Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Gabbert "Very Impressive"

Quote:Matt Maiocco ‏@<b>MaioccoCSN</b> 27m

#<b>49ers</b> QB Blaine Gabbert was 3 of 10 for 20 yards with an INT. His passer rating was 0. Then, he threw an incompletion and it rose to 1.7.

an incomplettion actually raised his rating?
It's actually just like a sporting goods store selling his jersey.  You have to pay people to take them, so if you throw one away, you average disposal cost per item decreases.   :thanks:  

When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He no doubt looked bad, or well Normal tonight. Wonder if he will make the final roster, But i think Jim will want to keep him because he doesnt want to admit he isnt the QB God.

He is due to make $2 mil this year.If it's not fully guarenteed,then no way he makes final 53

Did you see that one pass where the ref called the Defense for holding, that pass was horrible.

I didnt think Mallett looked good either.  He threw one pass into the dirt, and then got sacked on the following play.

Quote:Did you see that one pass where the ref called the Defense for holding, that pass was horrible.

I didnt think Mallett looked good either. He threw one pass into the dirt, and then got sacked on the following play.
I didn't see his first drive where he "made a nice throw", but every throw I saw him make was just wildly inaccurate. Either behind, too far out, or completely overthrown. Kurt Warner was hating on everything Gabby did. It's nice to see him wearing/embarrassing another teams jersey. San fran better hope Kaep doesn't get hurt, otherwise they are screwed.
No commercial messages in sigs

It's amazing we bought tickets the last couple of years. 

Sometimes, when a long nightmare of a situation comes to an end, you look back and say, did we really go through that? 

"iimprovement" lol

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:It's amazing we bought tickets the last couple of years. 

Sometimes, when a long nightmare of a situation comes to an end, you look back and say, did we really go through that? 
Agreed.  Watching him in a different uniform brings to light just how much we've endured as a fan base.  Hopefully we've finally turned a corner.  Unfortunately for Gabbert, he certainly hasn't. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...and-losers

Preseason Week 1 winners and losers

Moving Down
<b>Blaine Gabbert, San Francisco 49ers:</b> Football Outsiders' DVOA metric ranks Gabbert as the worst quarterback of the past 30 years.
That's exactly how he played en route to 1.8 yards per attempt against the Ravens in the preseason opener. Shortly thereafter, coach Jim Harbaugh conceded that the backup job is up for grabs. The Marc Trestman-Jimmy Clausen duo cruised out to an early lead in the quarterback whisperer-reclamation project battle.

Do you think SF will throw us another pick to take him back?

Regards......................the Chiefjag

Gabbert on NFL Network

So where's junglekitty?

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 07:50 PM by knarnn.)

Harbaugh is smoking the good Cali Kush:

Quote:Harbaugh said he was pleased with backup quarterback Blaine Gabbert, after Gabbert posted a sharp 1.7 passer rating in the preseason opener.

“Nothing’s set in stone, but (I’m) very pleased with the job Blaine Gabbert is doing,” Harbaugh said, via Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com...

“He had a couple very good throws,” Harbaugh said. “He missed a couple, as we said right after he game. It was a good first step, and he’s continuing to compete well. I thought he did in the game and continued to do that in the process of the preseason and training camp. [I] feel good about the way he’s coming along.”

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-harbaugh-likes-what-he%E2%80%99s-seen-blaine-gabbert-%E2%80%94-really'>http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-harbaugh-likes-what-he%E2%80%99s-seen-blaine-gabbert-%E2%80%94-really</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Harbaugh is smoking the good Cali Kush:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-harbaugh-likes-what-he%E2%80%99s-seen-blaine-gabbert-%E2%80%94-really'>http://m.nbcsports.com/content/jim-harbaugh-likes-what-he%E2%80%99s-seen-blaine-gabbert-%E2%80%94-really</a>

If he honestly believes that he must be doing A LOT more than that

I remember when the majority of the board called you stupid, an idiot, or a moron for wanting him gone....lol. 

Most baffling part?

He's actually won games in the NFL.

He's beaten Andrew Luck.

It makes no sense.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Most baffling part?

He's beaten Andrew Luck.

It makes no sense.

Any Given Sunday

Gabbert looked passable at times in the Mularkey season. (The Minnesota, GB, and Oakland games) He's regressed ever since then.

He's beaten Andrew Luck.

It makes no sense.
Was Lucks 3rd game in the NFL if I remember correctly.. 

He's beaten Andrew Luck.

It makes no sense.
So has Ryan Leaf