There are very few other coaches and quarterbacks I'd rather have than these two.

Last year, everything went just right following mid-season. The team had very few key injuries and pulled out game after game with miraculous finishes. I still expect Lawrence to take this team to at least one Super Bowl and look forward to seeing the continued improvement of Travon Walker and Devin Lloyd, to name just two of the emerging players. Our frustration is understandable since we have had to endure so many terrible seasons, but at least we have the quarterback and coach lacking during those desperate times. If Baalke can make better choices in next year's draft and solidify the OL, they should be legitimate contenders in 2024-25.

Brilliant post. This team is young and hasn't really been 'built'. We spent a ton in FA and cobbled together a team that went on a magical run. Repeating this year would have been an achievement but some act like we should be winning the SB. The Niners, Chiefs, Eagles etc have been building those teams for years. We are starting that journey and are building it and we have some good pieces but we are still a long way from being a legit SB contender. I'm happy with playoffs and you never know what happens.

But this team, after so many years of being so so bad is turning a corner. We're becoming a competitor in the AFC and that's actual progress.
Thanks. I'm glad somebody else sees things this way. I get the frustration after we suffered year after year with horrible teams lead by quarterbacks who either couldn't throw a spiral or were just simply mediocre at best. I really believe that Lawrence has what it takes to be an elite quarterback- arm strength, toughness and leadership to name just 3 things required of a franchise q.b. Obviously, he needs to correct the mistakes and I believe he will. As far as Doug Pederson goes, he is the best coach in the team's history in my opinion. Coaches don't drop passes, miss blocks or run wrong routes. He has the perfect temperament for a coach and the players seem to really respect him. I really believe games are usually won on the line of scrimmage and Baalke must address this for the team to take the next step. The interior of the OL has been a glaring weakness which has hurt both the passing and running games. Fix this and next season should make up for the disappointment of 2023-24.

I’ll say one thing about that Ravens team, that’s one of the stingiest defenses I’ve ever seen.

(12-18-2023, 01:09 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:07 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: Lol anyone can go back and read.....keep digging a hole

Do you not know how to use the forums? You can easily post the link of my post if it exists...

Youre a fraud

You're a fraud I don't have the time right now to repost everything you said.... everyone saw it....go to bed it's past your bedtime

(12-18-2023, 01:27 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:09 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Do you not know how to use the forums? You can easily post the link of my post if it exists...

Youre a fraud

You're a fraud I don't have the time right now to repost everything you said.... everyone saw it....go to bed it's past your bedtime

I bet you thought that was a good come back in your head, huh?

I hate liars and fans like you that are okay with mediocrity. Thats why we have [BLEEP] fans like you and why we have bad front offices throughout years.

Expected to go home disappointed doesn't make it any easier. Now we have to win out, I'm not confident we can do that right now.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2023, 01:37 AM by nejagsfan.)

Did you literally not say get rid of Trevor to team like colts or titans....and fire Peterson....so I just imagined it....or are you going to go back and delete your posts

(12-18-2023, 01:30 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:27 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: You're a fraud I don't have the time right now to repost everything you said.... everyone saw it....go to bed it's past your bedtime

I hate liars and fans like you that are okay with mediocrity. Thats why we have [BLEEP] fans like you and why we have bad front offices throughout years.

I'm a fan you're not.... you're a troll

(12-18-2023, 01:30 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 01:27 AM)nejagsfan Wrote: You're a fraud I don't have the time right now to repost everything you said.... everyone saw it....go to bed it's past your bedtime

So bad fans = bad management bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa.... seriously dude

(12-18-2023, 12:29 AM)JagFan81 Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:24 AM)Jag88 Wrote: 3 games to go. Just win each regardless of what happens.

Our stretch of games have been brutal but the next 3 are all very winnable games. We do so much right but leave too many points on the field and the mistakes we make are absolute killers. We can fix that but we need to fix it.

This team can go 2 ways. Let the season spiral and throw away all their hard work or rally together and start performing. Doug and the staff need a solid week.

You're talking about Trevor, aren't you?

(12-18-2023, 02:44 AM)CanDoBetter Wrote:
(12-18-2023, 12:29 AM)JagFan81 Wrote: Our stretch of games have been brutal but the next 3 are all very winnable games. We do so much right but leave too many points on the field and the mistakes we make are absolute killers. We can fix that but we need to fix it.

This team can go 2 ways. Let the season spiral and throw away all their hard work or rally together and start performing. Doug and the staff need a solid week.

You're talking about Trevor, aren't you?

Definitely, he can't make a Field Goal to save his life.

On a positive note, I thought walker was really good along with Allen that game

(12-18-2023, 01:34 AM)nejagsfan Wrote:

Did you literally not say get rid of Trevor to team like colts or titans....and fire Peterson....so I just imagined it....or are you going to go back and delete your posts

(12-18-2023, 01:30 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: I bet you thought that was a good come back in your head, huh?

I'm a fan you're not.... you're a troll

(12-18-2023, 01:30 AM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: I bet you thought that was a good come back in your head, huh?

So bad fans = bad management bawaaaha bawaaahaaaaa.... seriously dude

1. No I never said get RID of Lawrence - in fact I said the opposite. I said get RID of Doug Pederson because he is the ROOT cause of what's going on right now and why our offense has stalled under the worst OC in the league.

But it's cute how you attempted to lie and twist words to your advange, like I said fans that accepts and are okay with mediocre results piss me off.

2. Yes bad fans like you = bad front offices because you are TOTALLY fine with these results proven by your idiotic comments that make you daily, while Shad Khan still loves to get your money every Sunday and could careless about the product on the field.

(12-18-2023, 12:01 AM)JaguarJosh2 Wrote: The limp to the playoffs rolls on

Playoffs?
[Image: giphy.gif]

Walker is developing. That was really the only positive to me. He is clearly a weapon against mobile QBs, because he is fast enough to track them down.