Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Welcome Brian Thomas Jr. Jags new star receiver

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-26-2024, 01:00 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 09:52 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: We have come a long way from the Fire Baalke clown attire. Let Baalke cook.

I’m not quite there yet. But if he can get us the OL help we need in this draft, I’ll begin to change my tune. We have the qb. We MUST protect him.

The Chiefs have the blueprint. Great offense. At least an average defense. Offense > Defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The Chiefs have a top 5 defense.

(04-26-2024, 01:00 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 09:52 AM)TownCenterJag Wrote: We have come a long way from the Fire Baalke clown attire. Let Baalke cook.

I’m not quite there yet. But if he can get us the OL help we need in this draft, I’ll begin to change my tune. We have the qb. We MUST protect him.

The Chiefs have the blueprint. Great offense. At least an average defense. Offense > Defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Chiefs have a great defense

(04-26-2024, 05:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: Ha

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/ar...-2024.html
I love her already. I would have answered the same. It was a good answer. Asking how far her family has come can imply a lot of things. Glad she didn't open up a can of worms. It's about her son. She kept it sweet and simple.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-26-2024, 09:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 09:21 AM)Dockerill91 Wrote: This gives me mixed emotions, one it’s quite high praise, 2 I really don’t like a divisional rivals 2nd year  QB being able to talk about players like an experienced scout.
It's interesting how much face time he's getting in the media already. Very outspoken cat but he has a quiet maturity to him. I get it.

OROY, flipped a bad team into a good team in one year. It's hard not to like him. He essentially did what a lot of us had hoped for during Lawrence's rookie year.

It is what it is. It'll be sweeter when BTJ is mossing their secondary and they have to sit with the fact that it was with their original 23rd overall selection that they handed to the Vikings.

Do you think Trevor in his rookie year had the same roster and coaching staff as CJ Stroud rookie season? If the answer is no and we all know that is the case then stop acting Bougie and Stuckup towards Trevor especially when we all know in his rookie season he was carrying a knife to a gun fight.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-26-2024, 06:41 AM)Caldrac Wrote: https://youtu.be/7isVdcVugKg?si=0fb0xczYWiBNVMd2

Thank you so much for posting this video as it alleviates some of my fears of the limited route tree some have stated that he ran last year.  This kid is silky smooth and looks like he is gliding out there. I think he will develop into a WR1.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(04-26-2024, 06:12 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 09:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: It's interesting how much face time he's getting in the media already. Very outspoken cat but he has a quiet maturity to him. I get it.

OROY, flipped a bad team into a good team in one year. It's hard not to like him. He essentially did what a lot of us had hoped for during Lawrence's rookie year.

It is what it is. It'll be sweeter when BTJ is mossing their secondary and they have to sit with the fact that it was with their original 23rd overall selection that they handed to the Vikings.

Do you think Trevor in his rookie year had the same roster and coaching staff as CJ Stroud rookie season? If the answer is no and we all know that is the case then stop acting Bougie and Stuckup towards Trevor especially when we all know in his rookie season he was carrying a knife to a gun fight.
We all know there's a difference. We also still had high expectations. All is well. Not knocking the kid. Just stating a plain fact at the time he was drafted.

Suggest whatever is stuck up inside your crack you shake it out though big boy. I support the QB.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-26-2024, 06:12 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 09:35 AM)Caldrac Wrote: It's interesting how much face time he's getting in the media already. Very outspoken cat but he has a quiet maturity to him. I get it.

What the [BLEEP] is your problem dude?  Nobody can say anything remotely negative about Lawrence (or Bortles) or you spazz.  He never even said anything to illicit your over-the-top reaction.  Take a chill pill.  Good God.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 08:54 PM by OG-JAGFAN. Edited 1 time in total.)

(04-26-2024, 07:16 PM)jj82284 Wrote: https://youtu.be/xy8CMqqWmVA?si=_bnT_I7wfhQNLg-a

Thx for the video but....

This same Chris Sims was arguing Zack Wilson would be a better pick than Lawrence. I hope in your video he is right just saying his credibility is sketchy.

https://youtu.be/iJaA3EUFmqY?si=UFgG_g1nTeE9N5yH

Simms sucks.

(This post was last modified: 04-26-2024, 10:31 PM by leopold332002.)

(04-26-2024, 06:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 06:12 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Do you think Trevor in his rookie year had the same roster and coaching staff as CJ Stroud rookie season? If the answer is no and we all know that is the case then stop acting Bougie and Stuckup towards Trevor especially when we all know in his rookie season he was carrying a knife to a gun fight.

What the [BLEEP] is your problem dude?  Nobody can say anything remotely negative about Lawrence (or Bortles) or you spazz.  He never even said anything to illicit your over-the-top reaction.  Take a chill pill.  Good God.

Take your butt to bed and drink some prune juice old man because I wasn't talking to you.

(04-26-2024, 06:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 06:12 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Do you think Trevor in his rookie year had the same roster and coaching staff as CJ Stroud rookie season? If the answer is no and we all know that is the case then stop acting Bougie and Stuckup towards Trevor especially when we all know in his rookie season he was carrying a knife to a gun fight.
We all know there's a difference. We also still had high expectations. All is well. Not knocking the kid. Just stating a plain fact at the time he was drafted.

Suggest whatever is stuck up inside your crack you shake it out though big boy. I support the QB.

I got you my brother and my bad on the overreaction on your post. I'm just sick and tired of the CJ Stroud butt kissing from folks as if he reinvented the qb position

(04-26-2024, 10:28 PM)leopold332002 Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 06:46 PM)RicoTx Wrote: What the [BLEEP] is your problem dude?  Nobody can say anything remotely negative about Lawrence (or Bortles) or you spazz.  He never even said anything to illicit your over-the-top reaction.  Take a chill pill.  Good God.

Take your butt to bed and drink some prune juice old man because I wasn't talking to you.

(04-26-2024, 06:29 PM)Caldrac Wrote: We all know there's a difference. We also still had high expectations. All is well. Not knocking the kid. Just stating a plain fact at the time he was drafted.

I got you my brother and my bad on the overreaction on your post. I'm just sick and tired of the CJ Stroud butt kissing from folks as if he reinvented the qb position

Oooooooo, an old joke.  How original.  

Take your head out of your [BLEEP] and come out for air sometime.  The real world is beautiful.

Still salty about your brother Blake, huh?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I think Thomas Jr will be better than Nabers. You could argue that Thomas Jr was better than Nabers this past year as well

(04-27-2024, 07:05 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(04-26-2024, 10:28 PM)leopold332002 Wrote: Take your butt to bed and drink some prune juice old man because I wasn't talking to you.

Oooooooo, an old joke.  How original.  

Take your head out of your [BLEEP] and come out for air sometime.  The real world is beautiful.

Still salty about your brother Blake, huh?

Old man stop stalking me because its becoming zesty of your character. I hope you takes your vitamins this morning so cheers.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 11:37 AM by jagsfan06. Edited 1 time in total.)

I hope Zay Jones makes the team and BTJ is brought along slowly. Do things right for once. Kirk, Jones, Davis and Engram are established veterans in this league. Davis and BTJ will improve blocking out wide as well.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(04-27-2024, 09:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think Thomas Jr will be better than Nabers.  You could argue that Thomas Jr was better than Nabers this past year as well

Good lord

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2024, 12:36 PM by leopold332002. Edited 2 times in total.)

(04-27-2024, 12:01 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:
(04-27-2024, 09:33 AM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I think Thomas Jr will be better than Nabers.  You could argue that Thomas Jr was better than Nabers this past year as well

Good lord

I can see that because BTJ was a big playguy and nabers short area quickness is unreal. Overall, last season both players were effective for LSU success.

(04-27-2024, 12:01 PM)Jags32250 Wrote:

Good lord
Homers gonna homer.

I love BTJ but I would trade him for Nabers right now lol

2 different types of WRs. Which type of WR do you want. Brian Thomas along with the trade back is way better value than trading up and giving up all those picks like you wanted and getting Nabers. We will see who ends up being the better WR