Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
People "shying away" from Jaguars OC position per John Clayton via BCC

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2015, 10:33 PM by jagforlife85.)

Quote:Calling you out when you continue to make definite statements that are invariably wrong is not stalking.

Exactly, he can dish it but sure can't receive it, what a clown.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

John Clayton's probably too busy braiding his hair and yelling at his mom for meatloaf

Hope we don't get some jobber OC.

have we even interview Dennison? 

Get a real (not college) OC and some OL talent on this team and we can contend with the best.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:You're turning into quite the little stalker. Creepy.
hahaha You can dish it out to others but you can't take it... Got it.

Just pointing out how wrong you were... That's all

Quote:hahaha You can dish it out to others but you can't take it... Got it.

Just pointing out how wrong you were... That's all

Oh no!  I got something wrong!   Feel free to keep on stalking, sweetheart. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:have we even interview Dennison? 

No.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Quote:Exactly, he can dish it but sure can't receive it, what a clown.

Clearly I've hurt your fragile feelings somewhere along the way.  Between you and frailbones, I'm evidently leaving a trail of tears in my wake.  Do you need a hug?

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 10:59 AM by Cleatwood.)

Quote:Clearly I've hurt your fragile feelings somewhere along the way.  Between you and frailbones, I'm evidently leaving a trail of tears in my wake.  Do you need a hug?
Trail of tears? Clearly...

Sweetheart lol

Quote:Clearly I've hurt your fragile feelings somewhere along the way.  Between you and frailbones, I'm evidently leaving a trail of tears in my wake.  Do you need a hug?

Lol, you calling someone out for their "fragile feelings" is ironic, seeing as how you're the most insecure member on this board; you can dish it out but don't like receiving it. I will give you credit for your comment "leaving a trail of tears in my wake", hahaha, definitely one of the funniest comments I've read on this board.

High quality thread here

Looking at it.... the Jaugars job is actually pretty lucrative, though challenging.  If you turn around the Jags offense, you'll be putting yourself in position for an HC gig sooner or later.  The same is not true for all OC openings, as many teams have offenses that already have proven themselves in one way or another.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:Lol, you calling someone out for their "fragile feelings" is ironic, seeing as how you're the most insecure member on this board; you can dish it out but don't like receiving it. I will give you credit for your comment "leaving a trail of tears in my wake", hahaha, definitely one of the funniest comments I've read on this board.
I get hammered from all sides all the time.  If I couldn't handle what people dole out, I'd whine like you do on a pretty regular basis about me. 

Quote:Trail of tears? Clearly...

Sweetheart lol
You sure do like chasing me around whining about me. 

There are far better things to do with your time, but you feel compelled to latch yourself on to my leg.  Why is that?

"I'm the King of this dance floor!"

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I get hammered from all sides on a pretty regular basis.  If I couldn't handle what people dole out, I'd whine like you do on a pretty regular basis about me. 

Haha, Ok. I'll believe that when my (you know what) turns purple and smells like Rainbow sherbert

Quote:Looking at it.... the Jaugars job is actually pretty lucrative, though challenging.  If you turn around the Jags offense, you'll be putting yourself in position for an HC gig sooner or later.  The same is not true for all OC openings, as many teams have offenses that already have proven themselves in one way or another.
It really depends what they see.  If the guy coming in thinks Bortles is a franchise QB and sees potential at the rest of the offense, then it can definitely be lucrative.  If not, then it may reflect poorly on them if the offense doesn't improve.

Quote:You sure do like chasing me around whining about me. 

There are far better things to do with your time, but you feel compelled to latch yourself on to my leg.  Why is that?
I think I like you...

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2015, 12:19 PM by TravC59.)

Personally, I hope we get Marrone.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"