Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
MM vs BB

Quote:A 1 read QB that reminds me of David Garrard at best and Vince Young at worst versus a QB that makes all the throws and had accuracy issues his first 2 years...

That's a tough call... :teehee:

Yep, a tough call indeed.

Welcome back Aman, where have you been?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yep, a tough call indeed.

Welcome back Aman, where have you been?

I've been working!  LOL!  After 9 weeks off because of my Achilles, I'm back in the office.  

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2015, 02:01 PM by The_Anchorman.)

Oops

There really is nobody like that Marioto.

Six points NE.

Super Marioto
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Looks like Mariota's slight frame has come back to haunt him again.

Right, because having your offensive line fail you is much worse than another stupid pick. You can fix an offensive line to get better pass protection, you can't fix stupid.

Quote:Right, because having your offensive line fail you is much worse than another stupid pick. You can fix an offensive line to get better pass protection, you can't fix stupid.

I disagree, Bortles can learn which passes not to attempt, you can't fix small frame and gimpy knees.

Quote:I disagree, Bortles can learn which passes not to attempt, you can't fix small frame and gimpy knees.

Sounds like you're salty.

Quote:Sounds like you're salty.

Sounds like you're projecting.

Quote:Sounds like you're projecting.

Nearly 2 seasons under his belt, bortles is who he is. An athletic gunslinger with horrible decision making and wild inconsistencies. His football iq is low and he is the most inaccurate qb in the league.

Quote:Nearly 2 seasons under his belt, bortles is who he is. An athletic gunslinger with horrible decision making and wild inconsistencies. His football iq is low and he is the most inaccurate qb in the league.

With 30 TD passes. LOL!

Quote:With 30 TD passes. LOL!

Doesn't change the fact that he has a low football iq wild inconsistencies and poor mechanics. All the advanced stats (football outsiders, pff, etc.) Show that his number are inflated.

Mettenberger giving life to the offense now. Mettenberger
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Doesn't change the fact that he has a low football iq wild inconsistencies and poor mechanics. All the advanced stats (football outsiders, pff, etc.) Show that his number are inflated.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Quote:Mettenberger giving life to the offense now. Mettenberger

I think he can be a good QB in this league. Recall before the draft there was a lot of people who thought the Titans were set at QB and would take Leonard Williams. Obviously Mariota is much better, but I think in the right system he could be a good NFL starter. He's got a strong arm and sees the field really well, but is practically a statue in the pocket and is easily forced into bad decisions. I'd like to see him get a chance on another team.

Quote:Obviously Mariota is much better

Yes, so obvious.

Quote:Yes, so obvious.

To anyone with a brain, yes. Do you really think otherwise?

Quote:To anyone with a brain, yes. Do you really think otherwise?

I haven't watched Mettenberger enough to know with certainty, but so far he seems to be better against the patriots today.

Quote:I haven't watched Mettenberger enough to know with certainty, but so far he seems to be better against the patriots today.

Mariota had 6 passes, one of which should have been a TD that was dropped. Mettenberger came in during garbage time and led one good drive. Yeah he's played 'better' but what's your point?

Quote:Mariota had 6 passes, one of which should have been a TD that was dropped. Mettenberger came in during garbage time and led one good drive. Yeah he's played 'better' but what's your point?

I just don't see the same obviousness about Mariota's superiority going forward so far.