Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sample breaks arm in OTAs

He had surgury on the arm today.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Free Safety is up for grabs.

I think our FS isn't on the team right now.

Tweet from Ryan O'Halloran (@ryanohalloran) - Freak injury for Sample. At end of play, trying to slap ball from offensive player. #jaguars

https://twitter.com/ryanohalloran/status...9232006144
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Nobody at FS ..still better than Prosinski.
Only a chump boos the home team!

This has been a nice start to the season for the rooks...

Quote:He had surgury on the arm today.

For some reason you left off the part where he is expected back by training camp.

;

;

good times

Might as well cancel the season now

Quote:good times

Does the wailing wall have a spot reserved just for you?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:For some reason you left off the part where he is expected back by training camp.

back by training camp. not too shabby. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:back by training camp. not too shabby. 
Broken bones tend to heal in 4-6 weeks depending on the severity.  This didn't sound significant.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Doesn't sound too bad at least.  Still, would be nice to see some good luck for this team.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Why is it only Jags that get injured?

Quote:Broken bones tend to heal in 4-6 weeks depending on the severity.  This didn't sound significant.

always a bummer hearing about an injury to a new player that fans are excited about but injuries are going to happen regardless, at least we arent looking at another ACL.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:Why is it only Jags that get injured?
is this a whoosh?

It's a shame he won't be able to compete with Brown at 100% health. 

Quote:Free Safety is up for grabs.

I think our FS isn't on the team right now.
Because of a minor injury?

Quote:Doesn't sound too bad at least.  Still, would be nice to see some good luck for this team.

That's coming during the regular season.  :thumbsup:

<i>Behold man's final mad disgrace.</i>

<i>He chops his nose to spite his face.</i>

-Etrigan the Demon

Quote:It's a shame he won't be able to compete with Brown at 100% health. 
He'll be 100% by training camp.  It's a bone. 

Glad he will be back for camp tho

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>