Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Quote:That would be interesting. 

Makes me a little sad that a bunch of amateurs on a message board can brain storm better plot lines than what the pros are giving us. I feel like this show will never live up to its potential and FTWD is actually worse in that regard.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That would be interesting.

That would be a disturbing twist on the Lydia arc that will come with the next big threat to Rick's group.
Only a chump boos the home team!

Quote:That would be a disturbing twist on the Lydia arc that will come with the next big threat to Rick's group.
Lower your voice! :thumbsup:

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Quote:Makes me a little sad that a bunch of amateurs on a message board can brain storm better plot lines than what the pros are giving us. I feel like this show will never live up to its potential and FTWD is actually worse in that regard.

I still think the main issue with the show is it doesn't need 16 episode seasons.  The writing staff clearly can't carry that work load and the actors aren't talented enough to overcome many of the deficiencies in the writing department.  The show is entertaining enough to watch though.

(This post was last modified: 12-01-2016, 04:32 PM by pirkster.)

I think part of their issue is having to slow down the train of the main story, or at least find a balance between the pace of the story and the age of some of the young actors.

They've blown through the comic source storyline the last few seasons and are quickly approaching the "end of the line..."

Soon it will be where GoT is, where the new source material will be struggling to keep up with the TV programming (with TV possibly delayed by it as well.)

I suppose though, with as many original characters on the show, they do have the option of taking a spinoff route and following non-comic characters to delay covering the main story.  That's actually a very interesting concept (like the new Star Wars episodes, throw in the side movies while the main story is still in place at a slower pace.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Judith will replace Coral as the primary kid at the end of the season. They'll time jump about 5 years and she'll be 10 years old, the perfect age to take up the comic storyline.

How long after Coral is introduced as a character will this occur?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:How long after Coral is introduced as a character will this occur?

2 episodes short of 8 seasons.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:I still think the main issue with the show is it doesn't need 16 episode seasons.  The writing staff clearly can't carry that work load and the actors aren't talented enough to overcome many of the deficiencies in the writing department.  The show is entertaining enough to watch though.
This is a problem shared a by a whole lot of shows. The DC TV shows have the same problem. Netflix and HBO really have it correct. 10-12 Episodes max is kind of perfect for story telling it seems. 

Quote:This is a problem shared a by a whole lot of shows. The DC TV shows have the same problem. Netflix and HBO really have it correct. 10-12 Episodes max is kind of perfect for story telling it seems. 
Unless it's a procedural like Blue Bloods or NCIS. They don't rely on story and character development as much as GoT, Homeland, TWD, etc.

Pretty good episode. I find Negan to be funny as hell lol.

Strong bounce back.

VERY strong.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2016, 02:11 PM by rollerjag.)

(After Olivia slaps Negan...)

"I am 50% more into you now.  Just sayin..."

So many great moments in one episode.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:(After Olivia slaps Negan...)

"I am 50% more into you now.  Just sayin..."

So many great moments in one episode.
Negan is such a great character and JDM really knocks it out of the park.

Can't wait for this finale already. We know somebody is fixing to die. Hopefully it's Spencer. I am pretty sure Carl and Daryl are still safe. Negan likes them both and he just admitted to Carl that he believes Daryl will make a good solider for him someday. There's going to be a price to pay though. It's obvious Negan can't let Carl go back to Alexandria since he knows how to find Sanctuary now. So he'll tell Rick either he comes back with me or I'll kill him. Something to that effect. Daryl I guess gets out with Jesus. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

"Omg, that is disgusting. Can i touch it"

I was cracking up.

Quote:"Omg, that is disgusting. Can i touch it"

That's what she said.

Quote:Can't wait for this finale already. We know somebody is fixing to die.
Best part of the comics, it's what made me love Negan

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 01:41 PM by BklynJag.)

Quote:Best part of the comics, it's what made me love Negan
Im pretty sure Spencer dies on sunday.

Quote:Im pretty sure Spencer dies on sunday.
Hmmm, interesting. Who do you think by Rick? Negan? I could see Spencer doing something stupid which could cause one of the two to end up killing him.

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

I don't think anyone does sunday I think the accelerate towards Rick getting ready for war and all of the 2nd half is Rick building a coalition
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]