Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars @ Titans talk, win and we’re in

So are Boselli and Prisco ever going to talk again?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-02-2024, 03:31 PM)MojoKing Wrote: So are Boselli and Prisco ever going to talk again?

What did I miss?
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-02-2024, 02:44 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 01:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: Yeah - That injury and early return date don't sound right to me either. 

I'd think if they were gonna risk him reinjuring it - they'd wait until a potential playoff game.
Another name for a core injury is an abdominal hernia.  These require a mesh (biologic or synthetic) patch and time to heal.   A couple months before exertion/contact.
Sold biologic meshes for 20 years used in breast recon, hernia, and staple line reinforcement.   I sound like such a douche.  Just retired from medical device leadership after 40 years in scrubs.  Logged my cases, was in just over 10,000 surgical procedures.

Q: You know what they call the guy who graduated last in his medical school class?

A: Doctor

You don't sound like a douche, you sound informative and it's appreciated.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-02-2024, 03:51 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 03:31 PM)MojoKing Wrote: So are Boselli and Prisco ever going to talk again?

What did I miss?

Nothing, I just miss their show

GET

THE

BROOM

(01-02-2024, 04:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 02:44 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Another name for a core injury is an abdominal hernia.  These require a mesh (biologic or synthetic) patch and time to heal.   A couple months before exertion/contact.
Sold biologic meshes for 20 years used in breast recon, hernia, and staple line reinforcement.   I sound like such a douche.  Just retired from medical device leadership after 40 years in scrubs.  Logged my cases, was in just over 10,000 surgical procedures.

Q: You know what they call the guy who graduated last in his medical school class?

You don't sound like a douche, you sound informative and it's appreciated.

You know it's bad around here when you have to apologize for bringing real first hand knowledge to a discussion.

(01-02-2024, 04:41 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 04:03 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You don't sound like a douche, you sound informative and it's appreciated.

You know it's bad around here when you have to apologize for bringing real first hand knowledge to a discussion.

LOL
true

What's the upshot on levis

I dont like em either Cam

https://player.vimeo.com/video/899350547

Playoffs incoming. And looks like Cleveland will be the 5th seed?

Cam vs Myles Garrett will be the matchup if we beat Ten

(01-02-2024, 07:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cam vs Myles Garrett will be the matchup if we beat Ten

Let's not put the cart before the horse.  The Jags have looked downright goofy in a bunch of games this season when it really mattered.

(01-02-2024, 02:50 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 02:44 PM)Rockman1966 Wrote: Another name for a core injury is an abdominal hernia.  These require a mesh (biologic or synthetic) patch and time to heal.   A couple months before exertion/contact.

Yes - I recall many years ago the term "sports hernia" being used for this injury. 

Congrats on the retirement!

(01-02-2024, 02:40 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Thing is, this week is a playoff game because if they lose they are likely out. Every game is now sudden death, so if Kirk can go then he just might.

True - but level of competition this week compared to the probable game after that one is a big gap. 
Hence my speculation. 

If they feel they need Kirk's contribution to beat the wallowing tacks, so be it. I'm just hesitant on that personally.
Thanks!

(01-01-2024, 01:28 PM)Shad Khans Mustache Wrote: Lawrence should sit he has not helped this team at all, he has done more bad than good with careless turnovers. Fire up CJ - and if we cant beat one of the worst teams in the NFL we dont belong in the playoffs anyways.

Lol you should just say I don't like Trevor and never have....it would save you a lot of time

(This post was last modified: 01-02-2024, 09:10 PM by NewJagsCity.)

(01-02-2024, 12:58 PM)H8tank Wrote: If we can't beat the [BLEEP] and trannyhill we do not deserve to go to the playoffs.

Not likely trannyhill, have you seen his wife? :-)

(01-02-2024, 07:29 PM)Jagulars Wrote: Playoffs incoming. And looks like Cleveland will be the 5th seed?

Would feel better about Cleveland at home, out of that weather.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Run ETN
Engram in the middle
Stop the run
Sack the qb
No Fun

(01-02-2024, 08:02 PM)Khan Artist Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 07:45 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Cam vs Myles Garrett will be the matchup if we beat Ten

Let's not put the cart before the horse.  The Jags have looked downright goofy in a bunch of games this season when it really mattered.

You missed the word if*

Mike Vrabel today. Does he seem a bit down cast?

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/...061482007/
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(01-02-2024, 09:50 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Mike Vrabel today.  Does he seem a bit down cast?

He had his palm over his face about half the time they cut to him on the sideline Sunday.
Dude is fed up with their situation right now. 
I don't think that's gonna change their fate this Sunday if the Jags can manage to limit mistakes, though. 

That's a really big if these days, I know.

(01-02-2024, 10:22 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 09:50 PM)Jag149 Wrote: Mike Vrabel today.  Does he seem a bit down cast?

He had his palm over his face about half the time they cut to him on the sideline Sunday.
Dude is fed up with their situation right now. 
I don't think that's gonna change their fate this Sunday if the Jags can manage to limit mistakes, though. 

That's a really big if these days, I know.

I'd expect a closer game than what they gave Houston, only because I think he's clearly embarrassed by that performance and perhaps some of the players that haven't checked out mentally for the season already are too.  They're gonna want to come out and prove to themselves they haven't mailed it in already.

That said, I think we still beat the tacks and the clots beat the tinhorns this weekend.