Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Walking Dead, Season 7 (spoilers)

Quote:I know everyone turns when dead. So your saying the bite becomes so infected in general that you die from that which obviously in turn, turns you. I guess that makes sense.

From Robert Kirkman:

"Just to get this on record once and for all - and it is complicated, I know - here's how zombification works. Whatever makes people come back as zombies after they die - it's inside them. It's inside everyone. No matter how anybody dies, as long as the brain is intact, they turn into a zombie.

So what the [BAD WORD REMOVED] does a bite do?

Well, bites, and direct to blood contact with zombie gunk, [...1] causes death. It's a strong infection that leads to fever that kills someone. Then the "virus" or whatever is already in them, turns them into a zombie.

- Robert Kirkman, The Walking Dead, Issue #146, Letter Hacks"

So technically the blood and guts from a Walker on you, could kill you if it enters your blood stream. Through your mouth won't necessarily kill unless there's an open wound. Similar to how you can drink cobra venom but not be bitten by one. Interesting.

Pretty much which is why some get a bite and you lob off the infected limb before the infection spreads and they live ala Marshall
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So they took a huge deviation from the text last night, odd since they've taken so many steps this year to make it consistent again. I wonder how this is gonna play out in the "after the war" phase? I think we're looking at goodbyes for about half of what's left of Rick's original crew.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:So they took a huge deviation from the text last night, odd since they've taken so many steps this year to make it consistent again. I wonder how this is gonna play out in the "after the war" phase? I think we're looking at goodbyes for about half of what's left of Rick's original crew.

Im pretty sure Sasha is done I don't see anyone else obvious about to make the turn. I'm expecting Morgan to go full psycho mode now
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Like last, seems like the whole point of the season is setup for a finale.

Whole lotta filler goin on.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:Like last, seems like the whole point of the season is setup for a finale.

Whole lotta filler goin on.
Exactly my thoughts too...

Was good to see Morgan return to the dark side.  :yes:

Carol is fixing to follow suit.  :yes:

Of course this is a major set up for a finale. It won't be "all out war" of course but there will be retaliation from Negan back to Rick's group since Sasha and Rosita are fixing to mess everything up by going rogue. 

Next three episodes will be The Hilltop community making it's plans. Probably a scene where Maggie finally takes over the camp for good. They'll probably close the episode out with Rosita and Sasha going trigger happy from a distance at The Sanctuary but roll that into the next episode. That's where that "return to sender" moment might play a part. 

Then of course the third and final episode will be another tease with all four or five (if the sally's by the seashore sister pants of the ya-ya womanhood come into play) meeting up at a big venue (probably where Rick and Machionne went out on a date at the fair grounds) to set their course and that'll be the end of the season. 

Typical. Predictable. They set the show up too easy now. You knew that kid that Morgan was training was going to die at some pivotal point. Should have killed Jerry for eating all that cobbler.  :woot:

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Clear

Here's not here!

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Clear
That was my thought. Morgan is in 'clear' mode now. [BLEEP]'s fixing to hit the fan where he's concerned.

To injure an opponent is to injure yourself.

Huh

[Image: JZnXoEt.gif?2]

If you haven't watched this past episode, save yourself some time and just watch the last 10 minutes of the episode.

The only scene I did enjoy in the first 50 minutes was where Daryl broke down when Maggie approached him in the shed. 

The only part I liked was the 10 seconds or so with Eugene on the walkies.

Sasha dead.  :yes:

Or Daryl goes in and exchanges his life for hers like an idiot and becomes the "return to sender" victim. I honestly hope that wasn't Daryl over there and maybe it's Dwight instead. He's had a thing for Rosita for awhile. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Looks like I picked a good episode to forget to watch lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He's had a thing for Rosita for awhile. 

Really though, haven't we all?

Quote:Sasha dead.  :yes:

Or Daryl goes in and exchanges his life for hers like an idiot and becomes the "return to sender" victim. I honestly hope that wasn't Daryl over there and maybe it's Dwight instead. He's had a thing for Rosita for awhile. 

If I'm not mistaken the actress that plays Sasha already has a leading role in an upcoming series.  When I read that a few weeks ago I knew it was only a matter of time, I guess that's why they have this contrived plot to kill Negan.  

Quote:If I'm not mistaken the actress that plays Sasha already has a leading role in an upcoming series.  When I read that a few weeks ago I knew it was only a matter of time, I guess that's why they have this contrived plot to kill Negan.

It's a variation of the text plot, but still works for a similarity to the source matetial. I'm anxious to see some hot kitty action myself, the seem to have spent the whole cgi budget on Shiva.

Quote:Sasha dead.  :yes:

I'm pretty sure it was Dwight.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

It was a pretty boring episode.  I even said to my wife in the middle of it, they don't even worry about walkers anymore, it's turned into a drama.  I watched it because it was a scary show about walkers attacking some of the last people on earth....you only see a handful of walkers every show now.