Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Let's Talk About- Political Edition

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2024, 05:22 PM by Caldrac. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-31-2024, 01:52 PM)Jagger Wrote: Damn...this election could be a landslide. And this is without it being a 3-way race in which the margins are even bigger.

[Image: GFK13MPX0AAG-ne.jpg]

So far it appears that way, and honestly? Rightfully so. Democrats are getting desperate and scared by now I am sure. There's no additional option, unless...

Michelle Obama’s Potential Move To Shake Up 2024 Presidential Race (msn.com)

There's some truth to the above article. Which would essentially equate to Barack Obama's 3rd term in my opinion. You would be getting the first black female president in this case and the left would lap this up along with the media and it could potentially shake things up for the election as a whole in my opinion.

Having said this. I officially flipped my voter status this year and fully intend on voting right this year. Until I see a viable candidate emerge from the ashes of the left and someone reverts back to Classic Liberalism and perhaps, Fiscal Conservative views? I cannot stomach another social engineering, race baiting and gender blurring "leader" from that side of the aisle.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk9Z3Nuh_5c
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

https://youtu.be/E_mpWWHIbgk?si=A5WJPyvZpkii8gA9

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

That's a great video for moderates to ignore and/or explain away. No corruption. No abuses. Just bury their heads in the sand while jumping on every new fad that is socially engineered and put in front of them.

(02-05-2024, 11:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's a great video for moderates to ignore and/or explain away. No corruption. No abuses. Just bury their heads in the sand while jumping on every new fad that is socially engineered and put in front of them.

Who are you people that you have 30 minutes to kill listening to some minimally edited video of a guy blabbing on and on about woody Allen.  Woody Allen made some funny movies, those movies were never shown in most of the south, they became a bit of a cultural wedge issue 20 or 30 years ago, then the movies got progressively got weirder and creepier, and so did Allen's personal life until it became completely immoral and worthy of frankly the death penalty.

So change how you vote! Obviously every Democrat and even most Republicans were totally in favor of woody Allen [BLEEP] his daughter and they probably [BLEEP] their own daughters and want to [BLEEP] yours too. Why is no one talking about this?! Liberal conspiracy!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-05-2024, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 11:17 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: That's a great video for moderates to ignore and/or explain away. No corruption. No abuses. Just bury their heads in the sand while jumping on every new fad that is socially engineered and put in front of them.

Who are you people that you have 30 minutes to kill listening to some minimally edited video of a guy blabbing on and on about woody Allen.  Woody Allen made some funny movies, those movies were never shown in most of the south, they became a bit of a cultural wedge issue 20 or 30 years ago, then the movies got progressively got weirder and creepier, and so did Allen's personal life until it became completely immoral and worthy of frankly the death penalty.

So change how you vote! Obviously every Democrat and even most Republicans were totally in favor of woody Allen [BLEEP] his daughter and they probably [BLEEP] their own daughters and want to [BLEEP] yours too. Why is no one talking about this?! Liberal conspiracy!

Keep your pants on, geez.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

As a reminder, the 2020 election was stolen.

https://heartland.org/opinion/heartland-...-election/

"Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots."
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(02-05-2024, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote:

This is why you stay uninformed. Laziness.

(02-05-2024, 01:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As a reminder, the 2020 election was stolen.

"Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots."

It doesn't say how the people who responded voted.  It just says a lot of people helped other people with their ballots, or were stationed overseas and not a permanent resident of the state they voted in, or claimed they knew someone who did something which might possibly be voter fraud.  But on the other hand, maybe they were Trump voters.  

You need to bring some actual evidence.  Not this stuff.  And besides, the headline that says "...voters admit to committing..."  They admitted no such thing.  Because a lot of what they said they did was perfectly legal.  I helped my mother fill out her ballot, for example.  But that doesn't mean I'm "admitting to voter fraud."

Lol.

(02-05-2024, 05:03 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 11:53 AM)mikesez Wrote: Who are you people that you have 30 minutes to kill listening to some minimally edited video of a guy blabbing on and on about woody Allen.  Woody Allen made some funny movies, those movies were never shown in most of the south, they became a bit of a cultural wedge issue 20 or 30 years ago, then the movies got progressively got weirder and creepier, and so did Allen's personal life until it became completely immoral and worthy of frankly the death penalty.

This is why you stay uninformed. Laziness.

Look, if Woody Allen sexually abusing his adopted daughter means that I should vote Trump in 2024, please help me understand the logical connection.  In text from.  If text was good enough for Pythagoras it should be good enough for you.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

You waste more than enough time on this board to watch that video.

These college kids are infantilized yet believe they own the intellectual and moral high ground. Good lord.

https://youtube.com/shorts/BYSuTDfpBOY?s...T8K1HxbDwm

[Image: 3geray.jpg]

(02-05-2024, 07:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 01:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: As a reminder, the 2020 election was stolen.

It doesn't say how the people who responded voted.  It just says a lot of people helped other people with their ballots, or were stationed overseas and not a permanent resident of the state they voted in, or claimed they knew someone who did something which might possibly be voter fraud.  But on the other hand, maybe they were Trump voters.  

You need to bring some actual evidence.  Not this stuff.  And besides, the headline that says "...voters admit to committing..."  They admitted no such thing.  Because a lot of what they said they did was perfectly legal.  I helped my mother fill out her ballot, for example.  But that doesn't mean I'm "admitting to voter fraud."

And how does your mom know you marked her ballot for Trump like she instructed you to?

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2024, 09:50 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 4 times in total.)

(02-06-2024, 06:14 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 07:30 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: It doesn't say how the people who responded voted.  It just says a lot of people helped other people with their ballots, or were stationed overseas and not a permanent resident of the state they voted in, or claimed they knew someone who did something which might possibly be voter fraud.  But on the other hand, maybe they were Trump voters.  

And how does your mom know you marked her ballot for Trump like she instructed you to?

Or maybe I marked her ballot for Trump when she wanted to vote for Biden?  Or maybe I marked her ballot exactly as she wanted?  Helping my mother with her ballot is not indicative of fraud.  Neither is claiming to know someone who claims they helped someone else with their ballot, which is what that poll appears to be reporting.  Now you know someone (me) who says they helped someone else (my mother) with their ballot, so you can also answer yes to that poll question.

How come the fraud allegations are only in swing states Trump lost, and how come, after dozens of post-election audits, some of them by firms hired by Republicans with the express purpose of finding fraud, and hundreds of court cases, how come no fraud has been found?