Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
House warns of Russian Space Nukes?

Well this is concerning, not sure if they already have this in working order or we discovered it's something they are close to accomplishing. The article says it's not for delivery from out of orbit to earth but more to threaten satellites which almost seems just as bad. 

Makes you wonder is this why we rolled out "space force" which is the dumbest name they could've come up with but perhaps a necessity after all. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-ho...=107232293
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The Space Force was always neccessary, control of near Earth orbit is essential to our security.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Just curious what name would be better than Space Force? Just gonna assume some bias based on the administration it was created under.

Space Force has a somewhat of a comic book ring to it, but at the same time clearly defines its role. Which is funny because we don’t consider the moniker of Air Force to be odd at all.

Space Marines, bro.

(02-15-2024, 10:09 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Space Marines, bro.

*Colonial

[Image: giphy.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Russian Nukes in Space?????? Haven't Y'all seen the Clint Eastwood Movie Space Cowboys??????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLbh7T1mPZ4
Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

The world is well aware of what a nuclear detonation in Low Earth Orbit creates. The U.S. did it in 1962 with Starfish Prime. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime

Hold onto your Space Balls folks. We're going to War in low Earth Orbit.

[Image: 0b7629f19e167560786cfbc4f7379ac3.jpg]

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

What a great addition to the military family Space Force has been.. It was definitely time to adapt..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-15-2024, 08:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just curious what name would be better than Space Force? Just gonna assume some bias based on the administration it was created under.

No idea what it should be called I just know you can't say space force with a straight face.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

(02-15-2024, 12:45 PM)EricC85 Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 08:18 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Just curious what name would be better than Space Force? Just gonna assume some bias based on the administration it was created under.

No idea what it should be called I just know you can't say space force with a straight face.

The Special Forces For Intergalactic Space Warfare & Military Tactics. 

DirecTV for short.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-15-2024, 01:21 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(02-15-2024, 12:45 PM)EricC85 Wrote: No idea what it should be called I just know you can't say space force with a straight face.

The Special Forces For Intergalactic Space Warfare & Military Tactics. 

DirecTV for short.

Hope they don't fight no battles in the rain..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]