Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "let's talk about" ll

(01-20-2024, 12:03 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 11:47 PM)Jags Wrote: Hey peeps! Hope all is well!

Ohhh, heyyyy, look who was released early from the, um, clinic.  Smile

Wassup, man?

Been busy being a dad, being single and raising a puppy. Life has been pretty enjoyable, except for the last month of Sundays.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn, it's cold. 22° but feels like 15. Today we'll only get up to 34° that feels like 25° and tonight will be 15° with a wind-chill of 6°. Tomorrow will be only a little bit warmer at 41°/17°.

Heat pumps do not work well in these temperatures but thankfully ours is keeping us warm.

The crazy thing is Wednesday thru Saturday we'll be in the upper 60s to low 70s with rain and the temperatures starting dropping again. Lol

There is a literal Kelce Swift youtube channel. LOLOL It's all about Travis and Taylor. I have nothing against Travis and Taylor. They're just living their lives but I cannot for the life of me understand people who are rabid fans of other people. Let's just hope for Travis's sake the relationship lasts forever because if it doesn't her fans will visit death upon him. Even if she breaks it off because "it just didn't work out but we're still friends" her fans will think he did something wrong and will cancel him into eternity. And we think the media is hyped now. Just wait. 

Link

(01-20-2024, 09:06 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Damn, it's cold. 22° but feels like 15. Today we'll only get up to 34° that feels like 25° and tonight will be 15° with a wind-chill of 6°. Tomorrow will be only a little bit warmer at 41°/17°.

Heat pumps do not work well in these temperatures but thankfully ours is keeping us warm.

The crazy thing is Wednesday thru Saturday we'll be in the upper 60s to low 70s with rain and the temperatures starting dropping again. Lol

I don't want to spend my winter anywhere north of the Georgia-Florida line.

(01-22-2024, 12:57 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: There is a literal Kelce Swift youtube channel. LOLOL It's all about Travis and Taylor. I have nothing against Travis and Taylor. They're just living their lives but I cannot for the life of me understand people who are rabid fans of other people. Let's just hope for Travis's sake the relationship lasts forever because if it doesn't her fans will visit death upon him. Even if she breaks it off because "it just didn't work out but we're still friends" her fans will think he did something wrong and will cancel him into eternity. And we think the media is hyped now. Just wait. 

Link

Better copyright that name, it's going to be her first big hit after the breakup!  

I don't understand social media obsession either, but I think it deserves a full chapter in the DSM.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

HB, your avatar was killed in a car crash.

https://wlos.com/news/local/cowboy-cowar...tha-brooks

(01-26-2024, 03:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: HB, your avatar was killed in a car crash. 

Ahh, man. That sucks. Let us pray real good.

(01-26-2024, 03:40 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: HB, your avatar was killed in a car crash. 

Avatar?  All this time I thought it was a selfie.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2024, 03:07 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

Great advice from Rocky........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyTAfX7cniI
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(01-22-2024, 05:54 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(01-20-2024, 09:06 AM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Damn, it's cold. 22° but feels like 15. Today we'll only get up to 34° that feels like 25° and tonight will be 15° with a wind-chill of 6°. Tomorrow will be only a little bit warmer at 41°/17°.

I don't want to spend my winter anywhere north of the Georgia-Florida line.

Thankfully it doesn't happen often. I don't mind it so much except the heat pump has a hard time keeping up. And the electric bill gets stupid.

[Image: 2556183.jpg]
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

Gilligan’s Island conspiracy theory…
In the year leading up to the fateful boat trip, the professor had developed an amazing new battery that would last forever; never needing replacement or recharging. His invention would certainly revolutionize the world’s energy supply. Fearing the loss of their perpetual revenue source, the big battery cartel plotted an evil plan to keep the professor’s invention from ever being introduced to the world. First, they lured the professor onto the three-hour tour by sending him a free ticket. Then, they sabotaged the SS Minnow so that it was doomed to crash during the tour, thus stranding the professor and six others on an uncharted desert island. Since he was not comfortable about leaving his invention at his lab, the professor, took the prototype with him on the boat tour. After being stranded on the island, he used the amazing battery to power the portable radio for several years.

(02-03-2024, 09:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: 2556183.jpg]

I'm going into troll overload lolol

You know I gotta pick, dude.. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't, and we're all about being ourselves on here.. You're a transvestite and I'm a trollish [BLEEP].. It is what it is, so just have fun with it!!

So.. Was the person taking the pic already in mid jog when they took the photo? Knowing you couldn't catch them in those shoes or what? 

You kinda looked pissed like you got ditched with the bar tab lol
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-04-2024, 12:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-03-2024, 09:38 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [Image: 2556183.jpg]

I'm going into troll overload lolol

You know I gotta pick, dude.. I wouldn't be myself if I didn't, and we're all about being ourselves on here.. You're a transvestite and I'm a trollish [BLEEP].. It is what it is, so just have fun with it!!

So.. Was the person taking the pic already in mid jog when they took the photo? Knowing you couldn't catch them in those shoes or what? 

No one took the pic, I had my iPhone camera on a 10 second timer so....... since I usually walk with a cane and I didn't want it in the pic, had to move just a tad faster than normal and had a little bit of a pang of pain in my hip so....... There you have it.........

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2024, 12:48 PM by WingerDinger. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-04-2024, 12:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 12:01 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I'm going into troll overload lolol

No one took the pic, I had my iPhone camera on a 10 second timer so....... since I usually walk with a cane and I didn't want it in the pic, had to move just a tad faster than normal and had a little bit of a pang of pain in my hip so....... There you have it.........

[BLEEP], that's right, forgot you had hip surgery.. Pretty good without the cane!!

I'll prolly be walking with a cane for the rest of my life lol

I'm good with it though..

But actually, I couldn't walk right without it.. 15 surgeries left me with a pimp walk lolol

"Shortie tha pimp... Walks with a limp!!"

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2024, 01:17 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-04-2024, 12:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 12:34 PM)The Drifter Wrote: No one took the pic, I had my iPhone camera on a 10 second timer so....... since I usually walk with a cane and I didn't want it in the pic, had to move just a tad faster than normal and had a little bit of a pang of pain in my hip so....... There you have it.........

[BLEEP], that's right, forgot you had hip surgery.. Pretty good without the cane!!

But actually, I couldn't walk right without it.. 15 surgeries left me with a pimp walk lolol

[Image: 1024x1024-2556184.jpg]

But you just have to admit winger, For being 61 (62 now) in that pic, I don't look 1/2 bad and I still have it somewhat......... LOL    Oh, and I've lost 80 pounds +/- since this pic was taken.........

And I believe that if it was closing time, and if you've had a few and were, shall we say "lonely", you'd hit me up.......... LOL

(02-04-2024, 01:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 12:47 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: [BLEEP], that's right, forgot you had hip surgery.. Pretty good without the cane!!

[Image: 1024x1024-2556184.jpg]

But you just have to admit winger, For being 61 (62 now) in that pic, I don't look 1/2 bad and I still have it somewhat......... LOL    Oh, and I've lost 80 pounds +/- since this pic was taken.........

And I believe that if it was closing time, and if you've had a few and were, shall we say "lonely", you'd hit me up.......... LOL

Man I'm so glad I'm not a drinker lolol

Cause you may be right lol

I mean, you're not really my type though.. I go for those Philippino lady boy type deals.. But only if they dress up like Gary Carter from the 85 Mets..

The Ugliest Cities in Each State

Panama City, Florida
Panama City Beach, Florida is a resort town full of lots of fun and scenic views. In a very confusing naming twist, there's also Panama City, Florida which is just right down the road from the resort town. Unfortunately, people don't think it's nearly as beautiful or fun as PCB. The main complaint of residents, who are in agreement that Panama City isn't the prettiest place to live, is all of the McMansions that seem to pop up all over the place. They've hit a critical mass of boring, tasteless homes and now it's starting to drag the city down!

And in fairness, I've included my home state.

Baltimore, Maryland
Is it any surprise that Baltimore, Maryland made this list? Even people who live in Baltimore have plenty of opinions about the city and how bad it looks! It's a shame because this historic city was once a real looker, but that's just not the case anymore. One Reddit user and city resident diagnosed Baltimore's real problem--"There are 101 things about Baltimore that will break your heart, but one of the things that really gets me is that it's not ugly, it's ruined. Like Patterson Park or Mount Vernon are f*cking gorgeous, but mostly the city has been left to rot."

I had to stay in Baltimore for a short while. It was a corner house in a series of row houses that must have been at least 100 years old. Any, it was the only "habitable" House on the block. All the others were burned out, boarded up, and condemned....... Pic below, I was in the red house at the end......

[Image: 1024x1024-2556185.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2024, 04:42 PM by The Drifter. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-04-2024, 01:56 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 01:15 PM)The Drifter Wrote: But you just have to admit winger, For being 61 (62 now) in that pic, I don't look 1/2 bad and I still have it somewhat......... LOL    Oh, and I've lost 80 pounds +/- since this pic was taken.........

Man I'm so glad I'm not a drinker lolol

Cause you may be right lol
I mean, you're not really my type though.. I go for those Philippino lady boy type deals.. But only if they dress up like Gary Carter from the 85 Mets..

Here you go Winger, one of my favorite little black dresses, perfect for a night out........

I have FANTASTIC legs to, if I do say so myself...... Hope you agree........ LOL

[Image: 1024x1024-2556188.jpg]