Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sample breaks arm in OTAs

Quote:I didn't really need an explanation, I was being sarcastic.  You're explaining this to someone who's been recovering from a broken ankle for the last six months and has had many other broken bones.  Shouldn't that make you take a step back before you go all know-it-all on me? Trust me, i get it, quit being so arrogant.

Apparently someone with a broken ankle needed it explained to him.  You do realize that you're not the only human being who has ever broken a bone, right?  Your experience is not so exclusive that you somehow have the inside track on knowing that your struggles are the same that someone with a broken arm would deal with.  If anyone is arrogant here, it's you and your mindset. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 06:20 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:Apparently someone with a broken ankle needed it explained to him.  You do realize that you're not the only human being who has ever broken a bone, right?  Your experience is not so exclusive that you somehow have the inside track on knowing that your struggles are the same that someone with a broken arm would deal with.  If anyone is arrogant here, it's you and your mindset. 
Oh dear lord...

You just love to assume other people's thoughts and then go off on a tangent.  Yup, you're right, i didn't know there was a difference between a broken arm and a broken ankle, and i had no idea other humans have broken bones.  Really dude?  How obnoxious can you possibly be?  I'm learning you and your phony elitist view around here are a waste of time to deal with.  People aren't nearly as dumb as the level you love to put them on.  I guess that's the only level you know how to discuss. Your signature says it all.  You bring it to that level.  Guess you're confused.

Quote:Oh dear lord...

You just love to assume other people's thoughts and then go off on a tangent.  Yup, you're right, i didn't know there was a difference between a broken arm and a broken ankle, and i had no idea other humans have broken bones.  Really dude?  How obnoxious can you possibly be?  I'm learning you and your phony elitist view around here are a waste of time to deal with.  People aren't nearly as dumb as the level you love to put them on.  I guess that's the only level you know how to discuss. Your signature says it all.  You bring it to that level.  Guess you're confused.
You mean obnoxious like saying you know better because you broke your ankle?  Obnoxious like that?

You're right.  I must be confused.  I usually steer clear of arguing with idiots.  I've been known to make an exception from time to time though.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 06:28 PM by Jags32250.)

Quote:You mean obnoxious like saying you know better because you broke your ankle?  Obnoxious like that?

You're right.  I must be confused.  I usually steer clear of arguing with idiots.  I've been known to make an exception from time to time though.
Oh, i'm an idiot, ouch!

BTW, i realize there is a huge difference between a surgically repaired arm and a surgically repaired ankle, especially the recovery. However, if you go back and look at the CONTEXT of my reply, you'll realize i was talking about how a broken bone will still not feel 100% after 6 weeks.  Your body takes longer to readjust everything around it. Fact. 

Guess what else genius, you try to make the point of weight bearing making it different but you don't put weight on a broken ankle after just 6 weeks.  I guess even an orthopedic like yourself still has some learning to do.

Quote:Oh, i'm an idiot, ouch!

BTW, i realize there is a huge difference between a surgically repaired arm and a surgically repaired ankle, especially the recovery. However, if you go back and look at the CONTEXT of my reply, you'll realize i was talking about how a broken bone will still not feel 100% after 6 weeks. Guess what genius, you try to make the point of weight bearing making it different but you don't put weight on a broken ankle after just 6 weeks.  I guess even an orthopedic like yourself still has some learning to do.
Re-read your post.  I didn't call you that.  You self identified. 

Sample will be back on the field and without restrictions to start training camp.  Book it, Hop Along. 

Quote:You're right.  I must be confused.  I usually steer clear of arguing with idiots.
You really don't, and sometimes it seems like they've dragged you down to their level as you treat anyone who disagrees with you (or who you mistakenly think disagrees with you) as if they're an idiot, even when they're making every bit as much sense as you are.

Quote:Re-read your post.  I didn't call you that.  You self identified. 

Sample will be back on the field and without restrictions to start training camp.  Book it, Hop Along. 
Inference, you should learn about it.

I'm sure he'll be back too, i never said he wouldn't.  Before i got dragged into this hot mess, my point was he will not be 100%.  You argue that, well, you're just wrong.

Gus said today that he expects him ready for 1st game of the season

Quote:Inference, you should learn about it.

I'm sure he'll be back too, i never said he wouldn't.  Before i got dragged into this hot mess, my point was he will not be 100%.  You argue that, well, you're just wrong.
He will be healthy enough to play full speed.

NFL players regularly play with broken arms still in casts even players who regularly take hits to the arm like linemen with little ill effect.

Whether he may or may not still feel it in six weeks will have no bearing on his ability to play at 100%.

Quote:He will be healthy enough to play full speed.

NFL players regularly play with broken arms still in casts even players who regularly take hits to the arm like linemen with little ill effect.

Whether he may or may not still feel it in six weeks will have no bearing on his ability to play at 100%.
Completely agree.

Having read this entire thread, I get the feeling of ...

DOOM!!!

DOOM I TELL YOU!

That is al!

Quote:Because NFL football is fake and it's all rigged. All the injuries are scripted by Roger Goddell and co-writer Woody Allen.
how did you go from a dog to a cobra? Haha

Wasn't a complete break. Was a fracture. Try not to jump off any buildings over a fourth round arm fracture.
<a target="_blank" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v107/chuckd132132/p1_manning_all_200.jpg" target="_blank">VIEW IMAGE</a>

U guys
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:You really don't, and sometimes it seems like they've dragged you down to their level as you treat anyone who disagrees with you (or who you mistakenly think disagrees with you) as if they're an idiot, even when they're making every bit as much sense as you are.

I have noticed this also, and it seems to happen a lot.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Apparently someone with a broken ankle needed it explained to him.  You do realize that you're not the only human being who has ever broken a bone, right?  Your experience is not so exclusive that you somehow have the inside track on knowing that your struggles are the same that someone with a broken arm would deal with.  If anyone is arrogant here, it's you and your mindset. 

Excellent trolling FBT. Your one of the best around here. 

When I first heard he had a broken bone, I was ready to jump.

Then they said he'll be back by August, in time for camp.  So yeah, that's really good news.  I'm glad it's his arm and not his leg.

I'm assuming it's not a hairline fracture, since it required surgery?  I guess I should read the article...  

Can't we all just get along?
Quote:Excellent trolling FBT. Your one of the best around here.

This is why we don't have nice things.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2015, 12:33 PM by Catfanatic1979v1.)

Quote:Oh dear lord...

Dude, have you seen his avatar? Clearly he has a higher intellect than the rest of us and was sent here to judge us accordingly. It is clear that he is the LORD OF THE INTERNET!!!

Quote:Dude, have you seen his avatar? Clearly he has a higher intellect than the rest of us and was sent here to judge us accordingly. It is clear that he is the LORD OF THE INTERNET!!!

90% sure this character was based off of FBT

[Image: Tom_Anderson_2.jpg]

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."